KK:H Weekday TB Events - 7/4/22 šŸŒŽ SYS TB & ā­ 5Star Professional TB

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    shankkh said:

šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ™ŒšŸ½Ā @jackiekkh @LindaVB @peachypink Iā€™ve only been in a TS group with a forum doll once. Now Iā€™m in one with 3šŸ˜šŸ¤
    Thats awesome! Good luck to you all. ā¤ļøšŸ˜
    iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • PoeTayToePoeTayToe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Look who is in my ts šŸ„²
    Not to be rude, but whatā€™s the point is calling out people who buy tickets when youā€™re in a group with them?Ā 
    what..? sheā€™s not calling them out, she just simply said ā€œlook who is in my tsā€ i dont see where @jackiekkh is calling them out or being rude towardsĀ 

Okayā€¦..but posting with only their name making a comment about them is a form calling out, she sent out a negative reaction, to receive negative reactions about somebody.Ā 

i know her intentions werenā€™t to be negative towards them.. she just simply said ā€œlook who is my tsā€ likeĀ 

like yeah I get that, but it still seems rude especially when only their name is shown.Ā 
    ok well , like i said i know she didnā€™t mean it in any rude or negative way towards them or anyone :)
    Thatā€™s fine, itā€™s your opinion. Iā€™m just stating I find it still to be rude and those are real people. ā˜ŗļø
    Like I said, wasnā€™t trying to be mean at all, I was just trying to shed a little light that it could be hurtful to others.Ā 

thatā€™s you , i was just saying her intentions werenā€™t to be rude towards them or anyone :)Ā 

have a good day !Ā 
    Others donā€™t know that though, hence why I said something. šŸ˜Š

I will, you too!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Okay a major glitch is happening in my gamešŸ˜³ i havnt submitted any look and i jst collected all prizes. I have my votes from weekend sys and so does everyone else in my ts group. What is happening šŸ˜– glu fix yourselfĀ 

Didja get to open boxes too?
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Okay a major glitch is happening in my gamešŸ˜³ i havnt submitted any look and i jst collected all prizes. I have my votes from weekend sys and so does everyone else in my ts group. What is happening šŸ˜– glu fix yourselfĀ 
    Girl I wish I had your luck lolšŸ˜ƒ report back whether theyā€™ll take away the collected rewards or let you keep them
    at least sometimes we get to winšŸ˜‚
    I got all dyes in the last 3 boxes they can take them backšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i reported but i knw it will take ages before they get back to me
    kadyyy said:

Didja get to open boxes too?
    Got shoes in the bronze box and dyes in the last 3šŸ„²
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Iā€™m the only person in my TS group not wearing a long gown plus all the popular votes in the VB are for fancier looks šŸ˜³ I thought this would be a semi-casual SYS, like short dresses! How are you guys styling your dolls?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I wish we only had actual throwback themes for TB SYS. It is sooo hard to figure out what to wear or what to vote for without any prizes to use as a guide. The voting booth is all over the place and the background being a tennis court does not really help clarify what was intendedĀ 
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    kkhdarl said:
    hey does anyone know when the next vip weekend is gonna be?
    this FridayĀ 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    This is so weird cause I started SYS about 20 minutes ago and I'm sure you're in my group with 0 points šŸ˜­Ā 

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:
    Not to be rude, but whatā€™s the point is calling out people who buy tickets when youā€™re in a group with them?Ā 
    what..? sheā€™s not calling them out, she just simply said ā€œlook who is in my tsā€ i dont see where @jackiekkh is calling them out or being rude towardsĀ 

Okayā€¦..but posting with only their name making a comment about them is a form calling out, she sent out a negative reaction, to receive negative reactions about somebody.Ā 

i know her intentions werenā€™t to be negative towards them.. she just simply said ā€œlook who is my tsā€ likeĀ 

like yeah I get that, but it still seems rude especially when only their name is shown.Ā 
    ok well , like i said i know she didnā€™t mean it in any rude or negative way towards them or anyone :)
    Thatā€™s fine, itā€™s your opinion. Iā€™m just stating I find it still to be rude and those are real people. ā˜ŗļø
    Like I said, wasnā€™t trying to be mean at all, I was just trying to shed a little light that it could be hurtful to others.Ā 

thatā€™s you , i was just saying her intentions werenā€™t to be rude towards them or anyone :)Ā 

have a good day !Ā 
    yes thank you i didnā€™t mean it in a bad way i was just pointing out they were in my group like several other dolls on the forum have before
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Delighted I got the moped šŸ„³šŸ˜„

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    alo said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    jackiekkh said:

have a good day !Ā 
    yes thank you i didnā€™t mean it in a bad way i was just pointing out they were in my group like several other dolls on the forum have before
    ur fine babe! i saw other people pointing out the same thing as you, i understandšŸ˜Š
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I chased the tattoo dress HARD, I've loved it since I first saw it!! 65 diamonds later šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ NO REGRETSĀ 
    Itā€™s one of my favorite pieces, I won way back when it first came out and I look for any excuse to wear it. Your doll looks gorgeous in it and congratulations! šŸ˜€
    kadyyy said:
    This is so weird cause I started SYS about 20 minutes ago and I'm sure you're in my group with 0 points šŸ˜­Ā 

Yes thats me, tried submitting a look to see if anything would change but my votes arent adding up to the 690 weekend votesšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ still waiting for cs to reply
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    These scores are criminalšŸ¤”
    I thought this was a smart casual theme. Clearly not.

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Havenā€™t opened a 5 diamond box in months but couldnā€™t resist the chance to knock some items out of the 15 diamond boxes for cheaper! Opened one more and got two tickets.Ā 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Thanks so much @Jasper1385 ! My doll is gonna be wearing it A LOT, can she go to champagne brunch in it šŸ˜„
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I am kind of thinking ā€œday drunk with the girlsā€ kinda vibeĀ 

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Sooo many dolls in my TS are wearing gowns, I noticed that in the voting booth gowns are usually the popular look too šŸ˜£
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    i think I'm going to skip this SYS, I'm not getting good votes lately and I don't know if I can match the theme, I don't wanna have even less votes and level down, even tho I'm in Silver III
    android player / english & spanish
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Now why did i think that i could be able to win the bundle with my luck? :confounded:
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Canā€™t remember are tops 12 diamonds? Would anyone be willing to enter this jacket?

I play on iOS
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Canā€™t remember are tops 12 diamonds? Would anyone be willing to enter this jacket?

I think so, does it matter what platform weā€™re on? Iā€™m on iOS and I can submit it next ticket šŸ’—
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Lucyxox thatā€™d be great. Iā€™m on ios too šŸ˜ƒ
    I play on iOS
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Lucyxox thatā€™d be great. Iā€™m on ios too šŸ˜ƒ
    Ok šŸ„° maybe you can tag me in the other thread when itā€™s a good time for you and I will submit the ticket - I think I started a bit late so should get my next ticket at around 16:30 EST šŸ’•
  • blacklabcoatblacklabcoat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Is anyone else having a problem doing their Chev Paris business gigs? Ā I got this message when I tried to do the first 2/3 gigs. I had to exit and reenter Chev a few times before the gig finally kicked in šŸ˜•

Yes, it happened to me last week as well. I chose each of the dialogue options until eventually it prompted the gig speech.
  • sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

I know these probably arenā€™t the best looks but they canā€™t possibly be that bad šŸ˜­ I donā€™t care if I level down, I prefer silver for the weekends but this is horribleĀ 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    First three looks šŸŽ‰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS