✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• AmélieKKHAmélieKKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi guys, thank you for accepting me in your squad!! I have been trying to find a squad for a week, and it was really a relief to find yours. I will make a post later this week introducing myself properly, I just wanted to greet you all first. I really liked the way you organised the kudos, this way everybody wins. I don't really know how to use discord, but I can give it a try if necessary.  :#
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    welcome 🥰🥰
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Thank you!! 🖤
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    modified kudos chart for the week to include Amélie (please use this one for the Thursday cycle) - chart will still change on it's usual day, this is just an adjustment.

welcome @AmélieKKH!!!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    For next update these are the items that will be available for diamonds. I personally own the ones with the blue dot (if anyone want them) and I really just want to get the cowboy hat hair 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Blue what I have, red what I’d like.

Clean copy.

I play on iOS
    edited June 2022
    Welcome @AmélieKKH
    I play on iOS
    will the ones with the halloween icon be available for diamonds though? they might just get added to the halloween boxes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think the only ones I want that I don't have are Daphe's outfit along with the ghost aura and the black crown. I need to keep saving diamonds first though. 
    Platform: Android

Hey guys! My name is Carolina and my pronouns are she/her, I'm from Brazil and my country’s time zone is UTC/GMT -3 hours. My doll’s name is Amélie and I’ve been playing daily since 2019. Oh and my birthday is December 19. It’s realy nice to meet you all! 

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    welcome doll! @AmeliaKKH 🤍

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's the monday of update week! that means it's time to share our thoughts on this update (v12.12) while we wait for the next one to drop (v13.0)! which items were chef's kiss amazing? which ones missed the mark?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    The highlights were definitely the weekly storyline outfits they were all beautiful and the first kollection 👌👌 10/10.

The party event gb and earnables were the best and again the love event was a major disappointment the feather jacket was kinda cute but pair with other things rather than with those pants.

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey everyone! I haven’t been on the forum in a bit - sorry about that! 

This update has been pretty cool actually. I really liked the storylines and the accompanying outfits. I only purchased one this go round 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 I couldn’t say no to it when I saw it! 

The only thing I didn’t like was this outfit 🙄 it’s probably because I don’t have the right accessories to really make it pop - or maybe it’s the feathers? I’m not even sure…

I guess I'm just posting this storyline outfit. I already forgot what I got from the last month that I like that much, but i guess I might mention the purple drink too along with the necklace that goes with the black knot earrings that are too big.

edited June 2022
    I loved the party event items. I’d considered buying the green version from an old event for a while so I was glad I didn’t. The dating event, I don’t know if it was because of the change to the wine but I felt kind of despondent about the whole event and don’t think I’ll use them that much. I didn’t reach the last earnable as it felt too much of a struggle and just got the outfit. I think my feelings towards that event because of the change made to it tainted the items a bit for me. The storyline outfits were pretty, I didn’t buy all of them but as I’m trying to just get the ones I feel I’d get use out of. There were probably other things I liked and that I wasn’t keen on but I can’t think of them right now so I’m going to stop babbling and leave it here.
    I play on iOS
    i agree the party weekend items and storyline looks were superb! i'm also in love w/ the VIP weekend hair i splurged on and the purple two piece from the rain or shine kollection. the oversized earrings lately have been disappointing. also the dating event hair was not worth my effort as i will likely not use it much.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I forgot that I liked the VIP hair but I couldn't get it since the sale is coming up. I don't regret it since they gave us hair colors to buy, including colors that I specifically wanted.

I forgot that I liked the VIP hair but I couldn't get it since the sale is coming up. I don't regret it since they gave us hair colors to buy, including colors that I specifically wanted.
    Yess, I really liked the VIP hair but I'm saving my kstars for the sale 
    does the hair colors go on sale?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited June 2022
    @geenellys I don't know if the colors added would be on sale since normally TBs aren't half off but since they added them at the beginning of the update and we haven't colors to get for a while, I'm not sure if they might be. I can pay anyway, but I'm waiting just in case they might be cheaper then.

@geenellys I don't know if the colors added would be on sale since normally TBs aren't half off but since they added them at the beginning of the update and we haven't colors to get for a while, I'm not sure if they might be. I can pay anyway, but I'm waiting just in case they might be cheaper then.
    Yeah, same. There are so many I want to get, but I'm just waiting for the sale
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys I'm waiting to see how many tb items there are actually are but I'm getting the hair colors least similar to colors I already have first and one more leftover if I don't have much else to get.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KKH_CoochiannaKKH_Coochianna Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Damn there’s a whole chart for kudos distribution😭 the items you win aren’t even that good lololol
    Damn there’s a whole chart for kudos distribution😭 the items you win aren’t even that good lololol
    She Doesnt Even Go Here GIF - Mean Girls Daniel Franseze Guy Wearing Shades  - Descubre  Comparte GIFs
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's a new month and summer's finally here!!!
    • Monthly Q: what location would you like to be added to the game and/or what modification(s) can be made for an existing location?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: summer getaway - style your doll for their summer holiday wherever they’re planning on going!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: I demand a diamond business 
    MSS: And more into going camping than going to a beach/pool during the summer 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)