🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Everything I got so far!✨️ Kept enough kstars for VIP so I'm proud of my self-control lol

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't even remember that hairstyle goes with the red and gold dress. I had the hair and the bow but I just got the dress today. 
    Platform: Android

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

babes should i buy this eyes? are they useful?
    Nikaraf said:
    @DelphineGarnier they are these ones from kloset: 
    this eyes are SO nice! i use them all the time 💗, they’re my absolute favourite! 

this is what i bought so far! i only have 600 kstars left AND THEY’RE NOT ENOUGH 😩
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @maedae I picked #2 but tbh your doll is stunning in all those hairstyles
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place to post but....Can someone please tell me if the storage closet is worth it? Does it have any organization to it? And is this luxe goal the best price I can get it for? I don't get videos to watch for KStars so I feel like I have to be extra picky on how I spend the KStars I earn which makes it harder for me to make decisions sometimes lol Thanks in advance for any advice! 💛🐝

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    @maedae I picked #2 but tbh your doll is stunning in all those hairstyles
    @Carianthe thank you so much 💕 
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hi dolls, could use some advice! I’m considering doing a full makeover, but with how much it costs I’m not super sure if I can justify it 😅
    I think sometimes the makeup matches nicely with whatever look I’m going for but other times the contour looks a bit muddy when zoomed out. 
    Should I go for it anyway?

(Two ways of styling, current face at the end for reference)
     local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• bethKKH89bethKKH89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2022
    BeeBella said:
    Not sure if this is the right place to post but....Can someone please tell me if the storage closet is worth it? Does it have any organization to it? And is this luxe goal the best price I can get it for? I don't get videos to watch for KStars so I feel like I have to be extra picky on how I spend the KStars I earn which makes it harder for me to make decisions sometimes lol Thanks in advance for any advice! 💛🐝

Definitely get. It will change your life.  Without my glam closet to store stuff I wouldn't play the game 
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    BeeBella said:

@BeeBella Yes, it's worth it because you can store in it everything you won't use on your doll (and take it back of you need it for SYS).
    But personally I'd wait for a VIP event. The earnables ypu get from the event would be better than 9 kstars and some fans.

#FixTheWine

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Spent almost 600 k-stars so far, kind of a lot but it’s nine items and two spins on the kollection. I have 894 left. Is there any must have items that I should get? 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    BeeBella said:

That luxe goal isn't for the actual storage closet, just for the furniture item
    iOS
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    BeeBella said:

That luxe goal isn't for the actual storage closet, just for the furniture item
    Oh derp! lol I haven't bought any of the home items except some cash ones so I don't know what is what ig 😂 thanks for telling me!
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    So this is what i got so far. Spent over a thousand, i have around 550 left. Was gonna spend on kollection but i wasnt that tempted.

Might buy a few other items that i have my eyes on but not sure🙈

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    NeonJin said:
    Hi dolls, could use some advice! I’m considering doing a full makeover, but with how much it costs I’m not super sure if I can justify it 😅
    I think sometimes the makeup matches nicely with whatever look I’m going for but other times the contour looks a bit muddy when zoomed out. 
    Should I go for it anyway?

(Two ways of styling, current face at the end for reference)
    I think it looks really good on your doll!! If it looks muddy to you, maybe try playing with the opacity slider and see if you like it better toned down a bit?
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I spend all my K-stars my doll is beautiful and I am very happy with the outcome! 💜💜 Going to start saving all over again now! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Celine 2.0 💗💕✨
    Before:

After:

Though, she hasn’t changed much mainly because I mostly bought hairs from the Kimversary sale. 😅 I also didn’t have enough K-Stars to buy the highlighter and contour. 😭 And most of the clothes were ugly 😅
  • hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    hi y’all! so i haven’t splurged on contour or whatnot but should i keep the strawberry blondish color or go back to my pink? i love the pink, but i also adore the new color.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @hollybell Your doll is gorgeous 😍 I think she looks good with both but I like the strawberry blond better. With that color I’m drawn to the face features whereas with the bright pink the hair is the first thing that I notice. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Here’s a collage of the items in kimiversary that I made. Not all of them are there because I own most of them but you can add the ones that u don’t own to the list, if u want. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Here’s my glow up. The top is before the bottom is after 🥰 

Your doll is so gorgeous wtf 😭😭
    Thank you so much ❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    hollybell said:
    hi y’all! so i haven’t splurged on contour or whatnot but should i keep the strawberry blondish color or go back to my pink? i love the pink, but i also adore the new color.
    Your doll is beautiful but I like the way she looks better with the Blonde☺️❤️
    @hollybell
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Here’s a collage of the items in kimiversary that I made. Not all of them are there because I own most of them but you can add the ones that u don’t own to the list, if u want. 💜
    Thank You very much your work is impressive 
    @KkhAngelica🥳❤️🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.