Options

My game is not working! PLEASE HELP

CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
I have been trying to reach out to support on the game but my chat room won’t clear out the old conversation, so every time I write, I don’t get a response. Usually after having a conversation with support, I have to rate how my convo went, and then the chat room clears up.

My issue is that I got a call to go to Florence but when I go, there’s no event happening. The door should have a blue star indicating that it’s an event but there’s nothing. Also the goal is blank and it’s been stuck like this since Thursday 6/23. I would like to complete the weekly storyline and be able to buy earn my reward for completing it but I can’t! And today is the last day! Please help me! I’ve been playing this game for 5 years and NEVER had this issue. Please fix both the chat room issue and the in game issue so I can continue playing!!!
Please help me! I’ve written to kkhollywood on IG, I’ve email support and contacted support through the chat which is not working!!! 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.  Go here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/. To send a ticket to Support via browser.  I so hope you have your Hollywood ID # to send in your ticket.  Fingers crossed they can help you.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing I’ve written to customer service NUMEROUS times and no has gotten back to me. Can someone please help me fix this issue? 
  • Options
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing I contacted support, wrote to the IG page, and my chat and no one answers me. I spoke to one person through the chat but they did not help me!! Please, I’ve been playing this game for over 5 years and this has NEVER happened to me. There must have been a glitch when the last representative went into my game to fix the kimiversary stars and energy reward issue. I would really appreciative if you help me!!! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please send your Hollywood ID to Kalinda.  Ask her to remove the Florence Gig glitch.  And share the response you got from CC because they’ve been fixing this for players for a week. Sorry for the inconvenience.  The studio opens again tomorrow. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary