🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Just realized that this came true 🥺🥺 thank you!!!! Please feel free to keep the 15 diamond boxes beyond this update ♥️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So do we know if the diamond kollections are just permanently an option? I was wondering if maybe this and a survey question are a sign we're finally being heard about being able to earn more diamonds. I also have stuff in some of those kollections I really want. I got lucky recently when I got the pink dress I really wanted. I just wish it was paired with a hairstyle I like more.  
    Platform: Android

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I love your active presence here 😍 thanks ! Could you please ask the team to make us choose whether we want our doll to stand still without having to wear specific dresses or gloves. I would love my doll to stop moving all the time especially that it makes the hair move a lot and it doesn’t look normal. It’s worse with longer hair. It would be a great feature. Thanks again 🙏🏻
    And it would be great if all the gloves make us stand still like these ones 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Does anyone else feel like with the Christmas eyes that come with blush, the blush doesn’t really show up post-update? 

(I did change my skintone but it’s the same thing either way). The red used to be a lot more visible. I now see a slight shadow when I change eyes, so something is going on there, but it’s definitely not the full red blush effect IMO.
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    do we think they’ll bring contour/highlight back ever again or better, ,are it available for purchase? if not I may have to cave and spend some $$$ on diamonds 🥲 don’t rlly wanna do that tho 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    So glad this dress was fixed. 😂

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    The ombre lips are only half-fixed. They still don't look as close to before as we would like, so we're going to take some time to investigate and experiment to see how we can get them to look as close to pre-13.0.0 as possible. We are aiming to get this change into 13.1.0, so please be patient.

Edit: What are y'all's thoughts on what it looks like now vs. pre-update? Do you like it more? Less? Looks the same? Your feedback will help guide us.
    I think a more subtle ombré grade would make me like this version better. It allows me to use pretty much every color instead of only ones that looked good with the pink built in. I’d love to see multiple redesigns offered since the shape is is perfect. I don’t think anyone would be mad to see these as an earnable. Same with some of our favorite eye shapes that are in the “glam” section with specific colors - just redesign them with customizable eye shadows and make them earnables. I get that it’s a lot of work for the designers to create new and unique things, so maybe we can just update some of our faves!
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I may be crazy but the nude nail color (the one that used to be first) is no longer as similar to the skin tone as it used to be (?)

Edit:
    Before the update vs after the update

She/Her
    iOS Player
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    @eggsandbananas i would prefer to have the lips with a super subtle ombré gradient so that any color of lipstick could be worn, maybe make the inside part that is darker smaller so that it doesn’t completely take over the lip colors. What was nice about the original version was that any color of lipstick could be worn and if it was darker or say blue for example it covered the inside part so that it had a seamless blend. I’m sure this would be an unpopular opinion but I’d almost prefer no ombré effect at all and just have the lip shape as normal lipstick if that was a more realistic fix. The center being so dark like it is now or so red like it was right after the update just ruins the look of the lip shape and make us unable to utilize all of the awesome color gradient you guys just gave us! 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

She’s giving Torso 🤍
    At least she’s no longer flashing everyone🫣

(your doll is stunning btw)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    LexKKH said:

She’s giving Torso 🤍
    At least she’s no longer flashing everyone🫣

(your doll is stunning btw)
    Thank you! 😍
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    edited June 2022
    Blush off:

Blush on:

Just those eyes:

Have the first eyes always taken blush off?
    The blush also takes the first eyes off.
    Can we fix it @KalindaKing & @eggsandbananas? 🙏
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @LexKKH The eyes have always removed the blush. I wish they didn't. 
    Platform: Android

edited June 2022
    @LexKKH The eyes have always removed the blush. I wish they didn't. 
    @KalindaKing & @eggsandbananas , now is the perfect time to let the eyes and the blush co exist.
    Please and thanks:)

Thank you @DelphineGarnier for the info 🤍
  • teenytigressteenytigress Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    As a free (ish) player, I’m loving this update sooo much 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @alo Happy Birthday 🎊🎉🎂 Your doll is gorgeous 😍😍😍
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @alo happy birthday, queen 🥳🥳💖💖💖
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    not to be weird but does anyone have a screenshot of the dress before it was fixed 😂😂 I don’t have The dress myself and reading the comments made me curious 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Happy birthday @alo! I hope you have an amazing day! 🥳❤

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @alo Happy Birthday gorgeous!! 💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @alo happy birthday 💜💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    @alo Happy Birthday 🎊🎂 
  • Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    does anyone know when the big sale starts?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.