🗳️🔁KK:H Weekdays 6/20/22 SYS TB Celebrating Korkov! 🔁🗳️ & ⭐ 5Star Professional TB Events! ⭐

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    My scores just dropped for no reason - I generally recycle looks when I can as I don’t yet have enough clothes, and the recycled ones score the same or better. Now I’m getting 40 for what scored 50 earlier - seems sus 🤔
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    justanna said:
    My scores just dropped for no reason - I generally recycle looks when I can as I don’t yet have enough clothes, and the recycled ones score the same or better. Now I’m getting 40 for what scored 50 earlier - seems sus 🤔
    omg same! Is kind of fine because I still have one ticket and only 10 more votes to go for silver boxes but it’s just so random, I wonder if all players are experiencing this
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    silver boxes! the pants and hair are cute🥰

~stares longingly at the 40 kstars 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    My TB box, got these slightly boring trousers.
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    TB box and silver boxes

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    earnable silver boxes, surprised it’s only items
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    My look that I just put whatever in got better score than the looks I wanted to be on theme lmao I wanted 20 something points to get the next reward but at the same time not rank too high so put on one of the ugliest (imo) dresses on my doll😭

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Not high enough  scores to get the earnable  box but at least I’m having fun

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

In honor of Nayeon's upcoming album, when I saw these pics I thought it looked like it could be slight inspo for this dress we've had a little time ago. 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Silver boxes 😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    So discouraging the past few weeks all I get is scores in the 35-45 range. I don't even remember the last time I got to open the silver boxes 😪

I got dyes in my bronze box and of course I finally get a 50 in my last look

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • QueenKH04QueenKH04 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My looks were straight 40’s at first but I figured out what works for me. The white dress is really big but the score is a 51. Not getting the last earnable but that’s okay still having fun making cute looks. 😊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All my looks 👒
    thank you @robertavyy for giving me the idea of using hats, you made my sys 💓
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Silver boxes:

omg the luckkkk!! congratsss
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    alvaas said:
    Silver boxes:

omg the luckkkk!! congratsss
    Thank you, in perfect time for kimi too! 🤩🙏🏽
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Got 60 stars, 3 diamonds and golden dye from earnable boxes. Now I cannot get into my game, it’s loading for ages 😢
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Votes came in within seconds for my last few looks. 1 vote short of being able to open 3 boxes. Not fair at all
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Votes came in within seconds for my last few looks. 1 vote short of being able to open 3 boxes. Not fair at all
    send a ticket to support and they will give you this 1 point because you used all free tickets and it is only 1 point
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I'm in a different time zone than my home for kimi and the time change made me miss my last ticket 🤦‍♀️ hope I don't mess up for weekend sys aaah
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Silver boxes and got 10th place in gold 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

8th in gold. The hair is cute ! 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    yay for the kstars!
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    woww I’m so happy, I think it’s the first time I got first place and I got the best prizes!!

so excited to use the black dress in today’s sys

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

High, low and fave! Second in Silver II! First was a TB — hope the extra 6 K stars was worth it to her lol. And for the first time all my silver boxes were great 😍 the bikini will definitely come in handy over the summer. 
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    meds said:
    SDC93 said:

send a ticket to support and they will give you this 1 point because you used all free tickets and it is only 1 point
    Wait, does this actually work? I’ve been a vote short so many times 🤯
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    silver boxes! the pants and hair are cute🥰

~stares longingly at the 40 kstars 
    got 10th place in gold and ended up getting the 40 kstars I was eyeing earlier!!♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Only got a to a bronze box but at least I picked Kstars for a change. I just wish I had picked the tile that had 50.
    Platform: Android

• medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    meds said:
    SDC93 said:

Wait, does this actually work? I’ve been a vote short so many times 🤯
    yes, I read many times from other players that if you used all the free tickets and you have 1-2 points left before the prize, they can give you this☺️