The Barbie Squad Needs Members!!! 👑🎀🛍

124Next

Comments

• weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    RonnieKKH said:
    Hi, I’ve just joined the squad, I hope that’s okay! I’m from the UK and I’m a daily player. I was playing back in 2018 and then stopped playing and picked it back up a few months ago x
    Welcome!! I’m from the UK also but we’re a fairly eclectic squad from all over.  
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    RonnieKKH said:
    Hi, I’ve just joined the squad, I hope that’s okay! I’m from the UK and I’m a daily player. I was playing back in 2018 and then stopped playing and picked it back up a few months ago x
    Ofc!! Glad you're here 🤗
    To Rossella, if you ever check this:
    If you leave the squad I'll mourn your loss forever!!! There are so many things in your lookbook that I want to buy but I'm poor right now (both in the game and real life) 😢
    Everyone's new looks are so pretty!!!
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Hi all, hope everyone's well! :) We still only have 12 members so it's been hard to reach the gift box lately. Should one of us maybe post on the Squad Members Wanted thread so there can be more of us again?
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    Sorry I haven't been active in sooo long!! Hopefully our squad will get full again so we can all get boxes 🙌🏼🙌🏼
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    hey! is anyone else on this squad still active on the forum? I havent logged into the forum for a bit and got a bit less active on kkh overall. I know our squad is about half inactive </3
  • weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey, I’m still here! It does seem like there’s only a few of us still actively playing though  :(
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hi! yeah, I think about half of our squad plays on a good day now  :/ good to know that there are some of us on the forum still though so we can stay updated!