🌸The Bratz squad🌸- ✨13/15 looking for members ✨ [squad chat]

124Next

Comments

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    zASSyCAT said:
    nnnooy said: Hey! I removed dolls who didn't give kudos from the squad, please remember to give kudos to each other ✨✨ If you know dolls who are looking for a squad you can invite them to be a part of our squad 😊✨The squad#: 056606 I hope y'all are doing well and have a great weekend 🌸🌺✨
    Or you kicked active members who didn’t have kudos available 👍 but thanks ☺️ 
    I am checking at least once a week who gives kudos and activity, i removed dolls who gave less than 100 kudos, the kudos numbers doesn't disappear when you move to other squad, so i can see even with new dolls how many kudos they gave
    Sorry but for me a doll that gave only 10 kudos but got more doesn't seems like a doll that will give kudos every time they can, and that's not fair to the other dolls in the squad 🤷🏽‍♀️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    zASSyCAT said:
    nnnooy said: Hey! I removed dolls who didn't give kudos from the squad, please remember to give kudos to each other ✨✨ If you know dolls who are looking for a squad you can invite them to be a part of our squad 😊✨The squad#: 056606 I hope y'all are doing well and have a great weekend 🌸🌺✨
    Or you kicked active members who didn’t have kudos available 👍 but thanks ☺️ 
    I am checking at least once a week who gives kudos and activity, i removed dolls who gave less than 100 kudos, the kudos numbers doesn't disappear when you move to other squad, so i can see even with new dolls how many kudos they gave
    Sorry but for me a doll that gave only 10 kudos but got more doesn't seems like a doll that will give kudos every time they can, and that's not fair to the other dolls in the squad 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Someone who has given out less than 100 kudos can also be someone returning back to the game after being away. I joined, gave kudos, bought stars which ultimately gave the crew gifts, then wake up to find out I was kicked 🤣 sent total of 10 kudos and received 14 because i sent gifts, hmmm
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey y'all! I hope everyone have a great weekend! 🌸🌸
    Please remember to give kudos to each other! 💖✨

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hello Can I join,in my current squad there is not
    Communication and they are not sociable...
    Thank You so much for accepting me into the squad...❤️🥹
    I want to add that all the members have very cute looks...✨🥰
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    D98 said:
    Thank You so much for accepting me into the squad...❤️🥹
    I want to add that all the members have very cute looks...✨🥰
    Aww! That's so sweet. So do you!✨
  • cornyaocornyao Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hi! Do you have a spot for me? I'm new to the game and I have just unlocked squads. I log in daily and often make purchases. 🥰

(Also Bratz Rock Angelz is a masterpiece)

edit: I've applied, my doll name is Bella B. 
  • loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks for letting me in <3 my user on the app is Aki!
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    @D98 and @loafanime welcome to the squad! 🧡
    edited September 2022
    Muchas gracias @ella_bebe 💖, al mismo tiempo gracias por los Kudos... Tengo diamantes 🥹

Hey Bratz! We've been having lesser than 10 members logging in everyday....Is the admin still active? 

• AvaLilyAvaLily Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Squad leader hasn’t logged in for a week :/
    Alot of people are leaving the Squad :/