🗳️🌃 ❤️ KK:H Weekend 6/30/22 - SYS Paris Nights & Dating Events! ❤️🌃 🗳️

Comments

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    kkhkelly said:
    I got the new two piece dress in my diamond box but when I went to my closet it wasn’t there! Has anyone else had this problem? I didn’t screenshot it and now I really wish I had. 
    Contact support and tell them what happened. Warning tho, they might just give you 5 diamonds and tell you to try again. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    kkhkelly said:
    I got the new two piece dress in my diamond box but when I went to my closet it wasn’t there! Has anyone else had this problem? I didn’t screenshot it and now I really wish I had. 
    you can send them a screenshot like this where they can see “owned” and a screenshot of a wardrobe that doesn't have this dress
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My trendsetters is messed up. It’s saying I only have 53 votes and on the event symbol on the main screen, I have 106. I’ve opened and closed multiple times. 
  • everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I’m scared now 😭 (and yes I’m going to abuse this hat and hair combo💀)
    Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    Is there any benefit of having different lower level ncps you date during dating events or is it just the same with our spouses? I saw someone mention having more than one npc they date during these events but I don't quite remember why they did that and what were the benefits of it
    @EllyBurns the trick is that if you date NPCs you have not relationship with, you will get a kstar after a couple of dates when you level up your relationship with them. Then you just go to another new NPC. Pretty good way to earn kstars. If you date your spouse, your relationship is either already maxed out so you won’t get any levelling up stars, or it’s quite advanced and it will take you a lot of dates to level it up, so you won’t get levelling up kstar as quickly.
  • emlayloemlaylo Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Please do not spam this thread with fix the wine.  I will have to moderate, and either move them into the Fixthewine thread or delete.   So please don’t spam the threads. <3
    Then please ask Glu to fix all the whack changes that’s making this game annoying since they only care about money ❤️
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2✨
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    ohsoglam said:
    My trendsetters is messed up. It’s saying I only have 53 votes and on the event symbol on the main screen, I have 106. I’ve opened and closed multiple times. 
    this happens sometimes, as soon as you submit a new look everything will be ok
  • diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Could someone in the gold tier please post the aura prize preview please?🥰 I’m in the silver tier. If only spoilers were posted I would’ve bought extra tickets and bumped up to gold hmm…. 🤔🫣
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I got lucky! Told myself I was only allowed to have one go on the db and got exactly what I wanted. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Love the dress😍😍😍
  • NickiBNickiB Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Its giving Carrie Bradshaw when she moved to Paris with Aleksandr Petrovsky

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Could someone in the gold tier please post the aura prize preview please?🥰 I’m in the silver tier. If only spoilers were posted I would’ve bought extra tickets and bumped up to gold hmm…. 🤔🫣

sorry it’s very hard to capture it, but it’s like fireworks blasting and spinning around 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I don’t know why I even tried... 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

First 3 looks!! :) 
  • NeomiCarNeomiCar Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don't think of gowns for this event and my scores in short dresses are around 43 so I'm staying with them. Sorry Kim's call, I just had enough gown sys. Also I can't upload screens, so maybe later. 😊

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Is the drink the first earnable or the dress? Thanks! Haven't logged in yet today. 

Don't love the diamond box items, which I'm happy about lol. Like the dress but not worth it since the other 3 prizes aren't worth it.

Like the TS but not sure if I'll fight for them since I won't use the POC hair. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    edited July 2022
    So my first gown look was 34. Before that, I spent some hard-earned stars on a third spin of Editorial Edge and got energy. Then I opened a TB DB and got some random hair. This game must really hate me lol 😂 
    Is the drink the first earnable or the dress? Thanks! Haven't logged in yet today. 

Don't love the diamond box items, which I'm happy about lol. Like the dress but not worth it since the other 3 prizes aren't worth it.

Like the TS but not sure if I'll fight for them since I won't use the POC hair. 
    @DoloresWyatt drink’s the first 💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay, but the dating event prizes are so cute! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got a little bit of energy from Simon.. thought it was going to be something big tho 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

Is this a glitch or a new thing??
    I can not leave the room to save outfit for later
    Same! I'm stuck in there 😑
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    ohsoglam said:
    @ohsoglam it should fix if you submit another look, hope this helps!

This glitch is a pain on your last look when you have no more tickets to submit, so for that contact CS, but you should be alright!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Cannot leave the room @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
    Android
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited July 2022

Is this a glitch or a new thing??
    I can not leave the room to save outfit for later
    Same here!! Hope they can fix it asap. I really want the hair of this weekend event😞 @KalindaKing can you pls help🥺 thanks!!