🗳️ 👫 ⭐ KK:H 6/16/22 - 👬 SYS Duets Prismatic Gala & ⭐ 5 Star Professional Weekend! 👭 ⭐ 🗳️

18910111214Next

Comments

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    4th place in silver 3, this weekend’s sys was pretty fun 💕 got lots of beautiful items ✨

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

First in Silver 3.

I play on iOS
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

i came 5th in silver ||| so i only got the necklace & bag but i’m only really happy with the necklace🥹💗
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts

i came 5th in silver ||| so i only got the necklace & bag but i’m only really happy with the necklace🥹💗
    what app did you use for the quality?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Oh I’m mad mad. I was going to submit 2 extra tickets in my chill gold group to get 3:rd place and get the dress. I submit one and then I’m on my second one. I’m pressing ”done” and it wouldn’t let me bc I got the ”buy this for (amount of stars)” glitch with my NPC and then the time ran out so I came 4th… So one ticket gone for nothing and no dress. Messaged CS so I’ll se what they say, I’m losing it 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️
    Update: Nope nothing, lost a ticket and the dress for a glitch, amazing 🫠
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I gave up on screenshots and looking at this threat It is just exhausting with duets… 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited June 2022
    alvaas said:
    alvaas said:
    Oh I’m mad mad. I was going to submit 2 extra tickets in my chill gold group to get 3:rd place and get the dress. I submit one and then I’m on my second one. I’m pressing ”done” and it wouldn’t let me bc I got the ”buy this for (amount of stars)” glitch with my NPC and then the time ran out so I came 4th… So one ticket gone for nothing and no dress. Messaged CS so I’ll se what they say, I’m losing it 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️
    Update: Nope nothing, lost a ticket and the dress for a glitch, amazing 🫠
    Maybe try again! Usually it really depends on who you get with customer service!! I think you could still maybe get it! It’s so horrible because of how it happened to you and the dress is so stunning!!! 😍 Really hoping you can still get it 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Edit: I have had it happen that they wouldn’t help me with an issue so I opened a new ticket and the new person from customer service helped me really well! So def worth a try!
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    alo said:

what app did you use for the quality?
    i use Yome2x🥰
    edited June 2022
    Fav high, low and other favss 👗🦋💎🌷🌈
    I found a dress that works well with the stunning big skirt dress 🥰

Other looksss 💫✨💫✨

👑💐🧚🏼‍♀️🌊

🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🌈

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t win anything 😔
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

EllyBurns said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    LexKKH said:
    Thank you @Elenaaa idk whether to contact them either Bc idk if Glu is already fixing it?
    @KalindaKing can you confirm/update us on progress?
    Update: I think it’s worth sending in a ticket! They didn’t give me back the lipcolor but they did give back the currency for the lipcolor so it was worth it to write to customer service! ☺️ Hopefully they can resolve the issue for everyone! ♥️

Another update: I’ll have to contact them again because now there is a different bug, I got the 30 k-stars and then I went to SYS to buy the lipcolor again and her lipcolor has changed and when I tap on lips to change them, the game closes by itself… 

It had happened to me as well and what worked for me was selecting the default look for the npc in her lookbook and then modifying her look to my taste again 
    That worked! Thank you!! ♥️ You’re more help than customerservice haha they told me to check my device for storage and internet connection, as if the shutting down on the lips after I asked to fix a glitch from the lips would suddenly be my device its fault 😅
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    With regards to the lip colour bug where it asks you to buy it... There's a 13.0.1 update; please update to this and see if this issue gets fixed!  Let us know!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Third box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I left my game with someone and they placed 11th for me. I’m also missing like 2 extra tickets and I don’t even know where that happened 💀
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49