🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• stylesmart75stylesmart75 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

😭😭😭 I just wanted the dress
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    1-8🤍

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Not getting the bonus +3 for earned item either! @kokokokonut
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

I have spend way too much this kimi but im happy with all the outfits i got! :) hopefully ill be adding the sys outfit too 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts

I feel like new Kollection eyes looks very similar to TS prize eyes 👀 
    Also I still have a bottle instead of the glass as I opened diamond box as soon as it was available, so if I spin new Kollection again and get the white dress bundle am I gonna have 2 same bottles??
    Where are the first eyes from? I don’t remember seeing them
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I feel like new Kollection eyes looks very similar to TS prize eyes 👀 
    Also I still have a bottle instead of the glass as I opened diamond box as soon as it was available, so if I spin new Kollection again and get the white dress bundle am I gonna have 2 same bottles??
    Where are the first eyes from? I don’t remember seeing them

From the new Diamond Kollection! @Julietalucia
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Guys, does anyone know shouldn’t we get fashion goals this event? I think i saw it in Kalinda’s post but im not sure🥲
    Joanna6 said:
    Guys, does anyone know shouldn’t we get fashion goals this event? I think i saw it in Kalinda’s post but im not sure🥲
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Why isn’t the glitch not being fixed? Am I missing something? I stopped partying this whole day and was waiting for the glitch to go away but nothing happened. Now I’ll never reach to the last earnable
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So I blew threw all my diamonds as there was quite a few things in the 15 diamond boxes I liked. So here was my haul. Very happy to get the wings, bow&arrow and mermaid paint. 

I play on iOS
  • sweetnm80sweetnm80 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I’m not getting the extra points when I get the earnables. Taking a lot longer to get through the parties. 
  • stylesmart75stylesmart75 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Why isn’t the glitch not being fixed? Am I missing something? I stopped partying this whole day and was waiting for the glitch to go away but nothing happened. Now I’ll never reach to the last earnable
    I was waiting out too, but I have a feeling it won't be fixed before there's little time left. Decided to just skip out on it because parties are already annoying to get through. Soooo frustrating!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @shankkh oh thanks! I don’t even check diamond kollections any more lol
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I got the dress but I'm wanting the tights that go with it. Has anyone gotten the earnable hair with no problems? Not sure if i should keep going.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I just don't know why we are not getting any answer to this. Sent ticket to cs, no answer for 24h. I still didn't claimed my tights since these aren't the one we should get. I wont original ones. Why nobody cares about this? And what about people getting TB box instead tights?

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts

#7 and #10. I was determined to make that dress happen😄

Excuse the crappy screenshot for #7. I couldn't be bothered to take another pic with her eyes open. 
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    These votes are so trash. I want that TS dress badly, so it looks like I’ll be forced to give Glu exactly what they want 🥴🙃

Wow, I’ve officially hit rock bottom. I’m over here praying for 30s now, imagine! 🤣

Your looks are example of this theme, simply amazing, elegant, sophisticated. Proof the votes are rigged af. 
    Thank you so much 😩❤️ I’m just happy I’m enjoying this theme, because if not, I would’ve given up a long time ago. This game wouldn’t see a red cent from me. 
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I believe the leggings are fixed…? On my game anyway!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)

Is this fashion goal old or new?
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @shankkh It’s old! :) but super cute! 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
    kkhnolan said:
    @shankkh It’s old! :) but super cute! 
    Okay thank you! I couldn’t tell because I have two fashion goals and this one has been there longer😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10. My scores finally started to pick up. 🙌🏼💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    I believe the leggings are fixed…? On my game anyway!
    It's fixed for me too!!
    They/them please
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Mine is fixed, too!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I heard back and Glu is aware of the missing points.  They will handle  it Monday. I just read the boots are back, so thanks for understanding. Good and enjoy the rest of the Kimiversary.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

the tights are changed in this chart

but not in my kloset

and I am still not getting any extra points 😤 This is so frustrating! I will not reach to the last earnable if glu doesn’t compansate this.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I heard back and Glu is aware of the missing points.  They will handle  it Monday. I just read the boots are back, so thanks for understanding. Good and enjoy the rest of the Kimiversary.  <3

@kokokokonut the tights aren’t fixed for me, I’m still showing the throwback box 😞 I restarted the game but it isn’t fixed. It sounds like maybe it was only fixed for people who didn’t already own the fashion goal
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Customer service replied to my ticket and said it’s fixed, I told them it still wasn’t working for me, we’ll see what they say to that. Hopefully they can add the tights directly to my account or something. This is so frustrating. I’m afraid I’m going to click on the TB box by mistake and then they won’t give me the tights.