🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I only wanted the hair 😀 it wasn’t even in my pallette 😀 and i have no more diamonds 😀
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Omg I just woke up. The voting booth is so bad 😂 like did no one test it first? It hurts my eyes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Here’s my Kylie inspired look it scored a 42 😆 but on the other hand.. this is what my group looks like. I’m currently in 4th place but 3-6 place is all in the 200’s lol 
    It’s giving married to the met 🤍
    🤍🤍🫶🏻
  • emlayloemlaylo Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Make sure to do a 3 hour or 8 hour party event tonight but don’t click ok until the morning when the weekend event starts so that u can get points in case you’re not going to finish the storyline! For the 8 hour one, invite all 9 people = 45 energy and then click on the 4 energy amusing anecdote, then the 8 hour make a toast energy, repeat those 2 actions until you finish the party. And then for the rest to finish the weekend event, do 3 hour parties! 
    I don’t get the whole party thing at all, what’s the point in doing them and why is it important to do it this weekend? Do you gain things from doing them this weekend? Genuinely asking because I hate the parties so much and I am not expert at this game like some of the queens in this thread lol
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I was so excited for my new black and silver wardrobe from the diamond kollection + kstar kollection but I'm not scoring so well probably bc everyone is using the same clothes this sys?? 😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @emlaylo we have a party event this weekend and we get clothes for it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • emlayloemlaylo Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @emlaylo we have a party event this weekend and we get clothes for it. 
    🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ So sorry for wasting your time Angelica I thought it was a K star weekend for some reason
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @KkhAngelica just to clarify, do you finish the entire 8 hour party and then just exit quickly and don’t touch the game til the morning ? when i first saw this mentioned i thought maybe it meant to like do all but the final action then do that in the morning for the event points ?
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    kaybee said:
    @KkhAngelica just to clarify, do you finish the entire 8 hour party and then just exit quickly and don’t touch the game til the morning ? when i first saw this mentioned i thought maybe it meant to like do all but the final action then do that in the morning for the event points ?
    Don’t finish the event. Just do an action that will get you enough points to finish it. I’ve nearly finished the event and did an 8 action but only did it 7 times so when the event starts, I spend one energy and should finish the party. 

Hopefully the photo explains it good :)
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Here’s my Kylie inspired look it scored a 42 😆 but on the other hand.. this is what my group looks like. I’m currently in 4th place but 3-6 place is all in the 200’s lol 
    It’s giving married to the met 🤍
    🤍🤍🫶🏻
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I know I can't complain about this palette, it's close to perfect... But I have no interest in the unicorn top, 16 tix saved, & a million handhelds.Wanted the eyes or dress😭

Wish there was a diamond recycling option. I'd happily give back the unicorn top for 2-3 diamonds.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Yep, so I was trying to get the earnable sys dress and started earlier, and now three people in my group are over 500 already 😱 Really hope my scores pick up - by the way, silver scored marginally better for me so those who are disappointed by their scores - you might want to try that, hope it helps us 🤞
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts

Hey dolls! Any idea how these dresses were earned/bought? I keep losing track of items due to there not being spoilers 😅
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Anulika said:

Hey dolls! Any idea how these dresses were earned/bought? I keep losing track of items due to there not being spoilers 😅

The newest diamond kollection @anulika
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Anulika said:

The newest diamond kollection @anulika
    Oh yeah! Thank you so much! 💕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts

3rd look got 32

iOS player 

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Idk why I’m stuck with 34 votes… every look that I submitted have the same votes😭😡
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @georgiapkkh wow that’s genius tysm
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Some look inspo that went well xx

3rd look got 32

Now that’s just plain robbery 😢 These are amazing!
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @KalindaKing I still have the handheld as a bottle not a cup ,can this be fixed?
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Is there a banner in de playstore for this week's SYS? Like this one from last week?

I would love to add it to the Encyclopedia thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My first 4 looks 🙌
    Can’t wait to see if we will be able to get K-stars for doing reality shows or not 😅 
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

edited June 2022
    Me before and after :) Got the collection eyes for 80 as my first spin was dye - think this is a bargain as the tb eyes they added to the sale cost 160. Not gonna spin anymore this weekend but might do so later as I really want the dress...

Edit: sorry, now I know these are actually dreadlocks which are for PoCs. Had no idea - thought these were just braids or smth, sorry 🙏