Keeping Up Squad 161476✨💖👑

kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Hi Dolls✨

Thank you for joining our stunning stunning squad! Can’t wait to chat allllll the things in this discussion group🥰💖
Prev13

Comments

• FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    YES! Hiiiii! 💕 
    Should we do a little intro or something so we know who we all are? 

I’m Kimberly in the squad! (And Lindz is my sister😘) 
    I’ve had KKH basically since the game came out, but didn’t actively play or hunt for items, then I stopped playing and just came back this past Feb, all in 🙌 

Also! I’ve been saving kstars like it’s nobodies business hoping to get all the cute things once the anniversary sale hits! 👏
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Yesss love intros! I am Vic in the squad & kailey t is my bestie IRL! 💖

Same as Kimberly, I’ve been playing KKH since the veryyyyy beginning of the game, and have been obsessed ever since! I play every day and have so so much fun creating fun looks, SYS’s & buying and furnishing all the homes in the game hehe✨🏡

So so happy we started this squad and know we’re going to crush the daily boxes/gifts/etc.! 👑
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Yay hello! I’m Tori IRL and Torinado in the game. I played a LONG time ago when the game first came out then recently Re-downloaded it a few years ago and play daily! Excited for an active squad! 💕
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hi, I’m Bella! My last squad wasn’t as active as I would’ve liked so I’m glad I found you all. I played when the game first came out and just redownloaded about a year ago. I wasted my last round of kudos on a squad that wasn’t reciprocating but I’ll give them out as soon as they refill!
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Hi, I'm Linda in the game and I'm an active player!  I'm excited to be in this squad as my last squad was not active.  Can't wait to give you kudos to you all!
    I also just gave out all my kuds and it kills me because everyone is making gains and I just want to love it all! It’s so dumb how it takes so long to refresh.   But in 2 days and 6 hours 🥲 il be spreading the love. 
    FrenchK said:
    I also just gave out all my kuds and it kills me because everyone is making gains and I just want to love it all! It’s so dumb how it takes so long to refresh.   But in 2 days and 6 hours 🥲 il be spreading the love. 
    Ugh SAME! So easy to give them out; the waiting game is killller😢
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    kueenV said:
    FrenchK said:
    Ugh SAME! So easy to give them out; the waiting game is killller😢
    Same here!!!  All my kudos gone!  But will be spreading it in 2 days!
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hey guys! I'm Shay and my IRL bestie, TheDivaPowers, is also in this squad. She was actually the one that encouraged me to try kkh and I finally started playing back in early March. Definitely a newbie compared with you ladies lol, but I play a lot and spend money here and there which has helped me develop an amazing kloset for so early on. I'm also out of kudos for a couple of days lol and will be sure to share the love once I get more.
    I attempted a couple rolls of the anniversary boxes today and immediately regretted it 🥲🥲 i got earrings, and boots. At 55 stars each 😭 I have the worst luck with any of the boxes! I think I’ll just save my stars for sales and pets  

• ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hi everyone! Im Zeynep i first started playing kkh a few years ago but i take a break for a while and almost a year ago i started playing again i love the fashion kkh provides us😍 im sadly out of kudos right now but in a few days ill be ready to share the love i hope we have a great time as a squad💗
    FrenchK said:
    I attempted a couple rolls of the anniversary boxes today and immediately regretted it 🥲🥲 i got earrings, and boots. At 55 stars each 😭 I have the worst luck with any of the boxes! I think I’ll just save my stars for sales and pets  

This always happens to me i just can’t control myself😭 after opening 4 boxes i decided to save stars for the kimiversary sale 
    Fun tip! I read a thing that you can save up your squad boxes and open them all at once instead of open
    ing them as soon as they’re ready 😯 so I’m going to give it a try! Apparently it’s a good way to accumulate energy since you can stockpiLe +5 a day. 👏

FrenchK said:
    Fun tip! I read a thing that you can save up your squad boxes and open them all at once instead of open
    ing them as soon as they’re ready 😯 so I’m going to give it a try! Apparently it’s a good way to accumulate energy since you can stockpiLe +5 a day. 👏
    Wait that’s amazing I would’ve never thought to do that🤩🤩
    Wow we all killlled it this weekend! 🎉✨
    Yes 👏👏
    this new korkov event though is a weird theme to have, I feel like it’s just going to be a free for all and just anything we feel like. I’d love to see what you all come up with!  
    FrenchK said:

I spent most of my kimiversary savings on these super tempting boxes. I had a bad string of luck before this update, so thankfully I got hair, eyes, and a couple of cute dresses. 
    Does anyone here know the deets regarding the big kimiversary sale? Are hair dyes/nail colors also on sale? 
  • CatherineMeilleur98CatherineMeilleur98 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hello dolls ❤️😊 just wondering of there is any place left in this squad? 
    My first few squad boxes were pretty good. I've been wanting this dress forever and am soooo excited to add it to my closet. 

Hello dolls ❤️😊 just wondering of there is any place left in this squad? 
    Hey love! We are full up, but will post in the iso forums if we ever have an opening 💕 good luck with your search!
    katshay8 said:
    Does anyone here know the deets regarding the big kimiversary sale? Are hair dyes/nail colors also on sale? 
    I found some posts that said that hair dyes do go on sale for kimiversary. So we should be able to get them discounted 👏👏! And probably the same for nail colors although I didn’t see anything specifically stating that, I can’t see why they wouldn’t ☺️
    FrenchK said:
    katshay8 said:
    I found some posts that said that hair dyes do go on sale for kimiversary. So we should be able to get them discounted 👏👏! And probably the same for nail colors although I didn’t see anything specifically stating that, I can’t see why they wouldn’t ☺️
    Thank you!! There's this dark purple hair color that is AMAZING and I can't wait to add it to my kloset
    FrenchK said:
    Yes 👏👏
    this new korkov event though is a weird theme to have, I feel like it’s just going to be a free for all and just anything we feel like. I’d love to see what you all come up with!  
    At first i liked the fact that we could work with anything we liked but now after seeing my votes im not sure so🥲
    I hope they bring back some eye makeup for the kimiversary sale there are sooo many things i’d love to have
    edited June 2022
    So I finally figured out the easiest way to complete the professional events and get all 4 items. I've never been able to do it before, but accidentally ran across an old thread in this forum that gave tips on how to complete them.

The trick for the professional events (doesn't apply to the dating or kstar events) is to have 3 hour reality show filming in your bel air mansion. You start the 3 hour filming in the foyer and bring in a contact and get all their stars/energy/etc. You do this same process in your living room, dining room, and pool. You also click on one of the "unscripted commentary" boxes (which I do in the dining room, usually), which uses 2 energy. It only takes 16/17 energy to complete the 3 hour filming so you can do it pretty frequently.

Hope this helps everyone! 😊
    katshay8 said:
    So I finally figured out the easiest way to complete the professional events and get all 4 items. I've never been able to do it before, but accidentally ran across an old thread in this forum that gave tips on how to complete them.

The trick for the professional events (doesn't apply to the dating or kstar events) is to have 3 hour reality show filming in your bel air mansion. You start the 3 hour filming in the foyer and bring in a contact and get all their stars/energy/etc. You do this same process in your living room, dining room, and pool. You also click on one of the "unscripted commentary" boxes (which I do in the dining room, usually), which uses 2 energy. It only takes 16/17 energy to complete the 3 hour filming so you can do it pretty frequently.

Hope this helps everyone! 😊
    So helpful!! 👏👏
    Crying of happiness 🥹
    Thought I would try my luck at the other box 🥹🥹
    I think I’m going to buy a lottery ticket 🥹

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I had some pretty good luck today too! And I got everything I wanted from the sale but now I’m broke.