🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @hollybell Your doll is gorgeous 😍 I think she looks good with both but I like the strawberry blond better. With that color I’m drawn to the face features whereas with the bright pink the hair is the first thing that I notice. 
    thank you so much omg, yours is literally so pretty. thank you for the feedback! i def agree too. ❤️🍒
  • hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    D98 said:
    hollybell said:
    hi y’all! so i haven’t splurged on contour or whatnot but should i keep the strawberry blondish color or go back to my pink? i love the pink, but i also adore the new color.
    Your doll is beautiful but I like the way she looks better with the Blonde☺️❤️
    @hollybell
    thank you sm! definitely taking that into consideration. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @D98 tysm 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @hollybell Aww thank you and your welcome💜 You could always switch between the two colors. Wear one regularly in game and one for sys events. 
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    So, I thought I had bought these items but when I was looking for more items to buy I noticed that they were still in the “shop” section and not in the “my items” section. It’s either I have amnesia and didn’t remember that I didn’t actually buy them (because I was a little bit too excited for the sale 🤡) or it’s a glitch. I really don’t know

They are lit rally nowhere to be found in the “my items” section </3

• iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I'm so indecisive😭 which hairs would be better to get?
    You should definitely get the third and fifth! They’re so gorgeous! 💕 Especially on you! 💕💗
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Me before:

And me after i spend way too much money 😂: 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Do we like these eyes? I've never noticed them before!

Agree- get it
    Lol - pass on it

You look so gorgeous with those eyes!!! 

Thank you @nikaraf! I got 29 LOLs though 😮‍💨 I low key really like them, but may hold off cause they're expensive and might have mixed responses in sys 😥
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Spent about 2000 stars but worth it 😩🥰

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I don't own any blush. Do you guys think that I should buy one? And if so which one? I can't decide! 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    I don't own any blush. Do you guys think that I should buy one? And if so which one? I can't decide! 

Personally I like the first one more - but it’s also important to see if it’s actually better than just contour + highlight (my doll doesn’t wear any blush and not planning to as it’s barely makes any difference)💕
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    justanna said:
    One more (hopefully final as I'm almost broke now lol) from me - do you think I should buy this outfit? I wanted smth casual but maybe I should just get cheaper closet items instead.. 

Agree - pass on it
    Like - buy top
    Awesome - buy pants 
    Lol - buy shoes

I’ve bought these pants too as I absolutely love it!
    I would personally pass on the top just because I have similar white and black one and I don’t get to use it much x
    Shoes are gorgeous!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

This is everything I bought so far, spent around 1000 stars 👀👀
    Might spend just a little bit more for few more handhelds or closet accessories 😅
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    elle_baby said:

babes should i buy this eyes? are they useful?
    I use them a lot in colorful themes so i say you should get them
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    justanna said:
    MsMKT86 said:

Personally I like the first one more - but it’s also important to see if it’s actually better than just contour + highlight (my doll doesn’t wear any blush and not planning to as it’s barely makes any difference)💕
    That's what I was thinking. I think may just save my stars or get something else! Thanks @justanna! 💓
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    justanna said:
    One more (hopefully final as I'm almost broke now lol) from me - do you think I should buy this outfit? I wanted smth casual but maybe I should just get cheaper closet items instead.. 

Agree - pass on it
    Like - buy top
    Awesome - buy pants 
    Lol - buy shoes

I’ve bought these pants too as I absolutely love it!
    I would personally pass on the top just because I have similar white and black one and I don’t get to use it much x
    Shoes are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much @Briannakkh! Guess I’ll treat myself 💕 Really starting to love these pants!
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    The fomo I have is unreal 😫 I still can't get into my game, support are being no help, I am so tempted to try uninstalling and reinstalling 😭
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

who could've seen that coming 🤡
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

My before and after from this update! Still not done shopping but pleased with my doll so far :)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to take advantage that I didn't have as much to buy in the sale to get the storyline outfit.
    Platform: Android

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I just impulsively bought the green pj set and now I have 75 kstars 😭
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    This is what I got from sale 😅

iOS player 

Okay now I’m officially done with the sale. Spent way more than I planned - doing shopping therapy for my bad scores😂 Have 164 stars left now - might miss the second vip earnable but kinda don’t care, it was worth it!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.