🗳️ 👫 ⭐ KK:H 6/16/22 - 👬 SYS Duets Prismatic Gala & ⭐ 5 Star Professional Weekend! 👭 ⭐ 🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I forgot to save the storyline look in case there wasn't much to get next week, but I don't really want the hair. Also please let us have lookbooks for SYS. Duets is too time consuming. 
    Platform: Android

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Gold really be like 

• LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    LottieW29 said:
    Hey, my game is completely broken and I can't get in, Koko is already helping but can someone share this weekends earnables please so I can see. 

Thank you ❤️
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    First 4 looks. I think the trick to getting 5s is to overly use the lightning aura 😅 I’ll see if my theory pans out.

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    1-4 & bronze box 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Gold is awful
    Hope you get back into your game soon @LottieW29! 💕
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Kimiversary does not line up with VIP. It didn't last year and it won't this year either unfortunately. We will have a VIP weekend on June 8th.
    Hii did you mean July 8th?
    Hi. Lol yes. We don’t use these months in my country so I mix stuff up a lot lol. Thank u for pointing it out. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    3 & 4 …the ticket buyers haven’t gone crazy in my group yet so I’m still hanging onto 3rd 🤞🏼

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Ookay, so I have three ticket buyers now in my group, and it’s only Friday night. Dreading to imagine how many there will be on Sunday night omg 😱 Bye bye eyes, I’ll be lucky to get the bag at least 😂
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    shankkh said:

Do you dolls think this outfit will be useful for this SYS? Trying to decide if I should buy this AND the new one coming up this weekend🙌🏽🤍
    Agree - It’ll be useful, buy it
    LOL - Not worth it, don’t buy it
    Hey guys, I missed this storyline - does it disappear if I don’t start it? Like I don’t have the option to buy this now?
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Gold really be like 

Now I wanna listen to TWICE 😭😭 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I thought this was a clutch and was searching for it in the bag section but I think it suppose to be like a cluster of crystals or geode. 
    IOS Player 
  • teenytigressteenytigress Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    First perfect score :,-) still in 13th in silver 3 … I love ticket buyers 

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    shankkh said:

Do you dolls think this outfit will be useful for this SYS? Trying to decide if I should buy this AND the new one coming up this weekend🙌🏽🤍
    Hey guys, I missed this storyline - does it disappear if I don’t start it? Like I don’t have the option to buy this now?
    It’s the storyline outfit from last week! You only get the option to buy it once you get to part 5 of the storyline. If you played last week and Simon called, the task should still be there for whatever part you didn’t complete yet. @Hope_x
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Hope_x said:
    shankkh said:

It’s the storyline outfit from last week! You only get the option to buy it once you get to part 5 of the storyline. If you played last week and Simon called, the task should still be there for whatever part you didn’t complete yet. @Hope_x
    shankkh said:
    Hope_x said:
    shankkh said:

Thanks, yeah I usually play regularly but I don’t think I did last week. So If I didn’t get the call.. the option to play later isn’t available?
    @naya_yh 💞💞 yes do it 😂
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    shankkh said:
    Hope_x said:
    shankkh said:

shankkh said:
    Hope_x said:
    shankkh said:

Thanks, yeah I usually play regularly but I don’t think I did last week. So If I didn’t get the call.. the option to play later isn’t available?
    @KKH_Sara mentioned last week that she received old storylines, so at some point in the future it may be available for you to complete 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I am debating to open more boxes I got the purse in my free box but I really want the dress….I have enough K-Stars to chase but like Kimi!! Need your guys help deciding! 

Open More - ❤️ Awesome
    Save for Kimi - 👍🏼Like

Curious of other peoples outcome!  
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    forgot to ss but the dress was my free pick & I didn’t chase anything. So happy 🥰