🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    My fave looks:

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Haven’t done this bad in a hot minute 😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Came 1st place in silver 3. I'm in love with this dress 🖤. Congratulations Dolls! 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    2nd in silver 3. 24 tickets submitted. I was first with 1038 points then dropped to second. Love the dress so glad I got it.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

The eyes? Chef's kiss ✨
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @carramen_ thank u so much! 💓
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 13th place in gold. I’m never going to be in gold again. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Finally a sys where i love all items
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    shankkh said:

Haven’t done this bad in a hot minute 😅

Good thing the ranks got the same rewards 🫣
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    This dress is beautiful! Love the prizes!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-12 🤍 I liked the grey tones of this SYS!

No TS prize but got this hair which I'm okay with 

Congrats everybody! ✨
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited June 2022
    First in Gold 😍😍😍
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Puddles said:
    2nd in silver 3. 24 tickets submitted. I was first with 1038 points then dropped to second. Love the dress so glad I got it.
    Me too, but I was in gold.  I wanted the hair more than anything and I loved the dress.  Not crazy about the eyes as they look weird on my doll but I'll take it.  

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Made 201 kstars!! I’m so happy bc I literally had 19 kstars Friday morning but got a few kstars from watching videos, my weekend free box, voting and finishing an achievement and doing a bunch of reality tv shows! Sad that I’m going to have to skip next weekends gb items as well bc I want to save for vip 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    ✨️

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    2nd in Gold. I might’ve went a little overboard, but I got frantic once I saw others submitting additional looks 🙈 this dress was so worth it though. 

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    2nd in Gold. I might’ve went a little overboard, but I got frantic once I saw others submitting additional looks 🙈 this dress was so worth it though. 

Those lips look so good on your doll! Look like they were made for you
  • stylesmart75stylesmart75 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Final 5 looks and the winning dress!! Got #1 with 851 points in Silver 3 and I looove this outfit!! 😍😍 Worth it!
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
     Does anyone else still have this quest? I’m missing Simon calls from it and don’t want another week without k star gigs 🙄
  • noorbabenoorbabe Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

I got 1st in Silver II and I was so lucky that I had a pretty chill group!! I’m obsessed with all the items🥰😍😍
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Dropped from 8th to 15th😭
    Another set of chunky earrings added to my closet.
    Btw I earned both earnables but it doesn't show up in my squad's activities. Oh well🤷🏻‍♀️

• bethKKH89bethKKH89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:

Doll jumps back and forth between being white and black nobody says anything 

Yet a white doll uses poc hair and the forum losses it 

Am I missing something 

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

^^
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Did anyone who got the bottle from the diamond boxes before they fixed it contact customer support to see if they can switch it to the cocktail? It makes no sense that I have paid diamonds for this bottle, when I have yet to spin the kollection with it, and so if I do, I won’t win the prize. 
    iOS
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited June 2022
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

I think that they are playing styling different models and do not think of it as being one doll - not my place to tell anyone how to feel but it’s like styling different NPCs in the game as models 💗

Came back to edit my comment I don’t know why I said ‘she’ that was pretty dumb sorry 🤦‍♀️
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

loving the hairs and eyes!! 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

I think that they are playing styling different models and do not think of it as being one doll - not my place to tell anyone how to feel but it’s like styling different NPCs in the game as models 💗

Came back to edit my comment I don’t know why I said ‘she’ that was pretty dumb sorry 🤦‍♀️
    thats still not right.. if shes black or mixed with black then thats fine but if shes not then thats wrong.. thats not an excuse to do it even if its a “dress up” game or “styling” NPCs imo
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    alo said:
    Lucyxox said:
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

thats still not right.. if shes black or mixed with black then thats fine but if shes not then thats wrong.. thats not an excuse to do it even if its a “dress up” game or “styling” NPCs imo
    Ok I respect that 💕