🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I didn’t get 2 kstars for the videos I watched today. So far I haven’t gotten 10 of the kstars I was supposed to get. You know that this is called scamming right?
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Anyone else’s stockings from the party event still haven’t changed into the right one? I’ve contacted CS and they said they’re looking into it, but this was days ago.
    Same thing happened to me. Contacted them days ago then finally contacted me back saying they are forwarding the concern to the team and will get back to me. I now have 3 issues that haven’t been dealt with because they are “forwarding my concern to the team” even though this has been an issue with many people and I provided ss. 
  • EthelBranEthelBran Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    The lips with a beauty mark from a Christmas event were ruined by this update. The beauty mark is now effected by the color intensity which is annoying. I still cannot change the eye color of NPC contacts, that feature was taken away. This update also took away the ability to change colors of certain hairstyles, one that comes to mind is the shop my closet purchase with a nude dress. Oh and we still do not have matching eyebrow colors for hair colors released during weekend events and sys events. 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Anyone else’s stockings from the party event still haven’t changed into the right one? I’ve contacted CS and they said they’re looking into it, but this was days ago.
    yup they asked me to send a screenshot, I sent it and they haven’t replied. I just contacted them again 😭
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    AHHH GUYS!!! I got an extra diamond in my sys silver boxes and I had 15, so I decided to spend them on one more box, picked my usual box and I GOT THE CONTOUR!!! I’m smiling so hard rn and I’m so happy!!! I can’t believe a year later that i finally have it!! 😭🙌🏼💜
    🥳🥳You look stunning!!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @shankkh tysm!!! 🥰❤️❤️❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    AHHH GUYS!!! I got an extra diamond in my sys silver boxes and I had 15, so I decided to spend them on one more box, picked my usual box and I GOT THE CONTOUR!!! I’m smiling so hard rn and I’m so happy!!! I can’t believe a year later that i finally have it!! 😭🙌🏼💜
    Congrats Angelica! You look amazing 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Nikaraf tysm!! 🥰💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    sorry guys if it was already discussed here, but my iPhone just gets so hot after 1 minute of using the app. did it happen to anyone else here? everything is updated on the phone.. i dont know what to do.. and, the phone itself is rather new. i dont think its normal
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Sorry for the long post!
    Can someone please show me how will my doll look with these lips and with these eyes. Debating if I should get them because the ombre lips don’t look good now imo. 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Anjakkh said:
    Sorry for the long post!
    Can someone please show me how will my doll look with these lips and with these eyes. Debating if I should get them because the ombre lips don’t look good now imo. 

here ya go! tried my best 💕 lmk if u need me to change something else!

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @alo Thank you so much!! 💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    anyone waiting on the stockings, try contacting support again!! I sent a message again this morning and I finally got the stockings. 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    honestly i am getting so tired of how these NPCs just magically jump up so many spots on the top stars list in literally 30 seconds. i was about to finish a gig that would have allowed me to hit #1 again and do a second comeback and somehow now i'm at #7??? this never used to happen but it's the second time i've dropped multiple spots in less than a minute in a week. 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Happy for you🥰 so mad at glu for wasting 101 diamonds without getting them that i dnt think i will ever try again😢
    edited June 2022
    @kadyyy tysm and pls don’t give up! You can still save enough to open 1-2 boxes! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    jm323 said:
    honestly i am getting so tired of how these NPCs just magically jump up so many spots on the top stars list in literally 30 seconds. i was about to finish a gig that would have allowed me to hit #1 again and do a second comeback and somehow now i'm at #7??? this never used to happen but it's the second time i've dropped multiple spots in less than a minute in a week. 
    less than 2 hours and now i’m at #11. this is really unfair. all so we can’t even get to a comeback and get a measly few extra energy??
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Want to get more energy? Stay tuned for a fun surprise from Simon and have a great weekend!
    Hmm 👀🫣
    Want to get more energy? Stay tuned for a fun surprise from Simon and have a great weekend!
    Lowkey excited to see what this is 👀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope whatever this energy thing is, it helps make the dating event less difficult. 
    Platform: Android

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Kinda sad I got the energy before I could finish the storyline gig, instead of getting it after and using it for the dating event
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Thanks for the energy but seriously just #FixTheWine back to the way it was.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    I’m in a diamond spending mood and these are my favorites from my squad member’s look books! What should I buy?

Agree = one of the drinks
    Like = one of the feathers
    Awesome = dress
    LOL = go buy some salad and breadsticks from the Kloset
    I personally love the two feather options and am going for one myself (probably the first one!), but just in my personal opinion, the diamond box next weekend is a good one. 👀
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.