sarie said:
    randomly saw the inspiration for this vip look

Finger crossed they bring this outfit back for kimversary
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    naumiadn said:
    sarie said:
    randomly saw the inspiration for this vip look

Finger crossed they bring this outfit back for kimversary
    This is actually really good for diamonds (I got it for 12) 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing @bananalord can you please edit the new diamond box lips and make them less dark? I would love them to be more like my skin tone. And would it be possible to review their position on the face ? Thanks
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I know it’s too advanced to think about the next Kimversary and the Kimversaries after but will the Throwback “Showstopping Style” Diamond boxes be a permanent thing everytime there’s a Kimversary?
    I hope somebody answers my question because I’m kind of planning to save Diamonds for the next Kimversary, in case they make the Throwback “Showstopping Style” Diamond box permanent
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I know it’s too advanced to think about the next Kimversary and the Kimversaries after but will the Throwback “Showstopping Style” Diamond boxes be a permanent thing everytime there’s a Kimversary?
    I hope somebody answers my question because I’m kind of planning to save Diamonds for the next Kimversary, in case they make the Throwback “Showstopping Style” Diamond box permanent
    I don’t think they will confirm about it or make decisions about it yet 💕 but they are almost certain to come back at some point maybe for Black Friday as well - if there’s something you really want it’s bound to come back (diamond box items) because a lot of people would like another chance to get them and newer players will want them too 💗
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Fae my sister is freckled all over and I love that suggestion so much!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Fae said:
    Now that we have a specific new body features section, it seems like the perfect time for full body freckles. 👀
    Freckles and moles!! Especially if we could have both on at once 😫
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Was there anything else (eg shoes) that are a part of this look?
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    No
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited June 2022
    . oiop sorry for those i thought i was posting to the suggestion thread and then just left my computer lolol
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @sarie These looks are beautiful but I think you might be looking for the Fashion Suggestions thread!!
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Not gonna lie they need to let us change te eye color and skin tone of our in game friends too, im tired of having friends with pink eyes or yellow eyes haha 😭😭
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Omg @Joanna6 how many spins did it take you to get the bundle with the white dress?
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Omg @Joanna6 how many spins did it take you to get the bundle with the white dress?
    7, but it’s different every time , somethimes i get the bundle on the first spin, so it depends always, but in this case i needed 7🥲
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Reina12 said:

Yes there are shoes that go with that set, I happened to get that whole set last Kimiversary. It was the hair, sleep mask, pj's and a pair of shoes with fur the same color as the pj's. 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Is anyone else not getting any calls from maria for a luxe goal?
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Reina12 said:

Yes there are shoes that go with that set, I happened to get that whole set last Kimiversary. It was the hair, sleep mask, pj's and a pair of shoes with fur the same color as the pj's. 

I was just about to post it, you beat me to it lol
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited June 2022
    So I finally updated - hair colors are amazing, truly lots of kudos to the design team (definitely more than we can give out 😂)😍

Unfortunately, skin tones are not yet fully customisable - I could not find a pale pink fair enough (looks like Elle Fanning’s a little bit), but I might still be getting a hang of it.

Had shitty luck with boxes - my Kimi free box was ugly shoes, and I lost self-control and got a cricket bat and the Greek Goddess shoes from DB😢😢  

An easy way to update the boxes imo would be to add things each update like they add items available for diamonds. It only makes sense that if they are available for diamonds within 6 months I believe then the boxes should be updated as well but say longer like a year or year and a half.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    Reina12 said:

@FoxieLola @LAdoll24 thank u both! It was hard for me to confirm in the 55kstar GB view all items because of the way things get organized when you own some but not all pieces of an outfit!
    Lucyxox said:
    I don’t think they will confirm about it or make decisions about it yet 💕 but they are almost certain to come back at some point maybe for Black Friday as well - if there’s something you really want it’s bound to come back (diamond box items) because a lot of people would like another chance to get them and newer players will want them too 💗
    Thanks for answering my question, @Lucyxox! 💗💗
    Fae said:
    Now that we have a specific new body features section, it seems like the perfect time for full body freckles. 👀
    Freckles and moles!! Especially if we could have both on at once 😫
    Freckles and moles are just absolutely beautiful!!! 💗💕 And people with them are gorgeous!!! I sometimes wish I had freckles 😔
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm not sure where to ask this. But how do you save storyline outfits? I try to but it doesn't let me finish the story until I purchase the outfit 😥
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.