House Of Kudos✨ (Only for Members)

cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
edited June 2022 in KKH Squads
hey dolls🤍 sadly i’ve never had luck with squads and been playing with the thought of creating one for a while now. and i finally did! 
the most important thing is that you’re active (log in daily for at least 15min), give kudos and are on the forum. you don’t have to be super active on the forum but it would definitely be a huge plus in case we need to communicate✨ 

i really hope that i can build a family with this squad💞 
p.s.: if you’re a member please introduce yourself so we can get to know each other

Prev1

Comments

• cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    lemme start with introducing myself hehe🌴
    my dolls name is cleopatra and i’m an active player with egyptian + turkish roots.
    been playing kkh on and off since it came out but since 2019 i’m a daily player and gotta admit that i’m slightly obsessed 🫡 and since the beginning of this year i’m finally also active on the forum here! 

ayranmami said:
    hi! Just joined the squad🤍 my dolls name is ayranmami & i’m a daily player from germany. i just recently started playing again with this new doll so my wardrobe is currently dry af, that’s why i might purchase some packages & send gifts to the squad🫶🏽 can’t wait for kimiversary!! 

thank you for joining love x
  • arynaryn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    hi y’all i just joined this squad and wanted to introduce myself 😇 my dolls name is Aryn (just tried to find a unique way to spell my irl name lol) and I’m from las vegas! ive been playing on and off since 2017 but I’ve really been active this go around! I buy packages often and give kudos the minute they’re available!
    aryn said:
    hi y’all i just joined this squad and wanted to introduce myself 😇 my dolls name is Aryn (just tried to find a unique way to spell my irl name lol) and I’m from las vegas! ive been playing on and off since 2017 but I’ve really been active this go around! I buy packages often and give kudos the minute they’re available!
    welcome to the squad! super happy that you joined us and that you’re active on the forum🥰 
  • shak709shak709 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hi - I just joined the squad 😊 not overly active on the forum but always come to check out the latest posts!  From Australia - purchase packages often and give kudo!  
    shak709 said:
    Hi - I just joined the squad 😊 not overly active on the forum but always come to check out the latest posts!  From Australia - purchase packages often and give kudo!  
    welcomee and thank you for joining!🤍 which doll is yours? 
  • bethKKH89bethKKH89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Just joined, I'm winter, been playing everyday for almost 3 years....definitely give out kudos 
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hi guys!! I’m Lauryn I’m from ATL and I just joined the squad today!! I NEEDED lol so I’m so excited!! I’m always buying k-stars and diamonds during the weekend and am always active!! I’m out of kudos because of my other group 😒 but as soon as they load back up I’ll be given them out 🥳!! Also this is my doll below!!! 

• shak709shak709 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2022
    This is my doll 😊
    bethKKH89 said:
    Just joined, I'm winter, been playing everyday for almost 3 years....definitely give out kudos 
    welcome to the squad!!🫶🏽
    Hi guys!! I’m Lauryn I’m from ATL and I just joined the squad today!! I NEEDED lol so I’m so excited!! I’m always buying k-stars and diamonds during the weekend and am always active!! I’m out of kudos because of my other group 😒 but as soon as they load back up I’ll be given them out 🥳!! Also this is my doll below!!! 

your doll is mad beautiful! thank you for joining love🤍
    shak709 said:
    This is my doll 😊
    ahh sorry could have thought that you’re shakira, i’m just slow lol.. love your wardrobe!🤍
  • bethKKH89bethKKH89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I'm happy with mine, although I'm purposely leveling down until I get back to bronze and as far away from the drama of gold as possible lol.....happy also to be a part of this awesome squad 
    same over here.. i finally leveled down because i kept getting the worst scores in gold but looks like i’m leveling up again 🫠 
    Hey guys I need some help!! Can anyone send a screenshot of my placement for the Born to be wild TB show your style?! They put me in in silver when I should be in gold and so just in case they ask for proof I wanted to know if anyone can send over a screenshot?!
    Hey guys I need some help!! Can anyone send a screenshot of my placement for the Born to be wild TB show your style?! They put me in in silver when I should be in gold and so just in case they ask for proof I wanted to know if anyone can send over a screenshot?!

sure! hope you can solve everything🤍
  • teejaybeexxxteejaybeexxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Just joined - my dolls name is Riley! I’m from England. Just left the last group as they weren’t very active with the daily logins/kudos, happy to have found a squad that I can communicate with on the forum! 🥰
    Just joined - my dolls name is Riley! I’m from England. Just left the last group as they weren’t very active with the daily logins/kudos, happy to have found a squad that I can communicate with on the forum! 🥰
    welcome to the squad!🤍
    + sorryy i wasn’t that active on the forum lately 
    hey everyone💞 just wanted to mention that i won’t be so active this month but i’m still gonna try to log in as often as possible :) 
  • keeleykeeley Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi everyone !! i’m keeley but my names kim in game because 8 year old me thought it was funny… i actually joined the squad quite a while ago and you’re all so good at sending kudos !! ive been playing on and off since 2016 but only started playing daily since late 2021 and here’s my doll !!
  • Michelle_Michelle_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    heyyy everybody! i’m michelle i joined a little while ago and im mexican born in atl!! i’ve been trying to get into the habit of playing everyday which i think i’ve been managing pretty good lately the squad is def my motivator! im not very active in forum more of a lurker lol. i love love the squad the old one i was in was not active at all which sucked but i finally found a great one! this is what my doll looks like (looks nothing like me lol)
    hi @keeley & @Michelle_ !💖
    sorry i wasn’t active on the forum for a while but i’m back again! super happy to have you two in the squad and thank y’all for being so active! 
    out of curiosity i have a lil question to y’all.. i just read the thread about the new seasons update that is coming soon and some of the players don’t seem to be that happy and excited about it.. what are your thoughts on it? would be super happy to hear what’s on your mind 💖
    ayranmami said:
    Hey! I got kicked out of the squad because I wasn’t able to play the last few weeks (maybe months lol idk sorry) but I’m active again and wanted to know if you could let me back in? 
    And regarding the new seasons update: so far I’m not a fan of the idea but since so many are so mad I’m kinda hoping that kkh might surprise us with a reward in some typa way🥹.. you know to make us like it lol 
    welcome back!! sorry i didn’t see your dm until now.. wish i could let you back in but our squad is full atm :( imma dm you as soon as i can let you back in again! 
    man’s thank you for sharing your thoughts lol i hope so.. i’m also not really a fan yet but let’s see what we’ll get and make the best out of it i guess. 
  • Michelle_Michelle_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey giving my input sooo I didn’t really mind removing the 5 star events and whatever else they removed (sorry im not really knowledgeable on the lore or event names in the game 😂) as I never really had the time to complete them and wouldn’t participate in them and was just waiting to see what it’s like before knocking it. The concept seemed alright to me BUT I really dislike how the good/ better detailed items are locked behind a paywall it’s a big disadvantage to players who can’t afford or justify spending money on a stupid game the access pass is just another way for them to receive a steady cash flow from the people willing to pay for the pass every month. Not sure what else I could but I’ll have to play with it more as the month passes but so far not that great 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    edited November 2022
    Hey Guys!! Hope you all had a happy holidays!! I just wanted to let the group know that I won’t be playing the game anymore!! Even though I love the game, I’m spending way too much money especially with the addition of Seasons and it’s to the point I’m spending all my free time and money on the game instead of out in the real world. From what my therapist says may be making my anxiety worse especially around the weekend during SYS and spending extra money on tickets. Suffice to say I wanted to give you guys a heads up that I’m leaving the group and deleting the game so hopefully another awesome squad member comes along!! 
    @cleopatraa I'm tagging you so hopefully you see this post soon to find another member to keep getting the daily gift box!! You guys have been awesome love ya!! Also can you kick me from the group I kept trying to leave but I kept getting an error!!!?!
  • cherryprincesscherryprincess Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    hi dolls!! i just joined the squad! got tired of not having a full active squad! my dolls name is Cherry! i have been playing since 2019! active everyday, i’m at A+++ and i love participating in the SYS. so excited to be able to talk to you guys on the forum! <3
  • oliviavaloroliviavalor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey guys!! My dolls name is Olivia and I've been playing for around a couple years but not consistently. ive been playing everyday for the past few months and I joined around a week or 2 ago. I'm excited to meet you all!!
    hey babes❤️‍🔥
    i removed some inactive players but if you wanna be an active player and join the squad again just lmk! 
  • szeyingszeying Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, my name is Sze Ying (silent 'z'). My favourite part of the game used to be the weekly quests as well as the Show Your Style Weekend with the special clothing and I miss it soooo much! I love dressing up my doll in this game and I'll be playing daily!