🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Hey guys does anyone know if those eyes will be available for stars in the Kimi sale?☺️
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

Hey guys does anyone know if those eyes will be available for stars in the Kimi sale?☺️
    I don’t think I’ve seen them in the past, but I’m really hoping they and more eyes/face features will be added to the sale!!
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Another item I want . this hair is gorgeous 😍 . But I wanna make sure I have enough kstars saved up before I test my luck. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    Another item I want . this hair is gorgeous 😍 . But I wanna make sure I have enough kstars saved up before I test my luck. 
    The hair is beautiful but you can’t use handhelds/gloves with it 😔 I have it but never use it because of that
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Thank you, @KkhAngelica!!! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Survey is being offered again. Or it popped up for me even though I already took it. 
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

Oh those are pretty 😍 what event were these from?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The ombre lips are only half-fixed. They still don't look as close to before as we would like, so we're going to take some time to investigate and experiment to see how we can get them to look as close to pre-13.0.0 as possible. We are aiming to get this change into 13.1.0, so please be patient.

Edit: What are y'all's thoughts on what it looks like now vs. pre-update? Do you like it more? Less? Looks the same? Your feedback will help guide us.
    Less. Right now there is less dimension I think because it's just a single color ombre. Before it had the pink center which gave it some depth. (but they way it changed with the update initially was TOO much pink so it messed up the color you chose).
    iOS
    The ombre lips are only half-fixed. They still don't look as close to before as we would like, so we're going to take some time to investigate and experiment to see how we can get them to look as close to pre-13.0.0 as possible. We are aiming to get this change into 13.1.0, so please be patient.

Edit: What are y'all's thoughts on what it looks like now vs. pre-update? Do you like it more? Less? Looks the same? Your feedback will help guide us.
    Honestly I really like both the old version and the new version—it would be great if we were also able to separately adjust the opacity of the pink part, since in the old version it could look odd with green and blue lip colors!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    What is the logic with making this weekend's rainbow aura a hair accessory?? Such a bummer that it is not reusable like all other auras, and also that you can't wear hats and crowns and other hair accessories with it! It should be in the Misc closet and function like an aura. Make it make sense!
    Someone said it dyes though! So I feel like its useful both ways 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I like the ombre lips in general but since they're 2 colors, it would nice if was possible to adjust both. I like these lips though because the coloring is something different than the one solid color lips. 
    Platform: Android

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I prefered it with the pink center because when it layered with light colours it didnt mess them up, now with how dark the base it, its not really working - everything ends up looking too dark. With darker colours i would say its more or less the same because the pink isnt visible with them anyways. If it was somehow possible to use the liner vs no liner function to do a light colour center vs dark that would be cool. Or just change it back to pink at all times 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @eggsandbananas the lips are way worse right now. They are way less dimensional and every color is darker. They kinda look like the mustache lips we got in a popup shop 
    Please change them back, after the update were still wearable 😭
    Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hopefully we get this updates Newsletter early this weekend or next weekend 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited June 2022
    so many people have been talking about it but i wanted to say the same. i genuinely do not like how they changed the lips. they used to  look so pretty.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Can we have the another mole that would be in different parts of the body? Like arm, chest or legs etc
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 I wish we could use handhelds with it :(
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Any update for this please?🥹🙏

The team discussed this and there are currently no plans to change the placement of the item as it's supposed to be a mole, similar to freckles, and would be covered by makeup. It seems like some of you would prefer it as a kind of "make up beauty mark" that is artificially applied on top of all make-up (if I were to compare it to real-life make-up)?
    Everyone’s already answered for me so I couldn’t agree more with whats being said!

I would love for it to be on top of our makeup & have an opacity slider like @dinoqueen9 said!🥹🥰
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I know it’s been mentioned but the new skin tones are green?! They have a corpse air to them, all a bit too greenish to look natural?! 
    Yes! I thought maybe it was just my device that most of the skin tones were green...I was so excited thinking they might finally have my skin tone but...nope. 😔 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Any update for this please?🥹🙏

The team discussed this and there are currently no plans to change the placement of the item as it's supposed to be a mole, similar to freckles, and would be covered by makeup. It seems like some of you would prefer it as a kind of "make up beauty mark" that is artificially applied on top of all make-up (if I were to compare it to real-life make-up)?
    Everyone’s already answered for me so I couldn’t agree more with whats being said!

I would love for it to be on top of our makeup & have an opacity slider like @dinoqueen9 said!🥹🥰
    Thank you for repeating about this - it’s so important to lots of us we need it changed for sure! Such a great idea for a feature it’s wasted under makeup, and I’m pretty sure glu want us to buy makeup 😂💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I agree with some skintones being very green or too pink. I was looking at my submissions from the last SYS and it confirmed why the palest shade seemed different to me post update but the next 2 palest fall under the too pink or too green categories so I'm stuck with it. 
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.