The Wine at Oak is broken, 2.0

Comments

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    since they don’t seem to care what if we start several threads about this and start mentioning it everywhere
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    since they don’t seem to care what if we start several threads about this and start mentioning it everywhere
    Idk, they are clearly not going to change it. Kalinda already said they will keep it the way it is. If more threads are made of this the only one dealing with that will be Koko
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    #FixTheWine
  • OhHoneyOhHoney Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    What if we all add #FixTheWine to our signature? I saw others on the forum do it and I think it's a good way to spread the message in other threads without breaking forum rules 
    #FixTheWine
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    #fixthewine 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Don’t understand why they needed to change this. There’s no good reason. Such a bs move. 🙄
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    We've had a good update, despite the many broken things, but don't think we've forgotten about this. #FixTheWine
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    #FixTheWine

• OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    #FixTheWine
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    #FixTheWine 👺👺👺👺👺👺👺
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    #FixTheWine
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    I actually thought about this, everyone should make a thread and flood the forum so then they have to pay attention 
    @jackiekkh
    anyways I’m gonna go do this rn:)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I’m making my own thread so they listen.
    comment #FixTheWine & make your own thread in support 🤍🤍
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I understand how you all feel. But if you start flooding the forum like that its considered spam. It won’t accomplish anything. I’ll just be here playing moderator.   
    Wine was sacred to us.  It was very important. A 1 hour date for 4Energy and $650 was as certain as the air we breathe.   We cried out when they changed it a while ago.  And Kalinda really went to bat for us, and the powers that be listened, and changed it back for us.   We cried out again, only this time, the powers that be were inflexible.  
    It’s sad, it shakes our game confidence.   I feel it.  So, keep your heartfelt pleas coming, but please keep them here.

I’m being as honest as possible, I think we have to accept, it’s not going back.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    #FixTheWine
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    #FixTheWine
    #FixTheWine
    #FixTheWine
    #FixTheWine
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I understand how you all feel. But if you start flooding the forum like that its considered spam. It won’t accomplish anything. I’ll just be here playing moderator.   
    Wine was sacred to us.  It was very important. A 1 hour date for 4Energy and $650 was as certain as the air we breathe.   We cried out when they changed it a while ago.  And Kalinda really went to bat for us, and the powers that be listened, and changed it back for us.   We cried out again, only this time, the powers that be were inflexible.  
    It’s sad, it shakes our game confidence.   I feel it.  So, keep your heartfelt pleas coming, but please keep them here.

I’m being as honest as possible, I think we have to accept, it’s not going back.  <3
    I would respect Glu's decision a bit more if they told us why it was changed and why they won't change it back. Especially since this happened before and it was changed back to normal. No one told us about the change, we had to find out for ourselves, and even then, no one gave us an explanation as to why it was changed. We were just told it wouldn't be changed back. Once I get a reasonable explanation for why this happened, maybe i might consider letting it go, but until then I'll keep posting in hopes for an answer. #FixTheWine

♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    its not like this was a " smart business move" it doesn't actually benefit them, its energy we don't pay
    for energy so why exactly would they do it? it doesn't make any sense, and it's not benefiting them, its doing the opposite, making people quit.
    #fixthewine
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Dating event coming up #FixTheWine
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    These stuff make me want to not play anymore. Glu is sh*ty and they NEVER listen to their customers. how professional and smart of them 😐
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Not only was the Anniversary event a God awful, glitch-laden let down where we got the same old sale and laughable prizes, but they're continuing their lackluster year 8 by not having fixed the wine. Classy. 

Maybe I should also remind the company that Kim farms her business out to that here, in her own country, it's going to be 4th of July weekend. That's arguably the busiest outdoor party weekend for Americans. And it's the first one since Covid where people feel confidence in going out. 

But I guess we should all stay inside and babysit the almost impossible to finish dating event because this company doesnt give a rat's tail end about their players. Yah let's just renew the hopelessness and hostility and not just do a simple, profit unaffecting #FixTheWine 

I'm glad I have a sixth sense that I wont like the items this weekend, cuz theres no way I'm busting my butt without the wine fixed. Thanks for ruining dating events. 

#FixTheWine 

#FixTheWine 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It is also the Canada day long weekend so not super excited to struggle through a dating event without the proper points for the wine option 😕
    #FixTheWine
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Fix it please
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Glu knows that the lazy casual players will shell out for Kstars in exchange for energy while the loyal players with either have to work way harder or quit….sad.  The little actions that let their greed shine through are adding up, and when the app fails and has 3 players left they’ll wish they would’ve at least #FixedTheWine. 
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
    Cheers to another sh*tty Dating Event 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    #FixTheWine 
    it’s ridiculous that I have to use more energy for an hour date 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Bro my fam and I are driving to South Africa tomorrow, once we cross the border my data won't work so i was counting on the wine to make it quick. Looks like i will not finish the event at this rate.🙂 I really hope the earnables or atleast the last earnable is ugly or atleast unuseful.
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    It would be a statement to stay all away from the game during a dating weekend. 

Fewer active players, less people buying something or watching vids for Kstars. The reverse of what they want to do with breaking the wine.