👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

IT’S HERE!!!! YAY!

Send in your screenshots today before you start spending! I will update the savings chart for the last time! Ooooh I’m so excited! 

edited June 2022
    Please share some of your fav purchases with us! 

Now let’s have FUN!!!! 

o:) MUTHA o:) needs a whole new wardrobe!

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Yayy🎉🎉 I’m so excited to finally spend! I have 1722 right now, but I’m gonna save about 200 for the coming VIP. Really hoping for cool TB items - my doll wants some serious closet upgrade💕
  • kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Already spent over 1000 on the sale 🫣🤫
    I got 95 stars from the weekly sys so started with over 1800 and now have around 500 to spend before I save the rest. It definitely ain’t enough 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Gonna put some stuff I like away for BF…

Well it’s time for the final savings numbers!

I definitely did not set a good example for you dolls but you’ve done it anyway and made me proud! 

The Legendary Legends are Nelle and The Valkyrie! Amazing restraint! A job very well done.

I think more of you also hit your goals but didn’t send in your figures.  So congrats to you all! 

Can’t wait to see all the amazing items you dolls are going to collect. 

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    This was so fun @Irons thank you for the charts and the encouragements ✨❤️
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Wow @Irons thanks a million for the gift to the squad😍 💕 I didn’t imagine they gave that many diamonds as a reward 😱
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    hi dolls!! wow, it's been a while!

congrats @Nellebells and @TheValkyrie for achieving your goals!! i forgot to update my weekly status but i'm a terrible saver as well 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 started kimi with 700 k-stars and i didn't start spending yet cause i still don't know what i wanna buy lol
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I started the weekend with 978 and spent 500 so far, wish i had saved more, great job dolls 💕
  • nicolesoldthrworldnicolesoldthrworld Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Wish Kimi would coincide with VIP weekend because the I def would have spent more but I finally got the highlight and contour I’ve been saving for! 
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Great job on the savings everyone! Special congrats to @Nellebells and @TheValkyrie for meeting your goals🎉 I came close, here's my final total 

Happy Kimiversary and have fun spending!
    edited June 2022
    Great job Lissa!!

I have picked up a few things but I think my fav are these eyes!  <3<3<3 

• HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Here are some of my favorite purchases.

I have been wanting all of these for a long time,  especially the two dresses. The eyes and the cute little vampire teeth have been at the top of my wishlist for a while but I've been waiting for this sale. Thank you all for the motivation to save! I couldn't have done it without you💖
    Final spending was 2632 but it was sooo worth it. Gave my doll a face lift and some much needed new jewelry and handhelds!
    The purchases are all awesome @HeyItsLissa! I love the little vampire teeth! The dresses are gorgeous! Somehow I missed those!

Looking absolutely beautiful @kkhcrose! You can never have enough handhelds and any money spent on a bit of aesthetic work is money well spent! 

I sure had a fun weekend! Hope all my dolls did too! Can’t wait to see all the new looks!
    Soo, this was one exciting weekend for me! So awesome to see everyone’s new looks!😍

As for me, I got a nose job (yeah, I know, I used to be against this but looks fantastic!), won great eyes with big lashes from the new collection, bought too many handhelds, a few more gowns, a couple of hairstyles and some casual wear. Spent way more than I planned but managed to get back to 200 stars saved up for VIP so totally worth it and lots of fun! 

Here’s an old outfit with new makeup - can’t stop looking at her mini glow up  😂

Hey @justanna what a glow up indeed! Wow! I love it. So pretty. It’s amazing how everyone can create such unique looking dolls. Love that dress! 
    It looks like @Joanna6 might have had a visit to the same clinic! Wow! The eyes are really pretty and I love the hair colour. 
    Don’t know if you dolls knew but if you tap this bottle at Oak in SoHo it gives energy or kash

Hey Dolls! I’m so sorry I have been MIA but I have had a family emergency. I have flown back to the states to care for my mother. I will be back in the UK next week. I’ve just checked in on you dolls and you all look fantastic. You’ll have to spill the tea and tell me what I’ve missed.  <3

hey mutha!!!

so good to know how ur doing, hope your mother is feeling better! have a safe trip back home :)

as for me nothing is happening at the moment, just under a lot of stress in my professional life as usual 🤧😅 and the game helping me cope with it

did a little shopping spree last weekend and i think my doll looks amazing 💕 all of your dolls are looking gorge as well!
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hey darling! I hope everything is ok now🤍 
    Hey! Hope things are better now!🤗 We missed you!💕
    Hey dolls! In the midst of chaos, I think kudos are refilling daily again :)

I'm not so optimistic about this new seasons feature but at least now we can give out kudos for everyone 🥲
    Oh no nevermind, I think it was a little glitch the kudos were refilled after updating the game and that's all 😅
    edited October 2022
    o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  o:)

Hey Dolls! I know I haven’t been very active but my mom has had a stroke and is still in the hospital. @iamgogo is my son which is why he hasn’t been as active. He’s by her side. And @Muddah47 is my mom. All you other dolls who have been MIA had better step your P¥§§£&§ up! I’m still watching! I hope you are all ok with us keeping their spots for them.  <3

I’ve clocked a few of you dolls looking particularly snatched. I’ve been saving your looks since way back. Would love to see you dolls sharing snaps with each other here on the forum when you see a particularly fierce look! I too try to look good for you dolls!  o:)

Ive also been snatching Halloween looks and will share some of my favs tomorrow. So you still have time to make the cut or I’m afraid it will be off with your head!  >:)