Im tired of the dramatic graphic eye makeup

AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
edited June 2022 in KKH General Discussion
Can you, the developers and designers, stop with all the overly dramatic eyes. Can we please just have some plain sultry eyeshadow, that looks normal. Maybe smoky cat eyes, eyeshadow that lifts the eye, and hugs the contours of the eye in a flattering way. Some makeup that covers the eyelid, and a bit under the eye too sometimes. Maybe a shadow base with a shimmer overlay on just the lid. Basically just all kinds of plain, sexy, sultry types of eyeshadow. Like why do you constantly feel the need to cram your graphic artsy type eyeshadow down our throats. Just give us normal and glamorous model type makeup. And I have no issue with the graphic eye makeup, but it’s literally ALL we get. Im tired of it. 

Comments

• AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited June 2022
    And like this for instance, the eyeshadow on the right side doesn’t even match the design of the left eyeshadow, it should be more elongated. I think the issue is the placement of the eye is so far from where its supposed to be. It just looks awful. 
    edited June 2022
    This isn’t perfect but its just an example of how the eyeshadow on the right should look based on the left eyeshadow.
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I agree with you,  natural makeup is nice 😊 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited June 2022

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KKH_CoochiannaKKH_Coochianna Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I disagree. You either go big or go home.
  • OhHoneyOhHoney Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I also wish we could change the eyeshadow color of these dramatic eyes, I love the designs, but the light colors don't look as good on darker skintones... it would be great if we could customize them, change color and opacity to make it suit every skincolor  <3 

#FixTheWine
    So your saying they should only make bold overly dramatic eye looks? Fk everyone who’s not into that I guess. 
  • teenytigressteenytigress Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    OhHoney said:
    I also wish we could change the eyeshadow color of these dramatic eyes, I love the designs, but the light colors don't look as good on darker skintones... it would be great if we could customize them, change color and opacity to make it suit every skincolor  <3 

On the first eyes you can change the color! (: 
  • OhHoneyOhHoney Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    OhHoney said:

On the first eyes you can change the color! (: 
    Thanks! Good to know that it is possible for some bold eyes 
    #FixTheWine
  • EthelBranEthelBran Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    AnyaKKH said:
    Can you, the developers and designers, stop with all the overly dramatic eyes. Can we please just have some plain sultry eyeshadow, that looks normal. Maybe smoky cat eyes, eyeshadow that lifts the eye, and hugs the contours of the eye in a flattering way. Some makeup that covers the eyelid, and a bit under the eye too sometimes. Maybe a shadow base with a shimmer overlay on just the lid. Basically just all kinds of plain, sexy, sultry types of eyeshadow. Like why do you constantly feel the need to cram your graphic artsy type eyeshadow down our throats. Just give us normal and glamorous model type makeup. And I have no issue with the graphic eye makeup, but it’s literally ALL we get. Im tired of it. 
    Preach.