Options

🌟🌟💋Squad Leaders Chat💋🌟🌟Only Squad Leaders Post Please

IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts

🌸 Hey Squad Leader Dolls! 🌸

I wanted to start a group chat for Squad Leaders only. A place where we can chat through things like…

How do I deal with an inactive player?
What is the best way to share Kudos?
How can we get more active dolls in our squad?
Am I keeping my squad interested?
How can I help my squad score better in the SYS challenges?
Why do I keep playing even though I’m so frustrated!😡

And a million more things! Would be wonderful to get other Squad Leaders advice as well as any tips or tricks to pass along. 

I’ve taken a peek at your squad forums and I love seeing how different some of the squads are! We do mini competitions and runway challenges. I also like to praise a doll if she’s killing the runway. Love seeing how meticulous some of you are with Kudos and even wishing each other a Happy Birthday!

I have a great squad in the United King Dolls and want to be sure I’m doing my best as 😇 ‘Mutha’ 😇 to keep them all active. 
When you post here please let us know what Squad you lead. Can’t wait to spill all the tea!

Love, 

😇 Mutha 😇

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Hi it’s 😇Mutha😇. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get in touch with a squad member? We would like to put a kudos give away process in place but 3 of my dolls aren’t on the forum.  
    I’ve tried asking them to join the forum on our Squad motto but it isn’t working. Any suggestions? 🧐
  • Options
    Do any Squad Leaders monitor how many Kudos your dolls give out? What do you do about a doll that is not sharing?
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    My squad is kudos kueens 👑
    I deal with inactive players by removing them & the same for dolls that don’t send kudos.

I notify them & if they persistently fail to send kudos I decide to kick them out.
    (I feel bad, for being so ruthless… this has only had to happen once after implementing the system which is all good.)

My squad uses discord to communicate, it’s great for sharing spoilers & just general chatting/organisation.

I put a picture of the kudos system we use & I make sure everyone is aware by getting them to react to important updates & if someone doesn’t I’ll dm them personally/@ them to make sure they’ve seen it.

The key to having an active squad is trying to find players who are just as dedicated as you/other squad members. Although, real life is the priority.

I suggest you ask on Facebook/discord/the forum for new members and direct them to your preferred app of communication.

hopefully this all made sense.

*edit: also I think each doll should be responsible for monitoring the kudos they receive, as it’s very difficult to tell who’s given what. If a doll hasn’t received kudos then, ask them to tell you & try fix the issue.

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    Hey @LexKKH Thanks so much for the response. I did have a couple inactive players before but now all my dolls are great. Only issue is that 3 of them I cannot communicate with as they are not on the forum. 

Sounds like you have a really great Squad too.  Anything particular you do to keep them all interested?

I’m going to check out Discord. Great suggestion. ⭐️
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    We share unboxings, SYS looks & discuss upcoming outfits. I think that keeps everyone interested, I find it really fun chatting to everyone & we talk pretty often- we’ve gotta be the best squad 👑👑

I also have many channels & some are view only- I share gift box content and other stuff about the game.

Also spoilers is a big thing ‼️

I'd say if you can’t communicate- last resort is changing your name to "join KKH forum" and updating your look book lol. If that doesn’t work, then I think you should maybe kick them as they cannot participate.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    Ooohhhhh @LexKKH you’re brutal and I love it! 😱
    Love the idea of spoilers! I really enjoying interacting with everyone too! 
    The name change is such a good idea! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Any squad leaders do anything on their squad forum to get ready for upcoming events? I post the newsletter but let me know if you do something special to get your squad excited.  <3
  • Options
    EnqueteurglaceEnqueteurglace Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi, I've created a squad for active players with great lookbooks. Join if you like a good ambiance, friends and overall fun. 
    Squad: #196538, active or kickk
    Squad leader: Ekatarina Korkov 
    See you soon 💘