🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    So I got the bottle earlier which I love but if I decide to seek the bundle it would not give 2 bottles 
    should contact support to give me the cup or should I keep my bottle? 
     <3  keep bottle 
     :)  contact support 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I am so in love with every single item, I want it all and
    of course I did not level down so my only hopes is starting extremely late 
    I will miss a ticket in hopes of not having excessive buyers in my group 

will be giving an update if that works for me in case it might be useful for someone else in the future 

ps: I’m not a free player but of course I can not buy tickets every time so y try diff things every time to see what helps 
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary Everyone! I love seeing everyone's looks so I decided to share mine this sys. Here's looks 1 and 2 with decent scores so far! 🤍🖤

Where are the gloves in the second look from?? So cute 👀
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    So I got the bottle earlier which I love but if I decide to seek the bundle it would not give 2 bottles 
    should contact support to give me the cup or should I keep my bottle? 
     <3  keep bottle 
     :)  contact support 

Can we do this? Has support fixed it for anyone yet? I would have preferred the cup but I also won the bottle before they changed it
    iOS
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I wanted the dress so bad 😭😭 trust me to pick dyes and tickets 😂
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

On my game they changed that glitch from the Showstopping Style Diamond Bottle to a Diamond Chalice because I have the Diamond Bottle and on the Style boxes it said I already owned it. But when I did spend my gems on the boxes I got everything BUT the cute hair. But it’s okay I have a few others that look similar so I’m not chasing it. 
    Good luck on your boxes!! 
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    everyone positing has gorgeous looks😍, but  i just realized after everyone posting that i legit every single sys start off looks 1&2 with 35 + 39 🙃and then all proceeding looks go up to 42-47 if it’s weekend (typically closer to 42 lol) and then i get consistent 30s for weekdays…anyone else ? 

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Got myself a little makeover and scored decent with first two looks 🤗😊

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • arynaryn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    ok i kinda expected higher scores for these?? neither black or silver are scoring high :// any ideas for better scores lol 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    kaybee said:
    everyone positing has gorgeous looks😍, but  i just realized after everyone posting that i legit every single sys start off looks 1&2 with 35 + 39 🙃and then all proceeding looks go up to 42-47 if it’s weekend (typically closer to 42 lol) and then i get consistent 30s for weekdays…anyone else ? 

I hope you're right cos here's my first 1&2 with scores in the 30s and my other two looks are taking forever to score so 🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Lamii said:

😒

Thought I would try again… what a waste lmaoooo 😭😭😭😭
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

THE LUCK AAAAAAA 🤩, on my first try! 
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Somehow spent over 1,000 kstars in one day but it was worth it! I gave my model a whole makeover! ☺️

I also managed to get the dress ☺️
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts

My first two looks; I thought my scores would be higher 🥲 I'll try a bigger black gown next to see if it does better
    They/them please
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @doubledutch thank you so much for looking that up! 💗
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @aryn do you have any sparkly accessories? Barrettes or earrings especially. I think the dresses you have are good and your hair and makeup look good too but more glam accessories could help you get higher scores. Although beautiful looks here are not getting the scores they deserve, so who knows!
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm getting around 40 votes per look, so I'm pretty happy with that 

• NickiBNickiB Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Potential looks 

• DoubleDutchDoubleDutch Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Happy Kimiversary Everyone! I love seeing everyone's looks so I decided to share mine this sys. Here's looks 1 and 2 with decent scores so far! 🤍🖤

Where are the gloves in the second look from?? So cute 👀
    They are a Halloween item and if I remember correctly you can get them in the Halloween boxes!
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

Here’s my Kylie inspired look it scored a 42 😆 but on the other hand.. this is what my group looks like. I’m currently in 4th place but 3-6 place is all in the 200’s lol 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Let them eat all the cakes! 🎂 🍰 🧁 
    Wow Marie Antoinette❤️☺️
    I love It!!! @TrashleyKKH
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Here’s my Kylie inspired look it scored a 42 😆 but on the other hand.. this is what my group looks like. I’m currently in 4th place but 3-6 place is all in the 200’s lol 
    It’s giving married to the met 🤍
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    AgaReus said:
    the luck 😭 and this is why i always let my boyfriend open the boxes for me 😂 i’m sooo in love with this hair 💛

I used to hate that blonde shade but it looks so golden and gorgeous on you with the shine, you just made me love it 🥺💗
    I communicate in memes
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts