👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    muzzroom said:

2 spots available in our squad! We get the squad box daily, give kudos and some members make regular purchases! All you need to do is log in daily and give out kudos ❤️
    Just sent a request!! 💕
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi ladies 🫶🏾 I’m looking forward to joining a squad… if there is any requirements or something I need to know plz let me know….. 🫶🏾🤎
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I need to join a squad that plays daily. I give all kudos! Does anyone have anything? 
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    muzzroom said:

2 spots available in our squad! We get the squad box daily, give kudos and some members make regular purchases! All you need to do is log in daily and give out kudos ❤️
    I’ve just applied to it. I didn’t play for a while but I’m back!!
    kueenV said:
    kueenV said:

Hi there everyone! ✨

I was on a squad that was missing the daily reward and then some, so I decided to start my own🥰💖 If you are a daily player, do lots of shopping, etc., please feel free to request to join😍

Keeping Up Squad
    Still desperately trying to get a squad going😅😅 come join a couple of fun gals on Squad #161476! ✨💖
    Just joined :)
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Looking for active dolls that send kudos!

- I regularly purchase packs that send squad
    gifts 
    - looking to have an active squad forum thread 

Squad ID: 863421
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hi ladies 🫶🏾 I’m looking forward to joining a squad… if there is any requirements or something I need to know plz let me know….. 🫶🏾🤎
    Did you find one? You can join ours - #161476. We play daily but we need to add a few more members! 
    kueenV said:

Hi there everyone! ✨

I was on a squad that was missing the daily reward and then some, so I decided to start my own🥰💖 If you are a daily player, do lots of shopping, etc., please feel free to request to join😍

Keeping Up Squad
    A few more spots open 💕 #161476 

I will personally be buying some packs to share the love once the double rewards go up for anniversary week 🤞🤞
  • Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    a few spots open #176706 💕🌸
  • EpperlyluvsuEpperlyluvsu Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey Ladies and dolls! I just created a squad and I was hoping if some of you would join. Anytime I join a new one there’s never any active people or anyone who gives out kudos… The only requirement is to just be active and hand out kudos to other players! Thank you so much 🫶🏽

Squad Name : Slay The House 
    Squad # : 178918 
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited June 2022

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Hey dolls!! 
    I just left my squad, and I NEED AN ACTIVE SQUAD with a minimum of 12 members.
    I am a daily active player, free to cooperate if you want to buy something off me, and i always give away my Kudos!
     And im looking for a squad with the exact same characteristics! 
    If you think I will suit your squad, feel free to message me your squad number✨
  • YouLuvEnvyYouLuvEnvy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    fairyemi said:

gifts 

Hiiii🥺🥺🖤🥹 I’m Envy I just joined your squad … new to the forums but I’m not new to the game . I recently lost my doll that I had since pretty much the beginning of the game and was super heartbroken … re downloaded about three months ago and I’m addicted again … I also pretty frequently purchase packs . Like come on I’m here for the *FASHION* ;) ; anywho .. nice meeting you 🖤 thanks for having an open squad and your look book is to Dieeeee for ! You’re so creative 
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    fairyemi said:

gifts 

Joined❤️
  • kat97kat97 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hiiiii ❤️

I just created a new squad. If you want, feel free to send a request 🥰 maybe we’ll create a group chat 😻
    You must play daily and give kudos 🙏🏻😌 

Stranger Girls
    #193336 🌸

• EpperlyluvsuEpperlyluvsu Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey Ladies and dolls! I just created a squad and I was hoping if some of you would join. Anytime I join a new one there’s never any active people or anyone who gives out kudos… The only requirement is to just be active everyday! and hand out kudos to other players! Thank you so much 🫶🏽 

Squad Name : Slay The House 
    Squad # : 178918 

AngelaKkh said:
    Hey dolls!! 
    I just left my squad, and I NEED AN ACTIVE SQUAD with a minimum of 12 members.
    I am a daily active player, free to cooperate if you want to buy something off me, and i always give away my Kudos!
     And im looking for a squad with the exact same characteristics! 
    If you think I will suit your squad, feel free to message me your squad number✨
    You can join my new squad ❤️ Stranger Girls #193336 🌸 
    You can join my squad, Stranger Girls #193336 ❤️
  • FineFine Registered Users 13 Posts
    looking for a squad, been playing for years and i still play daily. would love to give away my kudos! thanks dolls! 🤍
    :p Kim Kardashain: Hollywood: lvl 19, a list
    Kendall & Kylie: lvl 17, 100k club
  • CatherineMeilleur98CatherineMeilleur98 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    fairyemi said:

gifts 

Joined❤️
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    hey dolls🤍 sadly i’ve never had luck with squads and been playing with the thought of creating one for a while now. and i finally did! 
    the most important thing is that you’re active (log in daily for at least 15min), give kudos and are on the forum. you don’t have to be super active on the forum but it would definitely be a huge plus in case we need to communicate✨ 

i really hope that i can build a family with this squad💞 
    (p.s.: i’ve started a squad thread so if you’re a member please introduce yourself there so we can get to know each other)  

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey! I have some open spots in my squad, only 3 left! 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Hey I’m looking for a squad any open spots 
  • EnqueteurglaceEnqueteurglace Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I created a new squad for the fashion and active girlies. 
    It's called active or kickk all spots are open. 
    See you there
  • Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Follow me naughty girls

I've been playing since 2017 and have a lot of TB items in my closet!
    My new SQAD "Naughty Giirls (#393873)" is only for fashion lovers, active gamers and item-collecting nerds!

pls note that you must also be active in the forum.
    kiss kiss <3
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited June 2022
    hey dolls🤍 sadly i’ve never had luck with squads and been playing with the thought of creating one for a while now. and i finally did! 
    the most important thing is that you’re active (log in daily for at least 15min), give kudos and are on the forum. you don’t have to be super active on the forum but it would definitely be a huge plus in case we need to communicate✨ 

i really hope that i can build a family with this squad💞 
    (p.s.: i’ve started a squad thread so if you’re a member please introduce yourself there so we can get to know each other)  

Just joined your squad I was so sick of never receiving energy or the gift box so I came here for a new squad!! I’m always active and I’m always buying stuff!! Can’t wait to play with you guys!! Also where can I find the forum?!
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    hey guys, I’m looking for a new squad! i was in one that people were only leaving it
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Hey guys!! If someone wants to join to my squad please let me know. Send me a message. My squad are free active players and we re always giving kudos. Unfortunately few players are not active for a month so I have space for 3 players. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Im always trying to send little gift from my purchase and I love my squad😍😍😍
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Hey guys! My squad (TheGoldenGirls) is looking for two more players! Anyone is free to join! We get all three rewards daily and often send gifts! SQUAD #: 060786
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hello dolls! Our squad Dash Dolls 💫 is looking for a daily player! We always get our daily box, send kudos and make regular purchases of diamonds and kstars! We have fabulous lookbooks as well!  We’d love for you to join us #591699 💎✨