Options

Keeping Up Squad 161476βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ‘‘

Comments

• Options
    FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @bellaboo_ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Options
    katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    It has felt like a childhood Christmas morning all day lol. After a mini makeover and some reckless kstar shopping, I did ok on the diamond boxes (probably will do a couple more before this sys ends) and I'm in love with this new hair 😍😍

• Options
    @katshay8 LOVE the hair. And that dress. I’m right there with you on the reckless shopping 🀣 I still have some kstars I’m not completely sure which things I want to spend them on
  • Options
    I almost didn't do this because 30kstars goes a long way right now lol, but i am SO happy to have this dress!! 😍😍😍

• Options
    First few looks for this sys. It's nice to have a more casual sys this time β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’š

• Options
    @katshay8 I agree!! Although I am feeling like my casual closet is lacking, and that I should have picked up more in the sale 🀣 
  • Options
    Ignore that my dolls eyes are closed in half of these, but here are some of my looks. I really want to break 50 on scoring. I haven’t reached it quite yet! πŸ˜…

• Options
    kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    FrenchK said:
    Ignore that my dolls eyes are closed in half of these, but here are some of my looks. I really want to break 50 on scoring. I haven’t reached it quite yet! πŸ˜…

These are everythingπŸ₯°πŸ₯° you killed it!
  • Options
    Not the scores I was hoping for πŸ˜‘

• Options
    @katshay8 aweeee 😫 the scoring system sucks sometimes. How are you doing on this new week?
  • Options
    FrenchK said:
    @katshay8 aweeee 😫 the scoring system sucks sometimes. How are you doing on this new week?
    I'm doing very meh lol. All scores so far 33-36, but am gonna buy tickets near the end when the scoring is a little better. In my group I'll be lucky to get into the top 10 even with tickets this time πŸ₯΄ I'm enjoying the styling for this sys, but wish shorter dresses were more popular for this particular sys. That and berets because God knows we all have a few lol. Here are my looks so far 😊 I would love to see what yours are like this sys.

• Options
    I feel like my group is getting scored better this round, because 40 was my max last round, and like, on the styles I didn’t even try on πŸ₯ΉΒ 
    For me,Β certain hair/makeup just score better for me, which takes away part of the creativity, but I also just want the prizes 😭 those looks you posted are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯im sad the scoring isn’t there!!

• Options
    If you sign up for the newsletter (which I just did this past month) it has a sneak peek for upcoming SYS!Β 

Also, it says we can get 40 energy from Simon! Mine never work when I click from the email, so I’m hoping support can help me claim that!

im excited for the rose gold and thorns for what people will come up with! But I feel like I don’t have a lot of clothes that will fit the theme.Β 
  • Options
    I hate it. 😭
  • Options
    I so look forward to our daily squad boxes and keep getting the cutest items! So grateful to be in such an amazing squad πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’™

• Options
    A few looks for this sys πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’š

• Options
    @katshay8 I love them all!! The bottom left one though πŸ‘€ so so cute.Β 
  • Options
    With the new update, some people are getting a special diamond offer and others aren't. I got one and snagged it immediately lol. Anyone else get this?

• Options
    bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @katshay8 I got it and bought it!
  • Options
    @katshay8 I’ve been hoping for it!! I am visiting family out of country though so I’m wondering if that’s messing it up for me 😭😭
  • Options
    Daily squad box for the win!

@FrenchK how are you doing this sys? Any cute looks that you'd like to share? 😊 I'm trying to use bold colors on the dresses I have and always include a pet of some sort (some are in purses and others are under misc accessories).

• Options
    @katshay8 Nice pull!! I am not having the best luck with boxes myself. I’m glad others are having better luck!

id love to see yours too!!Β 
    I don’t have a lot of animal print, and I’m having. Trouble breaking 40. I agree with the bold dyes! And I’m glad I can finally put them to use πŸ˜‚

• Options
    Once I found what scored well I took full advantage of it haha. I did get desperate at one point and used the wedding dress with feathers, a fur wrap, a panda purse, and a crab barrette lol.Β 

• Options

• Options
    @katshay8 your kloset is well equipped for this weeks sys! 😍 πŸ‘
  • Options
    Also- that feather jumpsuit from the last sys scored well! It’s so funny how the theme doesn’t matter some weeks πŸ˜‚ when you find what works you just have to go with it
  • Options
    FrenchK said:
    @katshay8 your kloset is well equipped for this weeks sys! 😍 πŸ‘
    This is pretty close to my irl style so I'm definitely equipped for this one lol
  • Options
    You guys!!! I just got a firework aura from the daily squad box! Best squad box so far

• Options
    katshay8 said:
    You guys!!! I just got a firework aura from the daily squad box! Best squad box so far

I didn’t even know that was a thing!! Fingers crossed I get that one of these times!!Β 
  • Options
    kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    katshay8 said:

Amazing! That’s one of my favsπŸ₯°πŸŽ†