Body Contour & Highlight Are Back??

cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
edited June 2022 in KKH General Discussion
Ok ok hear me out.. I might have missed something and just realized now that the body contour and highlight are back, but is it worth it to try and get them now?
Or is there a better and easier way to make sure that I get them? Because usually I got the worst luck when it comes to opening Boxes🥲

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    It depends how much you want them - unfortunately they are very coveted and glu know that so they are unlikely to be any easier to get any time soon - some people have got them on first few boxes so it’s always possible but depends if you were saving your diamonds for something else you want 💕
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    It depends how much you want them - unfortunately they are very coveted and glu know that so they are unlikely to be any easier to get any time soon - some people have got them on first few boxes so it’s always possible but depends if you were saving your diamonds for something else you want 💕
    Ughh I wish it was easier to get them or at least easier to get diamonds.. but thank you so much! 💞
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Ughh I wish it was easier to get them or at least easier to get diamonds.. but thank you so much! 💞
    Ya body contour and highlight for everyone 😤 good luck! 💗💗
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Ok ok hear me out.. I might have missed something and just realized now that the body contour and highlight are back, but is it worth it to try and get them now?
    Or is there a better and easier way to make sure that I get them? Because usually I got the worst luck when it comes to opening Boxes🥲

I got the 150 diamond pack so I could get the body highlight and contour and I only got the contour 🫠

I got the 150 diamond pack so I could get the body highlight and contour and I only got the contour 🫠

KylieMcGowanKKH omg nooo! I was deadass thinking about purchasing a package to get the contour and highlight but that’s literally my biggest fear☠️😭 
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

KylieMcGowanKKH omg nooo! I was deadass thinking about purchasing a package to get the contour and highlight but that’s literally my biggest fear☠️😭 
    I spend too much money on this game to be let down this many times 😂 
  • KKH_CoochiannaKKH_Coochianna Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Personally even if I have enough gems for it it isn't even worth it for me cause i cant see it. It also makes you look like youre drentched in oil. Maybe its just me but like i dont underdstsnd the hype. Anyways love i hope you win it. XXX
    Personally even if I have enough gems for it it isn't even worth it for me cause i cant see it. It also makes you look like youre drentched in oil. Maybe its just me but like i dont underdstsnd the hype. Anyways love i hope you win it. XXX
    Totally understandable! But I think because of the latest update the intensity is adjustable, but I agree lol I personally want the contour more than the highlight but both together just give your doll a nice touch. 
    And I guess since it’s so hard to get and not everyone has them it’s so hyped🫠
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I spent 150+ diamonds on those boxes and neither got any of the contour/highlighter.. nevermind. 
    But i just noticed some of the other items in those boxes( the motorcycle, hamlet etc) are available now in the 5 diamonds boxes. 
    So my question is, will we have the body contour and highlighter in 5diamond boxes?? Should i spend my last 30 diamonds or should i keep them and try my luck with the 5 diamonds box? 

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:
    I spent 150+ diamonds on those boxes and neither got any of the contour/highlighter.. nevermind. 
    But i just noticed some of the other items in those boxes( the motorcycle, hamlet etc) are available now in the 5 diamonds boxes. 
    So my question is, will we have the body contour and highlighter in 5diamond boxes?? Should i spend my last 30 diamonds or should i keep them and try my luck with the 5 diamonds box? 

im in the same predicament as you! idk if I should spend my diamonds on 2 of the 15 diamond boxes or open 6 to try and get it in the 5diamond boxes. If they do come back in those that as well
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:

So far they’ve brought back past 5 diamond boxes for similar themes. Because the highlight & contour are specifically from the Kimiversary SYS DBS, I really doubt they’ll bring them back for 5 diamonds. And if they do, it’d at least be a year from now. 

Imo I’d spend on the 15 diamond boxes if you like the other items in them too!