🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I open 3 boxes no highlight or contour but that fine just like getting different items! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Does anybody know the update of the shoes in the kimiversary event. The first earnable? 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Does anybody know the update of the shoes in the kimiversary event. The first earnable? 
    They fixed it. If you already claimed wrong ones contact cs. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Here's everything I got from the sale, very happy with all of my new items! I'm already looking forward to black friday lol. I think my favourite item (besides contour and highlight) is the blue robe, it's gorgeous. The short hairstyle really grew on me during this weekend, I saw it on several dolls on the forum and they looked so beautiful so I just had to buy it.

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Decided to open 4 more boxes and still no luck. I can only open two more but I stand optimistic, now the chances of getting the items I really want are greater. Let's hope I get at least one since getting all four is no longer possible

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

Can anyone let me know which handhelds are worth getting ? 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    naya_yh said:

any of the drinks are pretty useful, the one with the orange will probably be the best summer option, but i think i use the crystal glass the most. And the glowing cards are surprisingly useful for any fantasy sys - they dye really nicely so you get a lot out of them. The rest depends a lot on the theme so I wouldnt prioritize them (at least I havent used them much myself)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    naya_yh said:

How many would you like to get? Definitely the parasol is useful 💕
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    They gave me a tb box instead @Dorica because I already got the fashion goals? Are they supposed to give me the original shoes instead of the ones that was in the fashion goals? Because I contacted cs yesterday and today they haven’t gotten back to me about it.
    Lucyxox said:
    naya_yh said:

How many would you like to get? Definitely the parasol is useful 💕
    I have a lot of kstars left so I don’t mind getting a good amount of items! I just don’t wanna get things I will never use 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @naya_yh The parasol I would definitely go for and the pink drink in the crystal glass. I can't give an opinion about the drink with a star sticking out of it because I just got it myself during this sale. I would think the microphone is useful but I also just got it. 
    Platform: Android

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @naya_yh I think the parasol, microphone, orange drink, cards and hotdog are most useful 💭💗

wait maybe you have more not in the picture - the rose will be useful too (one upcoming theme is Rose Gold and Thorns or something like that)
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    They gave me a tb box instead @Dorica because I already got the fashion goals? Are they supposed to give me the original shoes instead of the ones that was in the fashion goals? Because I contacted cs yesterday and today they haven’t gotten back to me about it.
    Try until they respond, and screenshot everything. That's what I would do. And good luck 🤞😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    sale is coming to an end soon and I don’t think i’ll be getting anything else so here’s everything I got!

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Submitting those few extra tickets hoping to get TS eyes ❤️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    For the next update can we have gs lips matte, shiny and glossy? 
    We NEED it 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My kimiversary haul ✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Lucyxox said:
    @naya_yh I think the parasol, microphone, orange drink, cards and hotdog are most useful 💭💗

wait maybe you have more not in the picture - the rose will be useful too (one upcoming theme is Rose Gold and Thorns or something like that)
    Thank you so much! And thank you to you as well @DelphineGarnier
  • KylieMcGowanKKHKylieMcGowanKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I don’t know how to feel about the lips 😂 they’re big big
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Before

AFTER 😍

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

So close yet so far away😔
    I have 30 diamonds left so I'll probably try one more time before giving up.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited June 2022
    i was super happy to see how many hair colors they added this update and i promptly bought all of them (lol!) but i was wondering if anyone knew where this hair color came from? it came with the npc and i’ve never seen it anywhere. i was hoping they would include it since many others were added but it’s not there : (
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Everything I got this Kimiversary ☺️. I spent a little over 1500 kstars but I got a lot of items I really like 🤍. I think this was actually my first Kimiversary so there’s that 😅🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    brynlenox said:
    i was super happy to see how many hair colors they added this update and i promptly bought all of them (lol!) but i was wondering if anyone knew where this hair color came from? it came with the npc and i’ve never seen it anywhere. i was hoping they would include it since many others were added but it’s not there : (
    I believe that specific shade is available in a kollection!! I’d recommend asking in the Where Is This Item From thread for more deets, I can’t remember the specific kollection
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
     Just bought these eyes and was disappointed to find out you can’t wear any of the blushers or cheek highlight with them. Wanted to ask those of you who have owned them for awhile if that’s always been the case or is it a new issue after the update? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Cchaircc They were already like that. That's something I don't like about using those eyes. 
    Platform: Android

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Cchaircc they’ve been like that since they came out. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.