🗳️ 👫 ⭐ KK:H 6/16/22 - 👬 SYS Duets Prismatic Gala & ⭐ 5 Star Professional Weekend! 👭 ⭐ 🗳️

Comments

• kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    shankkh said:
    After buying a storyline outfit, does it automatically start the last gig for the storyline? I’ve only purchased a few so I can’t remember, but I’d like to buy last week’s before this SYS starts🤍

No, it doesn't start automatically
    iOS free player
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    kylokkh said:
    shankkh said:
    After buying a storyline outfit, does it automatically start the last gig for the storyline? I’ve only purchased a few so I can’t remember, but I’d like to buy last week’s before this SYS starts🤍

No, it doesn't start automatically
    Thank you!!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    sarie said:
    when we had spoilers we had something to discuss about what we like etc. on here but now its like 🧍‍♀️ ig inspo? but thats sometimes also tied to how the spoilers look so 🤷‍♀️
    To-Do List Nothing  SpongeBob SquarePants  Know Your Meme
    I guess that’s why they grouped the weekend events and sys threads together now. Cuz they know the convo is gonna reduce if they’re not giving us spoilers 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep thinking of looks I can do for this but then I remember I have to dress 2 dolls and wonder how this is going to work. 
    Platform: Android

• NinaKKHNinaKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hi. Im back after a one year break from this game. Did I understand this properly, no sys spoilers AND weekend event spoilers too? 😵‍💫 
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    NinaKKH said:
    Hi. Im back after a one year break from this game. Did I understand this properly, no sys spoilers AND weekend event spoilers too? 😵‍💫 
    I’m back after one year too and I’m so confused 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    NinaKKH said:
    Yes 
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Hi. I was away for one year and I’m confused, there are duets now in SYS? what does that mean?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @mcmalta we make looks using our npcs like this every other sys 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    mcmalta said:
    Hi. I was away for one year and I’m confused, there are duets now in SYS? what does that mean?
    instead of dressing just your doll, you now dress your doll plus any doll that’s a contact. it’s still considered one look and one ticket, the dolls are just grouped together. the voting is different too, it uses a heart system where your score ranges from 0 to 5 hearts. you can get half scores (like 3.5, 2.5) as well. 

a lot of people find duets exhausting and difficult since they require twice the effort and creativity, but most of us score a lot better and getting the second earnable is very achievable

hope this helps!! 
    @mcmalta We have to dress 2 dolls for it. It's hard to have enough items for some of these themes, even for some of us who have been playing for a while. 

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    i havent played or visited the website in like a month.. wtf why are the two events in the same post lol  
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @mcmalta you also share a wardrobe so you are dressing your NPC in your own items, including makeup. It makes it easier that you can now customise your contacts outside of SYS so change their makeup, features etc. (you can do this while creating a look in SYS but your contacts will always start as their current look which you then change). I typed this so slowly someone has prob already said it by now but any other questions ask us 💕
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i don’t mind the week day things together but it’s too confusing for the weekend. and bring back spoilers please, even tho they switch stuff sometimes it’s better than nothing 🙄
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Dolls who start sys on time - would you mind sharing the order of the earnables? 🙏

If the mini dress from the picture is the second earnable, I’ll just chill out and not worry about missing it😂😂
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    shankkh said:

Kim’s call🤍
    Im still confused… so holographic gala dresses?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

Inspo🌌
    Where did you get the face highlight and contour and for your character?! They are beautiful I need them!!
    LindaVB said:
    shankkh said:

Kim’s call🤍
    Im still confused… so holographic gala dresses?
    I’m confused too😅. I think those could work because of the colors but I’m just going to do silver or sparkly gala dresses and hope I score well😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Can someone please post the prize distribution? Thank you 💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited June 2022

edited June 2022

Me and the doll in first got our hearts stolen from us😤
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    The second palette is disgusting. I was missing 3 items and only have one in the palette?? Idk why I even get surprised at this point but I’m still fed up with glu
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I need a partner 👯‍♀️ …message me🤎🫶🏾
    Sounds about right the dress I wanted is in dB boxes, so that's yet another thing I won't get.

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hoping this is on theme, I just got the set of wings and I can’t get over them I will be using them even when not needed,
    i spent all my diamonds on the other boxes now I will have to purchase to be able to get the dress on the 5diamond box 

update: yayyyyyy got 5 hearts! And it only took 2 attempts to get the dress 
    im so happy!!!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

All I wanted was the face rainbow and I got it on my second try (got blue dye in my first palette)!! I love that it’s in the headwear section so we can dye it, it looks like a sunbeam in the champagne color!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I need a partner 👯‍♀️ …message me🤎🫶🏾
    Duets partners are from our NPC list, not squad members or FB friends (sadly)!