🗳️🌃 ❤️ KK:H Weekend 6/30/22 - SYS Paris Nights & Dating Events! ❤️🌃 🗳️

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022

Gowns it is😃. I wanted to start out with one of each to see what works for me. My TS group is all gowns too 😅. First look inspired by @Lachimolala
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @sofiazavoli we’re in the same group 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    omg i need the headpiece from the db😩but i’m not even seeing it in everyone’s pallets 🥲and diamonds are soooo hard to come by 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Uggggg I leveled down because I didn’t like the hair 😭 but actually ended up missing out on the aura, this might just be the first ever event I don’t participate in. 

Not having official spoilers is really taking away some of the excitement. 
    edited June 2022

I really want this dress but I’m trying to save my diamonds 😢
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Looking at my first 2 scores, longer dresses it is, I guess. 
    Platform: Android

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited June 2022

aightt its happening the ticket buyers lmao as long if i have the hairs and eyes im good 
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    my first two looks, so happy with the scores i got 🫶🏻🌹
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Sooo here's VB

The doll with the wings holding an icecream…
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Sooo here's VB
    they are participating in deferent SYS First one heaven nights and the second one  rio de janeiro nights
    Korty said:
    Saw this doll in my voting booth, twice …the dress, gloves and aura are unreleased right? 
    Or have I missed them because I wasn’t playing much lately? 

The hair as well
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    First and second looks 

Saw DB dress in VB last week 😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    This is ridiculous! It's only been a few hours and she's more than halfway to 1000 points. C'mon B no one is chasing you.... I was proud of my 83. 😔
    @MsMKT86 and are in this group and she was like don't be to happy girl! Check B out! 😂
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    This is ridiculous! It's only been a few hours and she's more than halfway to 1000 points. C'mon B no one is chasing you.... I was proud of my 83. 😔
    @MsMKT86 and are in this group and she was like don't be to happy girl! Check B out! 😂
    @PrincessCDette this is 100% accurate! The fit is cute but yo! 623! Bay-be! If I end up getting in second, or even third, that's just fine! I won't be chasing! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    shankkh said:

Gowns it is😃. I wanted to start out with one of each to see what works for me. My TS group is all gowns too 😅. First look inspired by @Lachimolala
    @shankkh
    Oh wow 😅
    Wish you had done better, but I've been voting and I'm not surprised to see gowns are winning...
    shankkh said:

@shankkh
    Oh wow 😅
    Wish you had done better, but I've been voting and I'm not surprised to see gowns are winning...
    Yess. I started voting after I submitted my first look and  realized I’ll have to go with gowns instead😂. Your inspo was right on point though!! That outfit was the only one I had most of the items for 😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    My dad is Parisian so I have spent a significant portion of my life in france. People wear gowns in Paris, especially in the evenings of course. But gowns on the Seine? je ne la connais pas 🤡
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @PrincessCDette @MsMKT86 oh hey, we're in the same group! Good luck dolls! 
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Just my luck... 2 diamonds left 🤡
  • capriAnnacapriAnna Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Has anything been said about the second earnable last week? I had a tb box in place of the leggings. It’s been a few days and I still don’t have the leggings 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    the DB dress is gorg but i opened 4 boxes already and only got dyes 🥲 🤡 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Anyone else's TS in Gold style down line after 3rd place?

So if it were to end right now, I'd get everything except the dress but end up in Silver. How sway?! Is it because a lot of the places under me (I'm in 5th) are tied? Like 5 people in 13th for example (I'm not saying there are 5 people tied but 13th but there are at least 3).

Because at this point, throw the whole SYS away! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

✨inspo✨/looks i plan to submit. i had a bunch of casual i was excited to do before i saw it was a ball gown sys 😅
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    edited July 2022
    🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
  • kkhkellykkhkelly Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I got the new two piece dress in my diamond box but when I went to my closet it wasn’t there! Has anyone else had this problem? I didn’t screenshot it and now I really wish I had.