⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Could we please have a system to exchange our dyes for others? 

I have hundreds of units of different dyes (yellow 800+, green 650+ etc) and I'm constantly out of others (black, dark red, white). Whenever I have tried those diamond dye boxes (used to have them often), I'd always get those that I already have way too much of and I've felt foolish afterwards for trying. So maybe some kind of a exchange would be nice.. 🙂 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Monthly SYS themes that won’t get boring:

• Different eras
    • Different decades eg: 30s, 80s, 90s, 2010s
    • Seasons: spring summer winter & autumn (fall)
    • Different TV shows: Cartoons, True crime, Drama, Comedy, Horror
    • Music Genres: Pop, rock, indie, hiphop
    • Casual SYS with varying street styles 
    • Animal SYS: Safari, animal lover, vet
    • Emotions: Happy, sad think inside out 
    • Different hairs: Hat, short, long, wavy
    • Hard to style colours: Green, Dye overdrive too many colours, blinding blue, neons

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • celestrial33celestrial33 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Let us have an insystem friend request option (since I’m still having issues with Facebook and I doubt it will be fixed) that allows us to look at their lookbooks. I’d love to see others looks and purchase items from them too. 

- Friends Lookbooks

Also able to see featured items for male characters to dress them as well. The male clothing options are so lacking it’s sad.

- Male featured items/ event options 

Let us send our squad members dye when needed

Mind the bad edit, it was just to show you how it can be executed.

Let us send any number of dye to put towards their goal 👍 so if a squadie had 1 to give or 5 then we can give it
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can we please have an add or change email option in the game settings like this?  💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • meggizzlemeggizzle Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can we have the body highlight and countour back please?

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Fix the tie system. Just because there are 6 people in 4th doesn’t mean the others after that should be pushed down to 10th. That’s not how ties work. Those after 4th should be in 5th place. It’s just counting numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Blue diamonds should represent getting 6-10 diamonds and purple diamonds should represent getting 3-5 diamond
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    shankkh said:

Blue diamonds should represent getting 6-10 diamonds and purple diamonds should represent getting 3-5 diamond
    At least 1 diamond 💎 
  • VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’d like we could zoom in and out when we dress our doll in the sys that for example when we are dressing our Doll and we want to see how she looks with accessories to see the full outfit, don’t know if I explained it good and id like to have a sys theme called “vintage Italian summer style” with this type of clothes 
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    -bring back pop up to sign up for email newsletter
    -KUDOS EVERY DAY
    -no dye in diamond boxes
    -BRING BACK 20 ADS FOR KSTARS
    -give us a diamond business for at least 2 a week
    -more gender neutral clothing pls
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    • Give players the option to use their energy all at once instead of clicking multiple times on the energy icon. Sometimes it's hard to complete events because we have to touch the screen so many times to complete an action. Something like this:

• 3 TICKETS STACKING PLEASE! I've lost 2 tickets this weekend because life is crazy. I've injured myself, I'm going to travel and a loved one passed away. Players are real people with real problems and it's inhumane to expect us to log in at least once in 12 hours.
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    It would be wise to categorize our closets.  
    It’s time we get major updates to our closet. Let us search for items and clothings! Whether that be by color, length, theme or any other key phrase. It would be a great help for everyone. 
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    edited June 2022
    • Saving Kollections

Since the Kollections rotate every 24 hours, I think it would be nice to have a possibility to choose one that would not change.

So if a player sees a kollection that they really want to finish but don't have the time/enough kstar right away, they can save that kollection and come back to it later. It would only be possible to save one or less kollection at a time, the others would keep changing.
    They/them please
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

- add an UNDO button in the closet

The number of times I’ve accidentally tapped something and had to scroll all the way up/down is insane. It’d be so helpful if there was an “undo button” to help with accidental taps. This is a feature seen in Covet Fashion, and seeing as KKH shares the same company, it should be possible! 

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Please make another lips that look exactly like this but without the mole & can change lipstick colors 🙏🏻Imagine this lips with red color.. I remember some people already gave this suggestion & i’ve been waiting for so long 😢
  • EthelBranEthelBran Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    -The ability to change skin tone and eye color of our NPC contacts that we meet in the game and add from konnections.

-The ability to change konnection contact names, careers, and recruit them to work for Simon, Ryan Starr, and/or Jordan Carmichael. 

-Celebrity contacts from konnections should be able to work on all projects. 

-Model contacts available for photoshoots not just runway shows. 

-Film reality tv shows in San Francisco. 

-Sell houses and businesses we do not want. 

-Reset family button or something if we just want to undo the wedding and babies. 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I love your active presence here 😍 thanks ! Could you please ask the team to make us choose whether we want our doll to stand still without having to wear specific dresses or gloves. I would love my doll to stop moving all the time especially that it makes the hair move a lot and it doesn’t look normal. It’s worse with longer hair. It would be a great feature. Thanks again 🙏🏻
    And it would be great if all the gloves make us stand still like these ones 
  • FineFine Registered Users 13 Posts
    • more lashes, different styles.

• different options of color to use for our lip liners.

• update on our babies!

• as people have said before, better kloset organization. i’ve been playing since the release and i have a lot of clothes to scroll through. 

• i know this would be difficult because then you guys would have to alter all the clothes buttt.. different body types. i want a body like kim! lol. i love the inclusion so far already though.

loved the recent update, good job guys! 🤍
    :p Kim Kardashain: Hollywood: lvl 19, a list
    Kendall & Kylie: lvl 17, 100k club
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It would be cool if we had a chat room with our squad so we could interact more with each other 🤍 similar to imvu. 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Can we change our skin tone of our friends and eye color too? i want to change my friends and style them to make them more diverse 
    can the jenners/kardashians get an updated look? or maybe a few looks that are often rotated? they all look the same way they did in 2014/15.
    edited June 2022
    belly button rings! piercings for men as well, along with the contour and vitiligo.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Men don't even have freckles. Maybe they should have. Tattoos, piercings yes. The possibility to change our contacts' skin and eye colour. I've posted those on other threads, hopefully they will be taken into consideration since there are so many comments who suggested these
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Please give us DIAMOND BUSINESSES and videos for diamonds!!!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited June 2022
    Let us be able to watch ads to speed up ticket countdown or give us a ticket or two each sys:)

or an ad to finally let us stack 3👀👀
    edited June 2022
    -All handhelds and auras for women also available for men.
    -Sell the Bel Air home and be able to buy it back if we want to later.
    -Convert more clothes from Kendall and Kylie for both men and women.
    -Tony Devera from Stardom Hollywood in KKH as a client of Simon and Maria.
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Please add a silver dye to the game! 
  • youknowme3000youknowme3000 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    • Please start rotating the male and female kollections on both gendered games! 
    Matching eyebrow colors for the hair colors. I don't understand how this update still managed to overlook this.