🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @Katya If I don't have enough for everything, I think about what I would regret not getting now the most. Maybe look at the items a little and see what you like the best on your doll. But I might recommend the short hairstyle with the gold pins. I got that one and I actually really like it on my doll. She's wearing it now with the gold two piece outfit.
    Platform: Android

• poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Update on my kimiversary shopping, just bought the heels on the right corner now I have 10 kstars left 😭
    those black heels are actually very useful for awkward length dresses i use them a lot!😍😍
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Ilze said:
    @Nikaraf thank you so much, you're so kind!!! 😭❤️🥰
    Just telling the truth 🤍🤍
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts

Where are the 4th eyes from?? Are they available to purchase with k starts or diamonds?? 🥰
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I bought short hairstyle and I love it! I think I’ll buy red dress and 1st hairstyle later. Thank you! 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @BenedettaKKH you should defo get the gold dress imo!!!
    Thank you for your advice!!! And your doll looks gorgeous !! I had to say it 💕💕💕💕
    Thanks a lot. That means so much to me 🥺🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Where are the 4th eyes from?? Are they available to purchase with k starts or diamonds?? 🥰
    They are in the anniversary boxes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I had a bit of a makeover since the update (had to change the lips coz of the shading). I got a few items that I really wanted (dresses,blush and face glitter). 

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    My doll got a whole face makeover literally lol Also now I have 0 k stars but Im happy with everything I got. 

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Guys remember there's also a kollection out later today
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @D98 @goodjuce @kkhaylina @Reina12 thank you gorgeous dolls so much!! 💖 

@madeeline ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    So... here almost everything I got (miss a bracelet I forgot to put on and the kardashian shopping bags) mixed up with some things I already had.
    I'm IN LOVE with the long mermaid hair. 😍 and finally got new lips and eyes (AND CONTOURING). 
    Some looks are a bit random but I was trying to showcase the most in less photos lol.

#FixTheWine

• josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

A comeback after a little break from my side! Ready for the first SYS in a couple of months with some new items from the sale 😍

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas Can the lips be fixed please? There’s a bug that just wont let us show the new lips 
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing can you make the left part less dark ? Please ! I love them but they are so dark. We can never have them the same color as our skin tone
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Does the red dress have the matching hair in the sale or did I miss it? 
    Also are the other outfit pieces for this dress?

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I already had the gold dress, but I'm really happy I could buy the eyes and the arm accessory that came with it, since I couldn't get them in the boxes. I also bought this nose. I think my doll looks beautiful ❤️😊

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I haven't bought anything yet,it stops me knowing where this outfit is from,I love it and I'll wait to see if it's part of SYS or the weekend event 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    If you mean the red and gold velvet dress from the recent Valentine’s Day, I didn’t find the hair - I wanted it so much but looks like they didn’t add it
    What was the hair with the red dress? I got the dress in the sale since I didn't already have it, but I can't remember which hair went with it. 

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Also are the other outfit pieces for this dress?

Didn’t see any - but I wouldn’t know since I own them. For that matter, I don’t think they added Red Velvet GB bag either - it was gorgeous but I only saw the bow and dress. 
    justanna said:
    Reina12 said:
    If you mean the red and gold velvet dress from the recent Valentine’s Day, I didn’t find the hair - I wanted it so much but looks like they didn’t add it
    Yes this one! I owned the red dress already and loved the other pieces but couldn't get them at the time. Thanks for confirming!
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Juh said:
    I already had the gold dress, but I'm really happy I could buy the eyes and the arm accessory that came with it, since I couldn't get them in the boxes. I also bought this nose. I think my doll looks beautiful ❤️😊

This arm accessory doesn't lock in sys right?
    What was the hair with the red dress? I got the dress in the sale since I didn't already have it, but I can't remember which hair went with it. 
    It was this voluminous side parted hair. I don't think we have another quite like it. I don't see it used very much though, actually @DelphineGarnier
    @Reina12 It doesn't. I had to remove from my doll because it's too easy to forget she's wearing it and then it's paired with an outfit that doesn't make sense with it. 

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    there seems to be a problem with signing into apple game center after the second update @KalindaKing - it keeps telling me to sign in from the game center but i’m already signed in through there 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.