KK:H Weekday TB Events - 7/4/22 🌎 SYS TB & ⭐ 5Star Professional TB

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Monday Starts 2 new Events/SYS TB Weekday & 5Star Professional TB Events.

Details: SYS TB Theme - Champagne Brunch!
Starts Monday, July 4th  @ 10 am Eastern
Ends Thursday, July 7th  @ 10 am Eastern
13 Free Tickets, 2 to Start
1 every 6 hours 
535 Pts wins all the SYS Earner Boxes, 
TS is based on Level & Rank.

I hope you're ready! Event starts Monday!
Remember these are not new Prizes
You are playing for SYS TB items.

Details: Weekday 5Star Professional TB Event
Starts Monday, July 4th  @ 5am Eastern 
Ends Thursday, July 7th  @ 10pm Eastern
Complete professional tasks with 5 Star ratings to earn points!
600 Pts  wins all the Boxes!
Including a lovely TB at the finish!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    🤔
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Champagne brunch so frocks and casual outfits? 🤔
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I hope they bring back the Boutique Babe diamond boxes that will be the only thing that would make up for another random made-up TB theme 😭💕
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Can the title to the thread be changed @kokokokonut? I was looking for it earlier and kept skipping over it, thinking it was last week's Weekday TB SYS because of the globe 🌍 emoji
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I thought we did actually have this theme already. Or at least I'm remembering something similar. 
    Platform: Android

• QueenMellaQueenMella Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I have no idea what a Champagne Brunch is but it sounds like something the mothers in The OC would do so maybe something like this?

Doll name: Mellanie
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Did anyone get an extra 20 event points? I have 40 randomly (I had 20 from an event I completed)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have a fabulous day, and if you celebrate, be careful in the sun! Happy 4th. <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem doing their Chev Paris business gigs?  I got this message when I tried to do the first 2/3 gigs. I had to exit and reenter Chev a few times before the gig finally kicked in 😕

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Happy 4th of July!!!
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Look who is in my ts 🥲
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited July 2022
    The only thing I need is the hair 😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited July 2022

😱😱🙌🏽 @jackiekkh @LindaVB @peachypink I’ve only been in a TS group with a forum doll once. Now I’m in one with 3😍🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I the only thing I need is the hair 😭 
    Isn't that a hair in the db boxes?
    *edit Just saw your comment. 

• PoeTayToePoeTayToe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲
    Not to be rude, but what’s the point is calling out people who buy tickets when you’re in a group with them? 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Wow smart... same itens in both diamond boxes 👏👏👏
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @PoeTayToe I think they meant it as in a fml my luck thing
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited July 2022
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲
    Not to be rude, but what’s the point is calling out people who buy tickets when you’re in a group with them? 
    what..? she’s not calling them out, she just simply said “look who is in my ts” i dont see where @jackiekkh is calling them out or being rude towards them..
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We ask that if you’re posting about other players, unless you are being complementary, to obscure the faces and names. But if you’re just just giving a shoutout, like Hey Look It’s LibdaVB in my TS group.   Then that’s fine.  I love Linda. ❤️ 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲
    what..? she’s not calling them out, she just simply said “look who is in my ts” i dont see where @jackiekkh is calling them out or being rude towards 

Okay…..but posting with only their name making a comment about them is a form calling out, she sent out a negative reaction, to receive negative reactions about somebody. 

PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲
    what..? she’s not calling them out, she just simply said “look who is in my ts” i dont see where @jackiekkh is calling them out or being rude towards 

Okay…..but posting with only their name making a comment about them is a form calling out, she sent out a negative reaction, to receive negative reactions about somebody. 

i know her intentions weren’t to be negative towards them.. she just simply said “look who is my ts” like @Shellydaliie said
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲

i know her intentions weren’t to be negative towards them.. she just simply said “look who is my ts” like 

like yeah I get that, but it still seems rude especially when only their name is shown. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Okay a major glitch is happening in my game😳 i havnt submitted any look and i jst collected all prizes. I have my votes from weekend sys and so does everyone else in my ts group. What is happening 😖 glu fix yourself 
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲

i know her intentions weren’t to be negative towards them.. she just simply said “look who is my ts” like 

like yeah I get that, but it still seems rude especially when only their name is shown. 
    ok well , like i said i know she didn’t mean it in any rude or negative way towards them or anyone :)
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲

ok well , like i said i know she didn’t mean it in any rude or negative way towards them or anyone :)
    That’s fine, it’s your opinion. I’m just stating I find it still to be rude and those are real people. ☺️
    Like I said, wasn’t trying to be mean at all, I was just trying to shed a little light that it could be hurtful to others. 

edited July 2022
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts 🥲

That’s fine, it’s your opinion. I’m just stating I find it still to be rude and those are real people. ☺️
    Like I said, wasn’t trying to be mean at all, I was just trying to shed a little light that it could be hurtful to others. 

that’s you , i was just saying her intentions weren’t to be rude towards them or anyone :) 

have a good day ! 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Okay a major glitch is happening in my game😳 i havnt submitted any look and i jst collected all prizes. I have my votes from weekend sys and so does everyone else in my ts group. What is happening 😖 glu fix yourself 
    Girl I wish I had your luck lol😃 report back whether they’ll take away the collected rewards or let you keep them
    at least sometimes we get to win😂
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    hey does anyone know when the next vip weekend is gonna be?