🗳️🎂 SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!✨🍾🗳️

1181920212224Next

Comments

• RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Tbh I think that they should put all of the ticket buyers in one group and all the free players in another group during sys bc it isn’t fair to us (free) players when we do looks and get high scores but never end up in top 3 bc of ticket buyers. :/ 
    I feel like your intentions are good here but also Glu is a business, why would they encourage free playing? 

I always invest money in games because people deserve to be paid for their hard work, I know not everyone does, but then those who spend should have access to more things because without spending there wouldn’t be any game development at all for anyone 😬
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    GLU! THIS IS HOW ALL THE PALETTES SHOULD BE!!! THIS IS WHAT WE WANT IN THE BOXES!!! NOT A PALLET FILLED WITH DYES. Thank you☺️

U got so lucky😭😭 mine didn’t even have any of the hair or the body contour/highlights. Literally just dyes and tickets ugh😓
    Trust me this was my 9th box, and I was running out of diamonds. All the other boxes had dyes, random clothes, and one or none of the items. It’s really painful to waste hard earned diamonds on these boxes. 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Muco said:
    The most giving SYS and GB boxes I’ve had in months 🙌🏻
    Gemini sister🤩💋 I recently bought the gem necklace stack and I’m in love 😭😭 your doll looks amazing!
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    obsessed ♡

iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy Kimmiversery! I forgot I didn't show off the earnables I won!

Decided I should go with the first and cheapest features in the game so I match with the outfit 😂👌
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Brycekyaw1312Brycekyaw1312 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i want to join squad anyone?
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Wow beautiful dress in your pfp🥳🥳🥳 when was it released?
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Wow beautiful dress in your pfp🥳🥳🥳 when was it released?
    I believe that dress is unreleased 🙈🙈
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @TheValkyrie yes 😂I kinda sensed that since I never saw it before. And I trust my visual memory 😧
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Btw this is the old kimi thread before anyone gets confused - also her dress is unreleased
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.