🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is that black and white coat available for diamonds after people have been asking for it? I already have it so if someone in my squad didn't, I could put it in the lookbook. 
    Platform: Android

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

I’ve finished like 90% of my achievements, however I just noticed these 2 are at 0%. Does anybody know what exactly I need to do to progress? I don’t really understand 
    I think they're both from the club in Reykjavik.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I have for a few weeks this glitch, it's sooo annoying. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

I have for a few weeks this glitch, it's sooo annoying. 
    It was stuck like this on mine too, if you message support they’ll remove it from your game.
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Anyone else having problems saving the game on facebook? 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Did anyone who got the bottle from the diamond boxes before they fixed it contact customer support to see if they can switch it to the cocktail? It makes no sense that I have paid diamonds for this bottle, when I have yet to spin the kollection with it, and so if I do, I won’t win the prize. 
    iOS
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Yesterday I got 9 videos for k-stars and today I only got 8.. what’s going on🙇🏽‍♀️
    same here 🙁
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    ugh seriously could we get like a confirmation button when sending a photo to customer care, or at least a delete button because this is the second time i accidentally send a photo
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Did y’all know that you have to screenshot the ads you watch so you could provide it to CS so theycould give your stars to you? 

I am so angry they are asking for “proof” to give me 4 kstars??? Who would lie about f*cking 4 stars??? If I asked for 50 kstars that is something but for 4? Absolutely not! 
    Yesterday I was asked to send screenshots of the earnable shoes and the ones I got (fg ones) but I don't have a screenshot of the right prize so I decided I'm gonna keep the wrong ones, I don't want to deal with them and I don't want to take screenshots of every single thing in this game, it's just crazy to me 
    Android
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH so true!! I usually get nice people who don’t ask for much but there are people like this and talking to them is like torture. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    @AliBryant @Chloè_KKH  PM me please (and note the issue so I can keep track)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Finally 😩
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kat97kat97 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    shankkh said:

Finally 😩
    What does it mean? 😓
    edited June 2022
    kat97 said:
    shankkh said:

Finally 😩
    What does it mean? 😓
    There’s an Online Store for So Chic! I’ve always wondered when and how to unlock it but never found out until now 🤍. I’m still a little confused but I had finished FOR R3AL Part 3 and Simon told me to come to his office. He gave me 4 different tasks while being there and meeting Kris was one of them. I guess finishing that task triggers it??🤷🏽‍♀️🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

7 boxes later and I have the body contour and highlight 🎉

Yasssss! You look so good 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
    I screamed so loud omg. Wish I would’ve picked it the first time in those boxes but I’m so happy I at least got the body highlight. Hope I can save so more diamonds and get the contour. 🤞🏼😭❤️
    Omg yayy!! I’m glad you got the highlight! I hope you can get the contour too🤍🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @shankkh tysm 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Did y’all know that you have to screenshot the ads you watch so you could provide it to CS so theycould give your stars to you? 

I am so angry they are asking for “proof” to give me 4 kstars??? Who would lie about f*cking 4 stars??? If I asked for 50 kstars that is something but for 4? Absolutely not! 
    I decided to take ss of the ads I watched and didn’t receive stars yesterday, sent to them and they didnt do sh*t. They said there is nothing they can do but they will forward it to the team🤡🤡 and this happens everyday that we dnt get all 10 stars
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Yesterday I was asked to send screenshots of the earnable shoes and the ones I got (fg ones) but I don't have a screenshot of the right prize so I decided I'm gonna keep the wrong ones, I don't want to deal with them and I don't want to take screenshots of every single thing in this game, it's just crazy to me 
    I am keeping the fg shoes too cus i dnt want to deal with cs🤦‍♀️ I dnt have that time
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    BTW if anyone wants to know, items from 12.4 are going to be available this update. 💜
    hey! just wondering if the leopard outfit is not available for diamonds because it’s part of kim’s bday? does that mean it will be in a gift box? thank you!!! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @brynlenox I’m honestly not sure. All of the other birthday items are available for diamonds except for 2020 and 2021. Idk if they’ll put it in other boxes but there aren’t any boxes for Kim’s birthday because we have the Halloween ones. The ones that are highlighted are the only ones that aren’t available yet. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’ve been waiting on Kim’s birthday 2021 items to become available for diamonds!!  The purse was in the get this look section but it said it wasn’t available yet for diamonds. Didn’t Kalinda say this update October 2021 items would be available? 
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @KkhAngelica oh thank you! that is so weird…i was really hoping to get the hair in the bun! i’ve been waiting lol. i wonder why they did that : /
    kadyyy said:
    Nikaraf said:

I decided to take ss of the ads I watched and didn’t receive stars yesterday, sent to them and they didnt do sh*t. They said there is nothing they can do but they will forward it to the team🤡🤡 and this happens everyday that we dnt get all 10 stars
    Clownery
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Anyone else’s stockings from the party event still haven’t changed into the right one? I’ve contacted CS and they said they’re looking into it, but this was days ago.
    Anyone else’s stockings from the party event still haven’t changed into the right one? I’ve contacted CS and they said they’re looking into it, but this was days ago.
    Contact them again. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.