🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I did get kind of lucky this weekend. I got the eyes and the hair in my DB and then in the Kollection I got the big dress and the purse. But I feel like the eyes make my doll look kind of crazy. And I could not pass up the storyline outfit this week it’s so gorgeous. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I was actually excited for the shoes. I could have used them. Will we not get feedback on the glitch before the weekend is up bc customer care is closed or something? I don't know if I should just "collect" the wrong shoes and hope it'll be fixed later or not....... I'm continuing to work towards the dress for now.
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    These votes are so trash. I want that TS dress badly, so it looks like I’ll be forced to give Glu exactly what they want 🥴🙃

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Has anyone reported to @kokokokonut the shoed glitch? In case Kalinda or Eggs don't log in maybe she can help. If it was reported, I'm sorry 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m confused - why have they changed them? 

Those that say they have the shoes from a FG - can you show the screen shot of the offer? 

The new shoes/tights do not go with the outfit…I want the original ones 😟
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    brenhin said:
    So in love with this weeks items so far, didn’t wanna chase the GB but I’m happy I got the top in my free box because I’m suprised I like it after styling it.

Only got the eyes and dress in the DB, was kinda hoping for the hair but my pallet after had no items so I stopped. May decide to try again for it again on Sunday.

obsessed w how you style everything 👌🏽
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    They don't seem majorly different but it's not fair for people who bought the fashion goal shoes already to now just have a throwback box instead. 

But also even if I got the FG ones I don't have the outfit so it doesn't even match anything else I own 🥲 at least black was more neutral and easier to match 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I had to spin the whole kollection to get all the items, but I’m so happy with them all!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I got the dress 😍
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Got the dress on my first spin! I think I'll quit while I'm ahead even though I want the eyes.

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I didn't get the tigh. I got a tb gb :(

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I also didn't collect the wrong shoes. I don't like them, and I sent ticket to cs, will see if they write back. Hope it will be fixed cuz I was looking forward to the original ones.
    Please let them be fixed 🙏
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • teenytigressteenytigress Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Can’t break a score out of the low 30s to save my life :,,,-) 

• KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I closed the app for an hour... Went to submit my ticket and this player has climbed from nowhere to 2nd place without even being on theme? 

I have a feeling I should quit while I'm ahead because it'll all be down hill from here lol 

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Wanted the eyes got the bundle, luv the hair 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I don’t know but I’m thinking that people who bought that fashion goals with the blue shoes and tights with the white beads on the tights got the tb box instead of the black tights that they changed to the blue ones from fashion goals a few weeks back 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The shoes glitch is actually so frustrating.
    I earned/collected the original shoes before the glitch and obviously started receiving the bonus points after completing parties, but now it's like I've made no progress at all and it will take longer to finish the event because these FG shoes don't award the bonus points and are not meant to anyway ???

Can this please not be like the beautiful green dress and FG dress switcheroo 😭

Please promptly fix this glitch like you did for the DB and Kollection bottle glitch. 🙄
    She/Her
    Android
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    KKH_Gia said:
    I closed the app for an hour... Went to submit my ticket and this player has climbed from nowhere to 2nd place without even being on theme? 

I have a feeling I should quit while I'm ahead because it'll all be down hill from here lol 

Girl… you have 522 votes now. I think you shouldn’t be worry about your place. Maybe they saw that you have a lot votes and they wanted to catch up ( I hope this is a good word😂)
    Still annoyed about the shoe glitch but on another note, I AM super hyped about the intensity slider on contour and highlight!! I got them this kimi bc I finally love the look I can make with them. Introducing my updated doll (who probably still changes her hair and eyebrow color up too much to be recognizable!).

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Didn’t we supposed to get a new fg this weekend? 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm still with the lack of bonus points glitch!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Sorry, I got lost about that shoe glitch, can someone explain to me what happened? should I collect them or no? sorry again, but I really don't understand
    android player / english & spanish
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Looks 1-6. ❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @kokokokonut is glu aware of the problem with the tights? Is a fix coming?
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    wendy12 said:
    Sorry, I got lost about that shoe glitch, can someone explain to me what happened? should I collect them or no? sorry again, but I really don't understand
    Sometime later today the earnable shoes changed into a pair of shoes we got in a fashion goal a while back. Those who collected the earnable shoes before the glitch still seem to have them, but those who bought the fashion goal and received the shoes from them get a pink throwback box instead of the earnable shoes. I don't know if collecting them would be a good idea since it's unsure if you will stay with the fashion goal shoes or if you will receive the earnable shoes once it's fixed.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited June 2022
    konradkkh said:
    KKH_Gia said:

Girl… you have 522 votes now. I think you shouldn’t be worry about your place. Maybe they saw that you have a lot votes and they wanted to catch up ( I hope this is a good word😂)
    I paid for a bundle and got 3 tickets because I’m travelling today and will miss a ticket or possibly 2. I don’t see how that makes accumulating 250+ votes in an hour without even sticking to a theme less frustrating? 😕
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    My guess is that they used the same code/model for the new tights and now the game is going wild because of it.

#FixTheWine