🗳️ 👫 ⭐ KK:H 6/16/22 - 👬 SYS Duets Prismatic Gala & ⭐ 5 Star Professional Weekend! 👭 ⭐ 🗳️

Comments

• charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

yay, i got what i wanted!🥰

i decided to try to get the dress as well but of course, my second pick contained blue dye lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @brenhin what app do you use to make your eyes look like that? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    shankkh said:

Can someone with the face accessory from the DB try it with these eyes to see if it takes the dots off?? Someone’s squadmate had those eyes but the dots weren’t there so I’m wondering if that’ll do it🤍
    No it doesn’t 💔 Maybe there is another version of the eyes that is unreleased or has been modified? 💕
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Anybody else getting a glitch that says you owe a certain amount of k-stars when submitting a look? Even though you don’t have anything on that costs?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    shankkh said:

Can someone with the face accessory from the DB try it with these eyes to see if it takes the dots off?? Someone’s squadmate had those eyes but the dots weren’t there so I’m wondering if that’ll do it🤍
    No it doesn’t 💔 Maybe there is another version of the eyes that is unreleased or has been modified? 💕
    I’m not sure but I hope so because the eyes would be even prettier without the dots and easier to wear😣. Thank you❤️☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Anybody else getting a glitch that says you owe a certain amount of k-stars when submitting a look? Even though you don’t have anything on that costs?
    Me! My npc had a lip color like that. When I went to fix it in the closet it got my npc glitched and now I can't change her lip color because the game crashes.
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Lucyxox said:
    shankkh said:

I’m not sure but I hope so because the eyes would be even prettier without the dots and easier to wear😣. Thank you❤️☺️
    Hey @shankkh I thought the rainbow would’ve been a weekly outfit (my bad) hopefully you can find a way to get rid of the dots soon.

I think hackers can modify the eyes?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    Hi I have a question, if I start a sys late, does it alter my chance of winning the prizes ? Like do I get put in a group of people that are also starting late or with people who started earlier ?
    ^ because I won't be able to submit looks tomorrow so I might start late instead
    They/them please
    shankkh said:
    Lucyxox said:
    shankkh said:

I hope they have them in the future too! So pretty 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I am worried that the storyline outfit is going to be gorgeous as well. I hope it's not too tempting 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    Me! My npc had a lip color like that. When I went to fix it in the closet it got my npc glitched and now I can't change her lip color because the game crashes.
    Seriously, and it won’t let you fix it. Makes you try to buy it even though you don’t have anything to buy. I swear it’s every freaking week with this game! 
    LexKKH said:
    shankkh said:
    Lucyxox said:
    shankkh said:

Hey @shankkh I thought the rainbow would’ve been a weekly outfit (my bad) hopefully you can find a way to get rid of the dots soon.

I think hackers can modify the eyes?
    It’s okay!🤍 I tried everything I have and nothing worked so it’s probably the latter 😣
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    Hi I have a question, if I start a sys late, does it alter my chance of winning the prizes ? Like do I get put in a group of people that are also starting late or with people who started earlier ?
    I don’t know if it is same for everyone but i always start with people that are late as well 
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    NickiB said:
    I hate duets but I tried lol!

Me too and i also feel like nothing i own exactly goes with this theme
    edited June 2022
    Zeynepp said:
    ArianeMB said:
    I don’t know if it is same for everyone but i always start with people that are late as well 
    I think 9 times out of 10 you get put with people who started on or around the same time. I think one doll said they were placed with a group who already had their scores a few days ago (?) but that was the only time I’ve heard someone have that issue 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    Seriously, and it won’t let you fix it. Makes you try to buy it even though you don’t have anything to buy. I swear it’s every freaking week with this game! 
    I managed to fix it just now but at what cost😔
    I found out the npcs also have lookbooks so their original outfit is in there. I changed her to that and then made sure i used a different lip color. I thought I fixed everything but then the message popped up again and I accidentally bought whatever the game thought I needed to buy (idek what tbh) for 40 kstars which is even more than the amount it was asking me to spend when I tried to submit my duet looks....
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Re starting times:
    It depends.  You can be put in a group of 29 players all at zero, or you can be 30th with 29 players with big head starts. It’s totally random. Waiting a minute could be the difference between the two.   I[m sorry I don’t have a better answer. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    anyone knows how late can i submit mi first look without missing any tickets????
    b4tgirl said:
    anyone knows how late can i submit mi first look without missing any tickets????
    You have a six-hour window from the start time 💕
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Please glu. I just wanted the bag
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    @Lucyxox thanks!
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Zeynepp said:
    ArianeMB said:
    Okay thank you!
    They/them please
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022
    tt_ said:
    Please glu. I just wanted the bag
    This is why I don’t want to open up boxes anymore. If I don’t get the body contour during the weekday sys if they bring back last year’s kimiversary’s sys DB, or after the 26 days are done for the 15 diamond boxes, I’m going to save my diamonds and not spend on any boxes, even if the outfit is gorgeous. I honestly would prefer to spend months to save diamonds so I can enough to open up some boxes instead of saving and spending just to get dyes. Bc this is ridiculous or until they give us diamond businesses. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Can you change eye shadow on these eyes? 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

Soooo happy with what i got i really wanted the dress!! but a lil sad because the coperni bag is to die for!! 😍😍 also wished i had the hairs in the boxes but it was never there 🥲
    Omg, which eyes are thoooooose? 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Hi, what was your tip about starting a 8hr event again please? I’ve forgotten and wanted to try and remember before the professional event. Thanks 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I stopped playing a while ago but now idk I really want to start playing again but 🥹 I feel left out. I am seeing lots of beautiful dresses and hairstyles that I don’t own lol these are the last dresses I got 🫢