Options

🗳️🌹🛍️KK:H 7/7/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! RoseGold & Thorns/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🌹🗳️

Comments

• Options
    arynaryn Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    not me spending 15 diamonds to get 12 dyes, ugly hair and a ticket 🥴
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @b4tgirl if you got 15th place in gold, you level down to silver III
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    @Briannakkh if i'm in gold i'd wait longer to submit a ticket, maybe skip one to avoid ticket buyers. I waited like 5 hours to submit the first look this week and I got a super chill group lol. If i'm on silver I don't usually wait that long to submit maybe a couple hours
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    @Briannakkh if i'm in gold i'd wait longer to submit a ticket, maybe skip one to avoid ticket buyers. I waited like 5 hours to submit the first look this week and I got a super chill group lol. If i'm on silver I don't usually wait that long to submit maybe a couple hours
    I don't follow. When you claimed prize for last sys don't you know which tier you'll be knfor this sys? 
  • Options
    gemmmsgemmms Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited July 2022
    I have submitted four looks, and have gotten around 30 votes for each, the lowest being 28. I’m so frustrated, I’ve never scored this low.. And I think my looks are fine, I usually score well in all SYS’s.
  • Options
    morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    diamonds well spent 😍

• Options
    shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    rip my 35 diamonds, I really wanted all the items so I kept going but i’m glad I was able to get the dress and hair🥹💗

other than the two dyes and ticket I got I also ended up getting this hair and the red dress as well

• Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    First two 😊🤞

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Good start first in silver

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    It's not worth opening 3 boxes at a time if all the items aren't in the boxes 😑

1st box

2nd box

3rd box

I'm giving up on the other items since it took 5 tries to get one item and it's just not worth the gamble. At least I got the item I wanted most though 😍 I hope the rest of you have good luck when opening your boxes! 💛🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Options
    FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    aryn said:
    not me spending 15 diamonds to get 12 dyes, ugly hair and a ticket 🥴
    It must be rigged because this is exactly what I got 😭
  • Options
    JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

Let me know if you spot me! I’ve never been spotted before - I’m probably not very memorable because I change my eyes a lot LOL. 
  • Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    ugh… not surprised tho!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    the db dress is soooo gorgeous, it reminds me of the db we had a few months back it was a periwinkle dress that was accompanied by gorgeous hair, tights, and a gold cute flower bouquet hand hold. i didn’t get a single item that time and after chasing this dress, 20 diamonds later i didn’t get this dress either 😢😢
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    45 diamonds later

finally got the hair in my 9th box and got everything except the aura. so many dyes in palettes but whatever i love the hair sm 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Spent 25 diamonds only to get the aura and no hair in any one of my palettes 🤦‍♀️ Super unfair imo all 4 items should at least be there.
  • Options
    JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited July 2022
    MissDior said:
    I'm getting low score for some time now Idk why but that very discouraging to play SYS
    You are on my TS group! Good luck to you, I hope you get everything you want! 😊 I'm also getting low scores 😓 and your doll looks gourgeous as always, you deserved better.
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• Options
    KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

I got the dress on the first try! Surprisingly my pallet was rlly good and had almost all the items💕 So happy^_^ 
  • Options
    morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    so glad my low scores have carried over into the weekend 😅

• Options
    MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Juh said:
    MissDior said:
    I'm getting low score for some time now Idk why but that very discouraging to play SYS
    You are on my TS group! Good luck to you, I hope you get everything you want! 😊 I'm also getting low scores 😓 and your doll looks gourgeous as always, you deserved better.
    Thank you💖 good luck to you too 💗💗
  • Options
    sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    justanna said:
    So bummed I missed another spin on Editorial Edge - it’s gone earlier than I expected, and now I only have Hollywood Dream which I also want to spin, but it’s not VIP yet… 

I’m only going to spend 300 and save the rest, so I think I’ll just buy the saved outfits and that will be it. 

I also opened my last diamond box today - didn’t get the contour/highlight, but I did get the Golden Goddess and mermaid hair so that alone makes me insanely happy 😍 Other picks were not that good, shoes, cricket bat and fairy dress, but I’m pretty okay with them too. Fingers crossed they give us another chance to get the highlight / contour🤞
    How do you save the outfits? 
  • Options
    kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

loveeee this theme 🥰😍here’s my inspo would love to see others too☺️