šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite PossibilitiesāœØ!šŸŽ†

Comments

• KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I love the MET gala looks we have in the game!!
    Your doll looks incredible!Ā 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

Does anyone know when/if these pants will become available for diamonds?Ā 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    If anyone has either of the two ombrĆ© lips please could you show me what they would look like on my doll? I feel like I will never know šŸ˜‚ It doesnā€™t matter about looking exactly exactly the same just roughly like same eyes and nose if you have time šŸ„°šŸ„°

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Lucyxox here you go doll. If I got something wrong Iā€™m sorry and donā€™t hesitate to let me know. Iā€™ll recreate your doll again if needed.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    If anyone has either of the two ombrĆ© lips please could you show me what they would look like on my doll? I feel like I will never know šŸ˜‚ It doesnā€™t matter about looking exactly exactly the same just roughly like same eyes and nose if you have time šŸ„°šŸ„°

Hi! I hope sheā€™s close enough, I find it hard to recreate other peoples dolls lol especially as thereā€™s so much space to customise them now :)Ā 

I added a few more of the lips I have that (i think) are available for diamonds ā¤ļøĀ 

Personally I love the GS lips (second one) on her šŸ„°

first and last are the two diff ombrĆ© lips.Ā 
    third are from Christmas boxes I think?Ā 
    Fourth are the glitter lips and idk where fifth are from but I got them for diamonds šŸ„°

Nikaraf said:
    @Lucyxox here you go doll. If I got something wrong Iā€™m sorry and donā€™t hesitate to let me know. Iā€™ll recreate your doll again if needed.Ā 
    Oh thank you so much @Nikaraf thatā€™s amazing! I really like them šŸ„° I love your hand tattoos too šŸ’•
    luna54 said:
    Lucyxox said:

Hi! I hope sheā€™s close enough, I find it hard to recreate other peoples dolls lol especially as thereā€™s so much space to customise them now :)Ā 

I added a few more of the lips I have that (i think) are available for diamonds ā¤ļøĀ 

Personally I love the GS lips (second one) on her šŸ„°

first and last are the two diff ombrĆ© lips.Ā 
    third are from Christmas boxes I think?Ā 
    Fourth are the glitter lips and idk where fifth are from but I got them for diamonds šŸ„°

Thank you so much @luna54! You guys are so great šŸ„° itā€™s really hard to see what they look like when tapping on different dolls looks because eyes are normally different - thank you! xx
    Lucyxox said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Oh thank you so much @Nikaraf thatā€™s amazing! I really like them šŸ„° I love your hand tattoos too šŸ’•
    Happy to help! And thank you šŸ¤šŸ¤
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    shankkh said:

Everything I got this Kimiversary ā˜ŗļø. I spent a little over 1500 kstars but I got a lot of items I really like šŸ¤. I think this was actually my first Kimiversary so thereā€™s that šŸ˜…šŸ¤
    Fellow aquarius šŸ„³ forgot to buy that necklace, well there's always black friday šŸ˜

ā¤ļø android playerĀ ā¤ļø
    šŸ‡­šŸ‡·šŸ¦Šā™’Ā 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Thanks to the generosity of my squad, I find myself with 50 diamonds. Should I should I save them for normal diamond boxes? Or should I try three more times with different pallets to get the highlight and contour? Agree for save, LOL for gamblingĀ 

So that didnā€™t go well lol. Gonna save my last try for my husband- heā€™s good at picking boxes!

• LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I havenā€™t gotten a call from Maria all week during the sale, then as soon as itā€™s over I get a call..? šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ø

Lauriexo said:
    I havenā€™t gotten a call from Maria all week during the sale, then as soon as itā€™s over I get a call..? šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ø

You have to have less than 8 tasks to get a call from Maria. If you have more than 8 during weekend that might be the reason you didnā€™t get a call.Ā 
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Sorry if itā€™s not a correct thread - is it a good idea to do a comeback? I reached 1st place ages ago but I didnā€™t want to do this comeback storyline as I had too many tasks anyway so I just continued being in the top stars. I have 1.7 billion fans now and am dropping down and getting up again.

Iā€™d like to get the money maker task to do gigs quicker plus extra energy but Iā€™m really afraid that with the number of fans growing with each update it will now take me years to reach A list againā€¦

Is this worth it or is this gonna be really hard?šŸ˜‚
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry if itā€™s not a correct thread - is it a good idea to do a comeback? I reached 1st place ages ago but I didnā€™t want to do this comeback storyline as I had too many tasks anyway so I just continued being in the top stars. I have 1.7 billion fans now and am dropping down and getting up again.

Iā€™d like to get the money maker task to do gigs quicker plus extra energy but Iā€™m really afraid that with the number of fans growing with each update it will now take me years to reach A list againā€¦

I personally couldnā€™t care less how many fans I hame atm šŸ˜… I finished all 3 come backs and I really liked that extra K-stars I collected on the way, increased energy and an outfit with every come back.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @justanna I started my first comeback back in February and I'm only now reaching #5 on the top stars list. It's gonna take a while to get back up, but getting the energy increase helps. I did money maker first and I'll do the professional one next. You obviously don't need to do it, so it's all up to you.
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    As someone who didn't do any of the storylines from 2021, I'm extremely confused on what kind of friendship we're meant to have with Delphine. When we first met her, she was sabotaging Simon's daughter and using Willow to get even more popular. When did that change?? How did we suddenly become friends between then?
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:

I personally couldnā€™t care less how many fans I hame atm šŸ˜… I finished all 3 come backs and I really liked that extra K-stars I collected on the way, increased energy and an outfit with every come back.
    @Briannakkh @carramen_ thanks for the advice!šŸ’• I think Iā€™ll get brave enough to bite the bullet and do this - extra energy and stars sound really nicešŸ˜‹
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Yesterday I got 9 videos for k-stars and today I only got 8.. whatā€™s going onšŸ™‡šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    This is an annoying mistake. It should be in the dresses section because it's a whole outfit - I can't actually add any pants to it, despite it being in the shirts section. I spent forever looking for it just now because I was in dresses!!

So for now, this is an FYI for those who also bought this outfit during the sale and can't find it. I'd love to see it moved to dresses eventually.Ā 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    the ombre lips are really ruined
    I didn't see a difference with the bug fix update...

Then / Now

Didn't even use enhance to not alterate too much the resolution of the lips.

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Iā€™ve finished like 90% of my achievements, however I just noticed these 2 are at 0%. Does anybody know what exactly I need to do to progress? I donā€™t really understandĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.