🌸The Bratz squad🌸- ✨13/15 looking for members ✨ [squad chat]

Comments

• kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I’m looking for a new squad, I’m very active and I login every day. The squad I’m in, I never seem to get the gift boxes because not all of the players login.
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I’m looking for a new squad, I’m very active and I login every day. The squad I’m in, I never seem to get the gift boxes because not all of the players login.
    Heyy...we get the gift boxes everyday! We're an active squad. 
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Are you full? I would love to join! 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Hey dolls, remember we can now give each other kudos. This is what the squad page looks like now. I'll be giving kudos to whatever you guys do that shows up on this page so we can see how this thing works lol
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Hey. I am looking to join squad group because old group members are no longer active. Can I join your group please @nnnooy?
    Hey dolls. Let's be more active in giving the kudos ✨ 
    I've only gotten one box so far 🥺🥺🥺
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited January 2022

I love this pallet and I’ve managed to pick the worst tile from it.... I’m trying to give as much kudos as I can, I’m curious to see what you dolls get on your boxes!!! 
    @ambrosiachase I gave you one just rn hehe 🥺💗
    elle_baby said:

I love this pallet and I’ve managed to pick the worst tile from it.... I’m trying to give as much kudos as I can, I’m curious to see what you dolls get on your boxes!!! 
    More the diamonds the merrier ❤️
    Aww so sweet. Thank you ☺️ What's your doll name?
    elle_baby said:

More the diamonds the merrier ❤️
    Aww so sweet. Thank you ☺️ What's your doll name?
    Linda 💗 hahaha
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hi y'all! 
    I know we all have life outside the game and can't spend 24/7 in the game, but if you are unactive for 4+ days you will be kicked, please understand that we are trying to be active squad, sorry if it sounds bad, i am trying to check activity every day, i will give 4- 5 days to be active before i will remove dolls
    Have a great weekend! 💮🌸

Edit: and please try to give kudos to each other, i see dolls getting kudos but not giving back
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

edited February 2022
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Hello dolls! I thought it would be fun to share what we each get in the Kudos boxes, here’s mine! I’m trying to give as much as I can but with this new system It’s almost impossible ☹️
    Hi y'all! This is a reminder to give kudos to each other, i know there are some dolls who doesn't give any kudos and it's really not fair to the other dolls in the team, we only have 5 to give and we don't get them every day, it's hard to all of us and when some dolls doesn't give kudos but gets them it's not so fair... please give kudos to each other so we can all enjoy the prizes. 
    If i see dolls that doesn't give any kudos i will remove them. 
    Thank you and have a great weekend ❤️🌸
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Yes. It'd be great to get kudos from everyone. ✨
    @elle_baby I just opened my box. But next time will share! 
    Hi everyone! I removed some dolls who didn't give kudos to anyone, please make sure you give kudos to each other! 
    Have a great weekend 🌸✨
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Took me forever to get this box and I wish I would've gotten the 25kstars but at least it wasn't male clothing

• MelodyAMelodyA Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi I’m looking for an active squad, since the one I was on got unactive, I’m login everyday and ofc for give kudos for each other🤍 sent a request to join hope you’ll accept me💕
    edited March 2022

Thanks for the kudos, dolls! Got my box but what is this pallet lol... Would’ve been nice to pick kstars, or that male top so I don’t have to pay for my partner’s clothes
  • lshank76lshank76 Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Delete my comment. I don't see an option
    Well this is disappointing after waiting for 2 weeks 🥺  

Missed the diamonds 🙃
    b4tgirl said:

Missed the diamonds 🙃
    Omg, i want those braids, so cute!!!!

nice pick i think 🤑
    Hey guys, sorry i was gone for a long time i took a break from the game for a while, i just opened it and found out that the squad was taken by some other doll, I don't know if you are here but can you please bring me back the squad leader? Thank you.
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Hey @nnnooy i was wondering what happened to you, we missed you! 🧡 I saw the notification a few weeks ago and I think it was an automatic thing because of the inactivity, and Katya (who is the leader now) had nothing to do with it. Maybe if she sees this she can contact you! 
    Hey dolls, good news: i got the squad leader back! ✨🥳
    I contacted the customer service and they helped me.
    I removed some inactive dolls, i will search for a new members 🌺🌸
    I hope y'all having a great week ✨✨🌸🌺
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Hey! I removed dolls who didn't give kudos from the squad, please remember to give kudos to each other ✨✨
    If you know dolls who are looking for a squad you can invite them to be a part of our squad 😊✨
    The squad#: 056606
    I hope y'all are doing well and have a great weekend 🌸🌺✨
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    nnnooy said: Hey! I removed dolls who didn't give kudos from the squad, please remember to give kudos to each other ✨✨ If you know dolls who are looking for a squad you can invite them to be a part of our squad 😊✨The squad#: 056606 I hope y'all are doing well and have a great weekend 🌸🌺✨
    Or you kicked active members who didn’t have kudos available 👍 but thanks ☺️ 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    hii! i just requested to join your squad. im active every day and could put some fun things in the lookbooks maybe? :)
    uh hi
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hi dolls, I just wanted to jump on here and say hi 😊 I just recently joined this group after jumping in and out of loads of poorly managed groups where dolls were not giving Kudos or logging in! So frustrating - so thank you for removing those that don’t! 

This is also the first group I’ve joined that has a chat on here - I use the forum regularly and think it’s a great way to communicate with the squad with regards to finding items to buy and keeping up to date with stuff! 

So like I said just wanted to say hi & looking forward to using this chat to keep in touch - Hope xx