🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    What's going with these glitches? I don't see a new fg and the shoes for the weekend event didn't show for me 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I bought the fashion goals so I have a tb box in the first earnable spot.  I'm going to wait to collect the earnable in the hopes that they fix it back to the tights.  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Ok,so why do i have a box instead of shoes?🥲 and i realised it just now reading the forum and i was wondering where the third item is
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @Joanna6 do you maybe already own the FG shoes? Some players are saying those that have the “glitch” shoes are getting the box instead 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Grateful to have gotten an item 💜

Bought the microphone handheld, the mixer and the fruit basket 

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Blueskye said:update: I started 15 mins before loosing a ticket 
    and it worked (so far)  I’m getting scores in the 30s and have only submitted one extra ticket I got in the diamond box and I’m in third place. 

There have been weeks that by this time dolls already have 600+ votes 

so YES! If you want to have a better chance for an specific outfit you really love 
    totally recommend starting super late or even loose one ticket to make sure you are in a more relaxed group. 
    And if there is someone else who does this please share if it normally works or if it depends on the prize for that weekend.

I am so in love with every single item, I want it all and
    of course I did not level down so my only hopes is starting extremely late 
    I will miss a ticket in hopes of not having excessive buyers in my group 

will be giving an update if that works for me in case it might be useful for someone else in the future 

ps: I’m not a free player but of course I can not buy tickets every time so y try diff things every time to see what helps 

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    First five… so far so good 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Looks 3-6 😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I think I spotted @KkhAngelica looking gorgeous as ever😍

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I'm sometimes just speechless when I check my TS board. Like.. #2 is at 437pts and the person seems to be still going for more looks 😂 
    But not that surprising I guess. I've been in the same group with this doll before and they always seem to be way too aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Also, cheers to KKH! 🥂 🖤

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Does anyone know if I can continue the party weekend without collecting the throwback box? I don’t want to collect it in case they fix it and there’s an opportunity to get the original tights but I’m worried I won’t be able to finish the event if I pause until they fix it. I sent in a ticket but haven’t heard anything back from customer support and no one from glu is addressing it on the forums 😕
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @MackenzieHollister yay tysm!! 🙌🏼💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Carianthe, you can continue to do parties and will continue to get points, we just won't get the additional points for having the items, but it sounds like people aren't getting the points if they got the box or the wrong tights anyways... so i'm going to keep working on my points. i'm just not going to collect the 2nd earnable (for me it's the tb box) until they have fixed the tights.  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv thank you so much!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    🤐

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited June 2022

I told myself one box and I got what I wanted most! 😍

Also, my score are mostly in the mid 30s too 😢 I don’t like the dress or T$ items enough to use extra tickets so if I miss them, oh well. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I cant with these ridiculously  low scores. I swear whenever there is a nice 2nd earnable my scores drop for only that sys. Stop using kimi to make us spend on tickets. I swear I would buy tickets if i knw i had chances of getting the prizes. So i guess its your loss glu
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I’m hating silver ||| too. I’m getting really low votes, I haven’t even reached the 1st earnable yet🫣
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I collected the socks before the glitch and they changed!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    how can y'all have so many kstars and diamonds😭😭😭
    android player / english & spanish
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So no Glu people have responded to this tights issue? It’s been all day. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I'm so mad! Every time when the last item is beautiful I get so low scores 😞😠 even two tickets that I found in diamond boxes aren't enough with these low scores. 
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 1-4 .. It doesn’t matter what I put on I can’t get past 40 votes. I’ve been getting low and high 30’s even on outfits that I thought would score good like the black dress from the kollection, the storyline outfit and even the dress from the diamond boxes scored low🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m about ready to just give up😑 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited June 2022
    They are working on it . fingers crossed. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh how did you get all those diamonds and stars?
  • haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited June 2022

looks 1-7

All of my looks are scoring so bad and I think I'm on theme.
    I'm so sad because I really wanted the second earnable. At this point I might just give up  😐
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Ummmmm what the heckkkk… can they PLZ take these stupid basic items out of boxes
    Ofc first time in like 2 months I’ve actually had every event item in the first palette 😕