🗳️ 👫 ⭐ KK:H 6/16/22 - 👬 SYS Duets Prismatic Gala & ⭐ 5 Star Professional Weekend! 👭 ⭐ 🗳️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    9-12

I play on iOS
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited June 2022
    LexKKH said:
    I’m pretty sure I owned this lip colour before as I put it on my NPC pre update… will Glu be able to fix this because idk how they will be able to tell who purchased the lipstick/didn’t?
    @KalindaKing also if people do get it for free then it would be unfair on people who bought it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have the same problem, I was thinking about showing them a screenshot of my npc wearing it and than a screenshot of the lipcolor shes wearing and that it’s not her default lipcolor, but I haven’t send to customerservice yet so idk if that will be enough 🤷‍♀️

Edit: I just send in a ticket, I’ll let you know if they believe me or not 😅
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

5-8🫶🏻 this sys has been treating me really well so far!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Thank you @Elenaaa idk whether to contact them either Bc idk if Glu is already fixing it?
    @KalindaKing can you confirm/update us on progress?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I decided to open one extra box to get the hair (since I got stars in my free) and ai got it 🥰🥹

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    this silver box being 80% dye is criminal 😩

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    This weekend hairstyle is so cute 😍😍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    9-12 💎
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    LexKKH said:
    Thank you @Elenaaa idk whether to contact them either Bc idk if Glu is already fixing it?
    Update: I think it’s worth sending in a ticket! They didn’t give me back the lipcolor but they did give back the currency for the lipcolor so it was worth it to write to customer service! ☺️ Hopefully they can resolve the issue for everyone! ♥️

edited June 2022
    Elenaaa said:
    LexKKH said:
    Update: I think it’s worth sending in a ticket! They didn’t give me back the lipcolor but they did give back the currency for the lipcolor so it was worth it to write to customer service! ☺️ Hopefully they can resolve the issue for everyone! ♥️

Another update: I’ll have to contact them again because now there is a different bug, I got the 30 k-stars and then I went to SYS to buy the lipcolor again and her lipcolor has changed and when I tap on lips to change them, the game closes by itself… 

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    LexKKH said:

Another update: I’ll have to contact them again because now there is a different bug, I got the 30 k-stars and then I went to SYS to buy the lipcolor again and her lipcolor has changed and when I tap on lips to change them, the game closes by itself… 

Oh dear, I’ll hold off getting it fixed by CS until that’s fixed 🤍
    Ty for the info 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    edited June 2022
    LexKKH said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    LexKKH said:

Oh dear, I’ll hold off getting it fixed by CS until that’s fixed 🤍
    Ty for the info 
    Yeah, it’s a bit of a mess 😅 they told me they can’t fix it right now but that they are aware of the issue and are working on fixing it! 👌🏼 And you’re welcome! 💕
  • teenytigressteenytigress Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Not sure how one of these got 5 hearts.. but I’ll take it :,-) these two looks managed to get me the earnable dress 

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    10-14
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    LexKKH said:

It had happened to me as well and what worked for me was selecting the default look for the npc in her lookbook and then modifying her look to my taste again 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Tried again for the rainbow face design and got the hair. Can’t complain.

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Silver box!!

They/them please
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Extra ticket from the db because I really wanted to use the storyline outfit and the earnable dress 💜 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks, as you can see I lost a ticket 🤦🏻‍♀️  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• teenytigressteenytigress Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
     The new dress has grown on me (: looks super cute with the purse and necklace from this week too 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    13-14 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    some of my other few looks! 💗 loved this theme

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Of course 🙃
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @thesweetone I always thought that was an orange juice 😂😭

Could be, but the pieces of fruit remind me of peaches, they're smooth and don't have the little sections citruses have
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    justanna said:
    Nikaraf said:
    @thesweetone I always thought that was an orange juice 😂😭
    And here I was always thinking there was whiskey on rocks in it 🤣🤣

I like your version the best tbh 😂🥃