šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite PossibilitiesāœØ!šŸŽ†

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Itā€™s working for me! @KalindaKing
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hey dolls, does anyone have the same issue? I have this quest to talk to Elizabeth even tough its long gone and unavailable.Might be a glitch but its not going away
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    The Kimiversary celebrations start on Thursday! The sale will start mid-day on Thursday. There will also be a new Kollection, #FASHIONGOALS IAP and Show Your Style event followed by a Party Weekend on Friday!Ā 
    Well, colour me surprised. They did realise a schedule. I'm excited for a new kollection.Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Joanna6 I have the same thing in my game.
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    Hey dolls, does anyone have the same issue? I have this quest to talk to Elizabeth even tough its long gone and unavailable.Might be a glitch but its not going away
    If you message customer support or @eggsandbananas then it will be removed for you
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Joanna6 said:
    If you message customer support or @eggsandbananas then it will be removed for you
    Thank you sm, will do thatšŸ˜˜
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So I opened up these boxes and the contour was in the boxes I was first going to pick but completely FORGOT to because I was so excited. šŸ˜­ FML now Iā€™m going to save my diamonds until the last day when thereā€™s only a few hours left and hope and pray I can get the contour & highlight. Im at 88 diamonds rn and have 15/32 of the items. šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Hi ladies,Ā  I've got this task to do but I'm thinking of holding out until the party weekend so I can complete it and get extra points.Ā  Does anyone remember if it's an 8hr party or a TV show?Ā  I don't want to waste energy and not get the correct points especially during the kimi weekend when i need all the energy for the parties.Ā 

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Wait since when do the tb items increase in price? is it for everyone or just some people? and by how much?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When does the sale start again anyone? Sorry I really donā€™t know?
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    When does the sale start again anyone? Sorry I really donā€™t know?
    I think when sys starts ThursdayĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    evilhag said:
    wow Thank you for the schedule Kalinda! I am so excited. Ā I woke up this morning and thought it was Thursday! Ā Wish it was! Ā :). Happy almost Kimiversary. Ā 8 years ago, my days on a handbag forum were coming to a close and I didnā€™t even know it. Ā I heard about Kimā€™s game, from friends on that forum. Ā I downloaded the game, started playing and came here for help. Ā  A few days later I gave the Dolls there my forwarding address. Lol. Ā I pop back in every so often. Ā When they ask where Iā€™ve been, I say ā€œStill playing KK:H.ā€ Ā I love this time of year. Ā Happy Almost 8 year Kimiversary Dolls! ā™„ļø šŸ˜˜Ā 
    8 years ago I downloaded this game on my morning shift waitressing a sushi restaurant and now I have a masters degree. Time truly does fly lolĀ 
    Really? Iā€™m so happy for you, @evilhag!!!! šŸ’—šŸ’• Congrats on getting your masters degree!!!! šŸ„³šŸŽ‰Ā 
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    thursday sys 23th june
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    @kokokokonut this in month #fashiongoals party weekend @KalindaKing get in back shop my closet & throwback sale 8 years event šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜ÆšŸ˜Æ
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    With regards to the lip colour bug where it asks you to buy it... There's a 13.0.1 update; please update to this and see if this issue gets fixed!Ā  Let us know!
    @KalindaKing I think so, I canā€™t tell if itā€™s fixed in duets because it isnā€™t currently on!
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Wait since when do the tb items increase in price? is it for everyone or just some people? and by how much?
    They don't, it's happened once or twice with a couple of individual items and then last year they took a diamond box hair out of the sale. I don't know where the idea that everything increases in price came from but it's not true.
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I expected more from this kimi week lol šŸ˜­Ā 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Is there any way we can get Kim's earrings that are shown here? I don't know else how to match the necklace and bracelets šŸ˜¢

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I could have gone this whole week without getting green dye as a "gift". Now I have more dye I'm doing nothing with.
    Platform: Android

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    They don't, it's happened once or twice with a couple of individual items and then last year they took a diamond box hair out of the sale. I don't know where the idea that everything increases in price came from but it's not true.
    oh okay thank you
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Never seen a Kollection for 10 stars šŸ‘€ it looks very oldĀ 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2022

Never seen a Kollection for 10 stars šŸ‘€ it looks very oldĀ 
    Lmao I spun these when they were all I could afford, before I knew how to save kstars šŸ˜‚ (also before I knew how much better clothing exists/didn't realize the value of kstars) I have the hair and shoes.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Little bit late to post this but I'm struggling to find my skin tone.. I'm a light skinned Indian with warm undertones and the warm shades are so green and off.. I appreciate the wide range of skin colors now which wasn't there previously but honestly the green-ness needs to be fixed next update!
    They said they were working on this. Ā I believe it was like presenting the new features, and then fine tuning. Ā There are posts about it a few pages back. Ā But yes, theyā€™re working on the skin tones :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I keep refreshing hoping by some miracle the sale comes early lolĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I really hope they add the tbs to the kloset tonight šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.