🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @dinoqueen9 I like the idea of just creating more versions because if we have to choose between one or the other, some us aren't going to be happy either way.
    I totally agree!! I think I phrased my response to you poorly, I agree it would be a bummer to not have choice in the finish. IMO it would be best to either have multiple versions or multiple sliders to adjust stuff, I don’t want us to have to pick between two options where people will be upset either way!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Haven't used this forum in a while, but I just wanted to say it's nice to finally have my skin tone for my doll.

I remember the game not having a proper blue for eyes in the beginning, I'm glad the game is still improving. :blush:
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I got a short video from Kim about Kimversary she was sooo cute 😭😭😭
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022
    brenhin said:
    Completely forgot to post this but I created a collage of all the diamond boxes we’ve had over the last 2 years. I’ll update it in a few months when we get future diamond boxes but it’s here if anyone needs to use it.
    The left section is 2021 and the right section is 2022:

@brenhin ty for this! It’s so much better than the one I made. What app did you use to make it so neatly? 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @brenhin ty for this! It’s so much better than the one I made. What app did you use to make it so neatly? 😍
    I did it in photoshop! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @brenhin that must have taken ages!! I think the Boutique Babe one has the credit card in place of the bags 💳 Thanks for sharing your collage with us! 💕
    @brenhin tysm 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    @brenhin that must have taken ages!! I think the Boutique Babe one has the credit card in place of the bags 💳 Thanks for sharing your collage with us! 💕
    Ty for noticing, yeah it took so long that one must have slipped my mind. I’ll go change it now! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

brenhin said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Ty for noticing, yeah it took so long that one must have slipped my mind. I’ll go change it now! 
    It’s only cos I’m obsessed with that one lmao 😂 thank you so much again!! 💕
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm so bummed the ombre lips are messed up. I'm not voting for either option because they both aren't as good. We didn't even get to experiment with the new colors with them.
    iOS
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Okay... here's another question... if you had to pick between the ombre lips showing some pink / colour that's different from the lipcolour (like how the pink was always sorta seen on the lip before) OR being able to pick a lip finish.... which would you rather?

AGREE for showing the pink across all lip colours, even if it's very subtle, but NO choice on lip finish
    LIKE for being able to pick the lip finish, but the ombre would be like it is now-- just a darker variation of the lipcolour

I'm not saying that's how it'll be, but that is actually one of the challenges we're facing with this lip / in this new system. So it'd be useful to get your input if we have to make that decision. We'll try try try to get it as close to what y'all want as possible.
    Guys, are you voting correct for this??? I mean this lips it's my life...
    anyway I got that if we want to finish (glossy or matte) and the same color on the lips we're gonna have to vote for LIKE but the middle will keep darker. Which I find better than the middle pink even if we put black lipstick...
    To tell you the truth, I don't know why Glu had to mess with those lips. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I may be crazy but the nude nail color (the one that used to be first) is no longer as similar to the skin tone as it used to be (?)

Edit:
    Before the update vs after the update

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Happy birthday @alo, enjoy your day!!!
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    What are the chances we get any TB eyes to get in the sale? I feel like it's about time some eyes were added. The ones that were an option the most recent time we got a sale I wasn't sure about.
    Also, I don't even know if anyone can do anything about it, but the eye shadow on these eyes looked more like silvery metallic white before on the palest skin. Now it looks really faded.

Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Since kimiversary is almost here, here’s a collage for all the weekend event items that have been released THIS year. January until now. In case anyone wants to check off items that they have or see what they want to get/hope that’s in kimiversary. 💜 I’m going to make one for 2021-2020 too
    I want to see more 2019-2021 items in the sale  
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Here’s the list of weekend event items for 2021 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I stopped playing in 2020 so I missed out on a lot of beautiful items from 2020 to November 2021😭😣. Thanks for making this!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm sure I have VIP stuff I didn't get I wouldn't mind seeing in the sale. But I also have stuff from back in 2017 to 2019 that were never in the sales and I still want to be able to get them. 
    Platform: Android

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Okay... here's another question... if you had to pick between the ombre lips showing some pink / colour that's different from the lipcolour (like how the pink was always sorta seen on the lip before) OR being able to pick a lip finish.... which would you rather?

AGREE for showing the pink across all lip colours, even if it's very subtle, but NO choice on lip finish
    LIKE for being able to pick the lip finish, but the ombre would be like it is now-- just a darker variation of the lipcolour

I'm not saying that's how it'll be, but that is actually one of the challenges we're facing with this lip / in this new system. So it'd be useful to get your input if we have to make that decision. We'll try try try to get it as close to what y'all want as possible.
    Guys, are you voting correct for this??? I mean this lips it's my life...
    anyway I got that if we want to finish (glossy or matte) and the same color on the lips we're gonna have to vote for LIKE but the middle will keep darker. Which I find better than the middle pink even if we put black lipstick...
    To tell you the truth, I don't know why Glu had to mess with those lips. 
    From the sounds of it they didn’t mess with them on purpose it was just the outcome of the new update. They are trying to get them back to as close to what they were before and @eggsandbananas has been getting our input to try and make that happen. I’ll post a SS of what they said at the bottom. 

Ideally I would love an intensity slider for the lip color and a separate one for the ombré along with selecting a finish for the lips but I’m not sure if something like that is possible. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Thank you so much @KkhAngelica 💕
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Can they pls make some of these items available for the Kimi sale!!! Pls!!!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy Birthday @alo! Hope you have an amazing day 🎂🎉🥳.
    2020 weekend event items 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited June 2022
    Kimiversary boxes this year 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm sorry if I make anyone upset. In the future just like we have diamonds as prizes in our throwback show your styles that maybe down the line we could earn them as prizes in our trendsetter prizes as well. I realize that it may be more of a fight during our regular show your style but its just a thought since their is no other way to earn diamonds at the moment. (Just a thought) Apologize for the long rant. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.