🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Yes they give you two diamonds sometimes @TheJinx
    Thank you! I thought it was some kind of glitch or something happy to know it a normal thing! ☺️
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • celestrial33celestrial33 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How do we get the eagerly for the newsletter. I got the email and pressed play(which led to the app) and I still haven’t gotten the free energy.
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    So is she going to be stuck like this as well? If so how am I going to be able to do business there?  🤔🤔 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @TheJinx I had the same issue, but after having the same conversation with her about five times and closing the app once after it glitched I was able to do all the gigs normally
    iOS free player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @sindhu We've had storyline looks come back before. I was hoping they would come back again after the anniversary update, but I hope we get more of the old looks that haven't come back yet because we kept getting the same ones. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hope we get spoilers this week for the next update! 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Does anyone know if someone has created a list of all the diamond boxes?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Yes @Vidhi someone created a post with pictures of all the diamond box items but I don’t know what thread it’s in
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Does anyone know if someone has created a list of all the diamond boxes?
    It’s in this thread @brenhin made and posted this collage:

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Has everyone received the newsletter? I changed my email through Kalinda and got the vip email last time, but nothing regarding the current update…
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    justanna said:
    Has everyone received the newsletter? I changed my email through Kalinda and got the vip email last time, but nothing regarding the current update…

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:

@Briannakkh thanks so much!💕

I wonder why I’m not getting them again😂

I found this yesterday while voting, I can not seem to find these shoes in the closet buy yet they are available for K-stars and not the diamonds?
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @Briannakkh shoes are available in the closet.
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    @Briannakkh shoes are available in the closet.
    Omg I’m just blind 😭 thank you!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I felt too tempted to take just one turn on the 15 diamond boxes, because there's no way I can save 15 more in time for another turn. At least I got the vespa, which is something I wanted. But the mermaid hair was in another tile and I wish I could get that too. I really hope they listen to us about giving us more ways to earn diamonds because the current way is unreasonable.
    Platform: Android

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Lol they put this look in the diamond boxes… it was in the daily squad boxes a long time ago, wasn’t it? I love this skirt!!! 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    letus said:
    Lol they put this look in the diamond boxes… it was in the daily squad boxes a long time ago, wasn’t it? I love this skirt!!! 

They're not.
    The squad boxes never changed and they're not there. 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hi everyone! I need a honest opinion. So I'm torn between which set of eyes best suits my doll, I love them both but need help deciding. Should I get the eyes on the left or right? (I keep finding the left ones in the voting booth and I have just enough diamonds for them.)
    Like=Left
    Awesome= Right.
    Please and Thank You!!! 
    Update! I got them . Thank you all so much 💜. (Gonna get the lips and blush later down the line). But Thanks Again!!!
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Now the 9th individual box I opened without seeing the aura once. Wth 😔

Majority I have gotten is shoes and accessories 👀

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread but does anyone know when the new update thread is going to start this week or next week? 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    letus said:

Also the whole vespa look is on the 15 diamond boxes, i spent A LOT chasing the body contour/highlight and got the bike there, now it costs 5 diamonds 🥲 i feel so scammed 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some of you are having issues in Chevier and we're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you tap through on Chevier, She just chats the first couple of times, then I think third bubble she began the Quest convo. I did all 3 Chevier like that last night. They are checking it, but you can still do your business. The npc just wants to make small talk first. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    here to once again ask what in the world is going on with npcs magically jumping 50+ spots and making it impossible to do another comeback. i was literally pressing the button from simon about fans from a gig which would have finally brought me to #2 and as it switched to #2 it within the same second dropped back to #8. this makes no sense!!!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Chevier issue should be fixed now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    jm323 said:
    here to once again ask what in the world is going on with npcs magically jumping 50+ spots and making it impossible to do another comeback. i was literally pressing the button from simon about fans from a gig which would have finally brought me to #2 and as it switched to #2 it within the same second dropped back to #8. this makes no sense!!!!
    Can this drastic change be fixed please? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Even the npc's I use for gigs tend to suddenly go from the C-list to the B-list in less than a day. When did this suddenly start happening?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Hi! I just got this hair from the newest diamond collection. Can anyone show me how you choose to style it? I'm not sure how too, I'd appreciate to get inspiration from some of you !!

They/them please
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.