🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited June 2022
    It looks like they changed the earnable shoes. The shoes look like the shoes I already got from fashion goals a few weeks ago. they look different then when I opened my game earlier 
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    My db pallet, I wanted the dress so very happy 😊 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Um why is the heel light blue and in a different design than how it was this morning? Glu what are u doing? That’s literally the fashion goal heel from last week 😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    kkhdarl said:
    hi i really am not sure on what thread to ask this on but can anyone whose bought/denied this week’s storyline outfit post a picture of the free gift? and will i still get it even if i save up first to buy the outfit? and did you get any kstars/event points after finishing the last gig? thankyou so so much!❤️

The free gift is this balloon, if you save the outfit you will receive this once you complete the final task. We got bonus points for the party event but you won’t get those of you save the outfit for a later time 
    Thankyou so much!❤️ does anyone know how much party points you get? pardon the endless questions please this is the first time i’m saving a storyline outfit😂
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I sent a ticket to glu after I posted. I’ll keep yoh guys updated. 
    edited June 2022

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

That’s what I was saying @KkhAngelica they changed the earnable shoes to the fashion goals shoes I bought a few weeks ago ,so they gave me a throwback box to open when I reached the first earnable. I already had those shoes from the fashion goals I bought a few weeks ago.
    shankkh said:

Yeah something changed

It's showing us the fashion goal shoes. And you already own the fashion goal, then it's showing a box.
    Ok, so that explains the box, but not the change in tights. Wondering if this is just a glitch or if a change was made since the tights are somewhat similar. 
    I contacted customer support
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    They don't seem majorly different but it's not fair for people who bought the fashion goal shoes already to now just have a throwback box instead. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
    Right but I wanted the earnable shoes before they changed them from earlier. I would have wanted k stars instead of a throwback box 
    They still look the same in the kloset 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Wow I’m actually happy because I liked the FG tights. If only they could give us the FG hair instead, then I’d actually grind to 600 🤣🤣
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The wrong shoes also don’t give us a second event point during the parties and bonus points when you finish the party 🙄
    edit: added details and a third picture for further proof

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    maggiey said:
    They wrong shoes also don’t give us a second event point during the parties 🙄

Omg not again😂 Sorry, now I’m completely lost - are we getting the tights with little dots or the stockings as in the picture above?🤯
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So should I bother going for the tights? If they don't look like what they look like in my game, I don't know if I even want them and I'm not doing more parties for that. 
    Platform: Android

I’m glad I caught this before I earned the tights, so I’ll just focus on kstar rewarded tasks until it’s fixed. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    They don’t for me 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    The wrong shoes also don’t give us a second event point during the parties and bonus points when you finish the party 🙄
    edit: added details and a third picture for further proof

Is the shoe glitch and event points issue going to be looked into? @eggsandbananas  @KalindaKing
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    You must have earned these before the glitch happened @KkhAngelica. I think it happened when the relevant fashion goalto buy popped up this weekend again 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are the tights supposed to be the ones with the pearls covering them or the plain ones? The ones with the pearls are what I see and that's why I wanted to go for them. I already have plain black tights so I don't need more of them.
    Platform: Android

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    edited June 2022
    After so many diamonds I got the hair! I tried something different this time. I opened my usual box on the first pallet. It was dye but I took note of where the hair was in that pallet and opened that box in the next pallet and it was it! I’m so happy. 😊

I also got the eyes and the bottle. I wonder if they will change it to the cup. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    shankkh said:
    AgaReus said:
    shankkh said:

1-5🖤
    so pretty! 😍 black is my main colour in this sys too and my lowest score so far is 40! 🖤
    Thank you! Best of luck to you🖤
    thank you hun, you too 🤗😘
    1-5 🖤 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • bethKKH89bethKKH89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Weird cause now it's showing different tights in the box then earlier but I still have the original ones in my closet 

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Are the tights supposed to be the ones with the pearls covering them or the plain ones? The ones with the pearls are what I see and that's why I wanted to go for them. I already have plain black tights so I don't need more of them.
    The earnable tights are supposed to be the plainer ones with the black heels. The pearl tights with the blue heels are the FG ones. The 2nd earnable changed in the last hour or two to the incorrect ones.
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    the first time i got the bundle or whatever it's called on a kollection, and I don't know how to feel about it. I mean, I was going for the black dress🙃
    android player / english & spanish
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Sorry I wasn't online to announce that we fixed the duplicate item!
    @KalindaKing will the item be fixed for those of us that got the bottle in the diamond boxes?

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241