🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

1181920212224Next

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @D98 i use Moldiv to make the collage and AI Enlarger to enhance the quality of the picture!
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @D98 i use Moldiv to make the collage and AI Enlarger to enhance the quality of the picture!
    Thank You very much beautiful 🦋☺️❤️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Can anyone show the earnable shoes without anything covering them?
    Android
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Can anyone show the earnable shoes without anything covering them?

Hope this helps, it’s the shortest dress that I own x
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Briannakkh thank you ❤️
    Android
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    AliBryant said:I contacted them for the shoes and the cup they gifted me the bottle and the shoes as well so I got to keep all of it!!! 
    Did anyone who got the bottle from the diamond boxes before they fixed it contact customer support to see if they can switch it to the cocktail? It makes no sense that I have paid diamonds for this bottle, when I have yet to spin the kollection with it, and so if I do, I won’t win the prize. 

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    This is just so cruel

idk if u got it or not , but i was missing 6 votes and i contacted customer care and they gave me the dress. i contacted them the first time and they told me " there was nothing wrong with this sys" but when i contacted them the second time theu gave me it .

(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.