week 13 uppdate: 980kstars❤️
    iOS player
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Week 12:

+ 259 ✨
    Week 13:

+ 100 ✨

Last sunday-update, kinda sad, but BF savings are starting soon so it’s fine 🥹

Had the worst luck with silver boxes 🙃 So I opened a weekend box and got the dress + two slots in my lookbook 🤗

Kimi next week!! 🫶🏼 I’m going for 5000 and see how I’ll do, so excited to see what TB items are added 👏🏼
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Week 13 update: 516 kstars.. yeah kinda sad I have a little bit bc I spent on 2 kollections but I’m hoping I can do better for BF 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Week 13 update~
    Might not make my initial goal but it was fun saving! 

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Week 13 update: I opened around 6 boxes already lol 

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I reached my GOAL🥳😍

Week 13 update: 1604 kstars (+229)

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Week 13!
    I met my goal today!! Thank you double star offers and thank you to this group for helping me stay on track 🙏🏽😭 Now I have to keep saving this week to have some extra to really splurge. Currently at 2000 🤩
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    i have a question. is BF like kimiversary ? do we get everything 50% and also old items?
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    i have a question. is BF like kimiversary ? do we get everything 50% and also old items?
    Yep. But some items like wedding stuff and some korkov dresses are not half off. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Update week #13

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    week 13 update.  Spent a bit but got lucky opening some boxes with stars so made it up again.  This was so much fun having you dolls to hold me accountable. Would love to do it for BF. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Week 13

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Week 13

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Week 13 🌸

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 13 (I think, time is losing meaning to me 😂): 4933 - I’ll try get to 5000 before kimi but life’s getting super hectic and stressful atm 
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I have a question. What will you all focus on during the sale? Opening boxes or buying items from the kloset rather? 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    I have a question. What will you all focus on during the sale? Opening boxes or buying items from the kloset rather? 
    i’m gonna be getting kloset items and tb items, i think the boxes aren’t worth it unless you have a lot of kstars saved because half the stuff in them are ugly and old
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Update for the last week 🥺 
    I'm 270 stars over my second goal and still managed to buy I think 3 storyline outfits and spin some kollections and it is all thanks to this thread 🥰 Can't wait for BF one 🥳 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I think I opened something like 6 Kimi boxes last year? Even though I was lucky enough to get one of my favourite items from the boxes, it honestly wasn’t worth it at all and I really regret it. I ended up getting mostly accessories. 😅

The sale is only for the weekend and the boxes last all month and some of July so I’d wait on the boxes til VIP if you want to open any!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wasn't sure I wanted to bother with the boxes at all since there aren't enough items I want. I didn't even get anything good from the free box.
    Platform: Android

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I opened few just cause I love opening boxes in general, got lucky with the new dress and also a nice hairstyle, however I also got 2 pairs of shoes and a horrid hairstyle I can't see anyone using anymore (why do they keep those old outdated items in the boxes??)
    I think I'll stop here and hope to get some of the low quality items / accessories out of the TB boxes and then maybe open more next year! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    last update, very happy i was able to reach my goal of 2500! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
     shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
    Weekly update #7:

currently at 913 kstars this week 😮‍💨 reached 1k but as you can tell I spent 300 kstars🫣 at least I got most of it back tho! (especially since I was trying to complete a bunch of achievements)
    Weekly update #8:

currently at 1,111 kstars this week! ✨angel numbers✨ saved up the storyline outfit instead of buying it and recently found a thread called your guide to reality achievements so i’ve been busy w doing that for kstars!
    Weekly update #9

currently at 1,234 kstars this week! didn’t grind and save up as much as last week but still v decent progress ^.^
    Weekly update #10

currently at 1,360 kstars this week! My goal was 1,000-1,500 and if I keep this going i’ll prob be able to reach more than 1,500 kstars by the time Kimmi starts! so excited ^.^ 
    Weekly Update #11

currently at 1,510 kstars this week!! Thankfully I wasn’t too tempted to spend a lot (just 40 kstars) but I got it all back and then some 🙌 reached the second part of my goal now I gotta hold out just a lil more and hopefully continue saving up!
    Weekly Update #12
    currently at 1,780 kstars this week!!
    I can’t believe I was able to save up this much this is a first for me so im super excited 🙈 never thought i’d be able to reach my goal let alone pass it so here’s to spending it all next week 🤣 also managed to actually save my diamonds as well so hopefully we get a chance to get body contour and highlight 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
    Final Weekly Update #13

currently at 1,845 kstars! can’t believe how fast time flew these past weeks! this thread helped me a lot with saving up for my first Kimi thank you @LydiaKKH for starting this thread and @maggiey for the charts! ♥️ I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate all the work that went into this thread🙏♥️
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    last update before kimi ✨ happy with my savings!

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Week 13 💙 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Final check in I wish I had better luck in recent weeks getting kstars from boxes.

Platform: Android

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Last update 

• kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Final update!

I managed to save 330 kstars more than I originally planed and I'm excited to finally be back at spending!

3830 kstars

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

Did so good 😀
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to quickly say that the charts are going to be posted late today but they will be shared before the sale starts! I'm working back to back shifts at work and don't have time/access to post them yet, sorry about that 😓

I'm also making comparison charts for what our week 1s and week 13s looked like so now there's still some time to share any last week 13 updates!