Keeping Up Squad 161476โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘

Comments

• FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @bellaboo_ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    It has felt like a childhood Christmas morning all day lol. After a mini makeover and some reckless kstar shopping, I did ok on the diamond boxes (probably will do a couple more before this sys ends) and I'm in love with this new hair ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@katshay8 LOVE the hair. And that dress. Iโ€™m right there with you on the reckless shopping ๐Ÿคฃ I still have some kstars Iโ€™m not completely sure which things I want to spend them on
    I almost didn't do this because 30kstars goes a long way right now lol, but i am SO happy to have this dress!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

First few looks for this sys. It's nice to have a more casual sys this time โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

@katshay8 I agree!! Although I am feeling like my casual closet is lacking, and that I should have picked up more in the sale ๐Ÿคฃย 
    Ignore that my dolls eyes are closed in half of these, but here are some of my looks. I really want to break 50 on scoring. I havenโ€™t reached it quite yet! ๐Ÿ˜…

• kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    FrenchK said:
    Ignore that my dolls eyes are closed in half of these, but here are some of my looks. I really want to break 50 on scoring. I havenโ€™t reached it quite yet! ๐Ÿ˜…

These are everything๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ you killed it!
    Not the scores I was hoping for ๐Ÿ˜‘

@katshay8 aweeee ๐Ÿ˜ซ the scoring system sucks sometimes. How are you doing on this new week?
    FrenchK said:
    @katshay8 aweeee ๐Ÿ˜ซ the scoring system sucks sometimes. How are you doing on this new week?
    I'm doing very meh lol. All scores so far 33-36, but am gonna buy tickets near the end when the scoring is a little better. In my group I'll be lucky to get into the top 10 even with tickets this time ๐Ÿฅด I'm enjoying the styling for this sys, but wish shorter dresses were more popular for this particular sys. That and berets because God knows we all have a few lol. Here are my looks so far ๐Ÿ˜Š I would love to see what yours are like this sys.

I feel like my group is getting scored better this round, because 40 was my max last round, and like, on the styles I didnโ€™t even try on ๐Ÿฅนย 
    For me,ย certain hair/makeup just score better for me, which takes away part of the creativity, but I also just want the prizes ๐Ÿ˜ญ those looks you posted are ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅim sad the scoring isnโ€™t there!!

If you sign up for the newsletter (which I just did this past month) it has a sneak peek for upcoming SYS!ย 

Also, it says we can get 40 energy from Simon! Mine never work when I click from the email, so Iโ€™m hoping support can help me claim that!

im excited for the rose gold and thorns for what people will come up with! But I feel like I donโ€™t have a lot of clothes that will fit the theme.ย 
    I hate it. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I so look forward to our daily squad boxes and keep getting the cutest items! So grateful to be in such an amazing squad ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

A few looks for this sys ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

@katshay8 I love them all!! The bottom left one though ๐Ÿ‘€ so so cute.ย 
    With the new update, some people are getting a special diamond offer and others aren't. I got one and snagged it immediately lol. Anyone else get this?

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @katshay8 I got it and bought it!
    @katshay8 Iโ€™ve been hoping for it!! I am visiting family out of country though so Iโ€™m wondering if thatโ€™s messing it up for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Daily squad box for the win!

@FrenchK how are you doing this sys? Any cute looks that you'd like to share? ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm trying to use bold colors on the dresses I have and always include a pet of some sort (some are in purses and others are under misc accessories).

@katshay8 Nice pull!! I am not having the best luck with boxes myself. Iโ€™m glad others are having better luck!

id love to see yours too!!ย 
    I donโ€™t have a lot of animal print, and Iโ€™m having. Trouble breaking 40. I agree with the bold dyes! And Iโ€™m glad I can finally put them to use ๐Ÿ˜‚

Once I found what scored well I took full advantage of it haha. I did get desperate at one point and used the wedding dress with feathers, a fur wrap, a panda purse, and a crab barrette lol.ย 

@katshay8 your kloset is well equipped for this weeks sys! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘
    Also- that feather jumpsuit from the last sys scored well! Itโ€™s so funny how the theme doesnโ€™t matter some weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚ when you find what works you just have to go with it
    FrenchK said:
    @katshay8 your kloset is well equipped for this weeks sys! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘
    This is pretty close to my irl style so I'm definitely equipped for this one lol
    You guys!!! I just got a firework aura from the daily squad box! Best squad box so far

katshay8 said:
    You guys!!! I just got a firework aura from the daily squad box! Best squad box so far

I didnโ€™t even know that was a thing!! Fingers crossed I get that one of these times!!ย 
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    katshay8 said:

Amazing! Thatโ€™s one of my favs๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ†